Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Valerie vs Kagami: Kawaii Title Match

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Valerie vs Kagami: Kawaii Title Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Valerie vs Kagami: Kawaii Title Match

Post by anegge Tue May 07, 2013 5:14 am

Valerie suddenly realized what was happening. Her leg was hooked, she was utterly trapped. Her eyes swam with tears "No, you can't..." It was mortifying, and embarrassing, and... a bit too hot to handle. "Ohh," groaned Valerie as she shuddered hard into the pinning Kitten's sex, her jaw dropped as she was stroked causing Kagami to sink deeper in to her devastating face sit smother. In a few more seconds it would be over.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Valerie vs Kagami: Kawaii Title Match - Page 5 GXChUKwValerie vs Kagami: Kawaii Title Match - Page 5 1BElGMIValerie vs Kagami: Kawaii Title Match - Page 5 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Valerie vs Kagami: Kawaii Title Match - Page 5 Empty Re: Valerie vs Kagami: Kawaii Title Match

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 07, 2013 5:18 am

Kagami felt kinda bad about beating Valerie in such a humiliating way but Kagami wanted to prove she could handle herself in the ring. Kagami kept her hand rubbing against Valerie's crotch while her pussy humped itself against Valerie's face. Kagami let out a moan as being in this sort of position was turning her on and she was humping Valerie's face more on instinct now instead of humiliation. "I'm sorry Valerie but it will be over soon." Kagami said before moaning. However, in Kagami's aroused state she let go of Valerie's leg as she used one of her hands to grab Valerie's hair to pull the girl into her crotch.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 07, 2013 5:26 am

Kagami had done a number on Valerie's pussy in the leg hook and even though she had become distracted, it was too late for the champion, the former champion. Her butt thudded down on the bed as her face was shoved deep between her opponent's thighs. As the tail flattened into the sheets it tugged just a little bit pulling the fabric across Val's lips once more this time across her excited clitty. It was all Valerie could take, her body arched as she began to cum panting heavily into Kagami's crotch, but there wasn't any air to be had only the thick scent of the controlling cat's muff. Soon Valerie went completely limp, knocked out completely as she came.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Valerie vs Kagami: Kawaii Title Match - Page 5 GXChUKwValerie vs Kagami: Kawaii Title Match - Page 5 1BElGMIValerie vs Kagami: Kawaii Title Match - Page 5 UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 07, 2013 5:30 am

As Valerie panted into Kagami's wet pussy Kagami orgasmed all over Valerie's face before letting go if the girls hair and falling to the side of the former champion. Kagami lay panting on the bed for a few seconds before turning to look at the passed out Valerie. "I'm sorry i didn't mean to take it that far." Kagami said before looking straight up into the lights smiling. "But i did win and that means i am the new champion." Kagami said as she lay next to the unconscious Valerie.

After a few seconds Kagami would sit up and lightly slap Valerie's face to try and get the girl to wake up. "Um, can you wake up Valerie? I want to apologize and celebrate my victory."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 07, 2013 5:34 am

As she woke Valerie blushed wildly and rolled over. How had she lost? She had been caught completely off guard by Kagami's dominating attacks. She wiped her face off n the sheets, feeling a little down. But then she remembered that this meant Kagami had the power to defeat bunnies!

She frowned but Looked up at Kagami. "I... um, good job champ. You did great."

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue May 07, 2013 5:36 am

Kagami felt a bit relieved when Valerie got up and she gave the former champ a moment to recover before lunging at her and giving Valerie a big hug. "Thank you. I am sorry for doing all those humiliating things to you but i wanted to prove to you i could win." Kagami said as she hugged Valerie close. "You did good too Valerie so don't be sad it was a fun match." Kagami said as she finally let go of the hug.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Tue May 07, 2013 5:42 am

Valerie sort of felt terrible for the moment, but Kagami was her friend. And obviously she was telling the truth in her apology, Valerie smiled back at her giving her a tight squeeze and starting to feel a little more cheerful. "You did it alright! Way to go."

Then she turned towards the door crossing her arms over her uncovered chest. "Hey, we should go find Wells and tell her the good news. And maybe I should change." This dumb rabbit suit was the worst.

The End

Kagami wins by facesit KO and is the new Kawaii champion

Last edited by 121 on Tue May 07, 2013 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5