Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

Panda

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Reading a Book (for Kelsea)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Reading a Book (for Kelsea) Empty Reading a Book (for Kelsea)

Post by daemongirl Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:45 am

The weather that day was being described by most as perfect for enjoying the great outdoors, a few scattered clouds providing just the right amount of shade from the sun with temperatures not exceeding eighty degrees. While most were outside getting some fresh air while they could there was one who had chosen to take refuge inside the AFW gym, having sought a place of quiet in order to get some reading done on this book about wrestling theory, having correctly surmised that on such a perfect day like this one people were all exercising outside or doing more fun things.

The white haired man casually flipped through the pages of the latest book he had added to his collection, making mental notes of some of the book's suggestions while disregarding others he knew to have already been proven false by the larger wrestling community. He had come prepared to work out however, dressed in a simple pair of black gym shorts and a plain white tee which did little to show off his well muscled physique, not caring about such a petty thing like appearances when at a gym. He would get in a good sweat a little later though, the book was just now beginning to get interesting as it explored the various techniques used to control joints safely, with many a warning on what could happen when performed incorrectly. With his eyes buried in the book and his back to the door he soon lost himself in his reading, an hour going by without a single soul coming in to interrupt him.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Reading a Book (for Kelsea) Empty Re: Reading a Book (for Kelsea)

Post by Kelsea Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:26 pm

The gym might have seemed empty, but that was probably only because it was fairly quiet and Rin had gotten so engrossed in the book that he wasn't paying attention to things around him. One of the those who had in fact entered the gym that he had not noticed was a certain girl with small cute lips with a beauty spot just to the side of them and two tone bluish purple and pink hair. She was dress in casual light fitting clothes but was holding a bag that appeared to be a change of attire. She, Tonya, happened to see the cute and quiet intellectual type guy sitting by himself reading.. But for now slipped through and to the changing rooms where she changed into a "Work out" clothes..

Of course, Tonya Silverston didn't have any work out clothes and so instead had thrown one of her wrestling outfits into the bag as she was sure it should do the job just fine. Her Japanese style school uniform, purple mini skirt with a white top and black leggings. As she exited, it was fairly clear that this wasn't standard gym wear as she got quite a few looks from. One of those not giving her the looks was of course Rin who was still stuck with his head in a book. this intrigued her a little.

Going into ninja mode, Tonya moved around behind Rin quietly, peeking over his shoulder to glimpse and read a few lines of the book. The few lines that she saw was very eloquently written, it was a surprise to see this book in the gym although maybe less of a surprise that someone like Rin (or at least the kind of person she expected Rin to be) to have the book

"Soooo..." She said casually as if expecting that Rin had known she was there the whole time "Do you generally need someone spotting you when you're reading in the gym?" If Rin turned, he'd have this looking back at him perhaps a little closer then one might be prepared for

Reading a Book (for Kelsea) 1546245-XQTJ830.jpg

"Spotting is gym lingo right?"

Spotlight
characters:
Reading a Book (for Kelsea) ELZuoMvReading a Book (for Kelsea) OG5hnuaReading a Book (for Kelsea) Cg3CzYmReading a Book (for Kelsea) 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:06 am

Rin had just turned the page and begun studying a diagram of the muscle structure of the human arm when Tonya entered and as she thought he was too engrossed in his studies to notice someone else had entered the gym, his eyes glued to the page as he inspected the various pressure points visible in the illustration. He was hoping to learn of new techniques to safely exploit the pressure points and joints in the body, and while he hadn't seen any yet that he had not already known of he was confident there would be at least a few gems in this book. Suddenly the sensation of being watched came over Rin, the young man peeking over the edge of his book to quickly scan the gym for the source of this feeling, and while he did see a few people he had not noticed before none of them were looking his way.

That was when a shadow fell over his book, Rin blinking a few times in surprise before lifting his head up, first someone's pink hair coming into view and then he caught the sight of a quite lovely face staring down at him, keeping a cool head he did not show much in the way of surprise but he did flash her a faint smile. "Why indeed it is, its the act of standing near someone lifting weights just in case you need to help them lift the weights back up. As we are already so close I feel its only natural you know my name, I'm Rin Kazuki." Rin replied with a bit of word play thrown in, waiting for her to answer before he would fold the corner of the page over and close his book. Moving up onto his feet and turning around to properly face Tonya, Rin would perform a short bow before the woman as a sign of respect, feeling it was only right given this was their first meeting.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:04 am

To Rin's credit, he didn't seem overly shocked when he turned around to see her and he didn't immediately start gushing red in the cheeks upon seeing her like quite a few AFW guys might do when they see an AFW girl right up in their face.. Although his short bow did feel humorously over formal in Tonya's eyes, she smiled and held back a short laugh.

"Rin huh ..?" She said, smoothly slipping down onto the bench Rin had been sat in something that looked like a side straddle position, a little ass almost showing under her short uniform mini skirt "Do you usually read in the gym?"

Spotlight
characters:
Reading a Book (for Kelsea) ELZuoMvReading a Book (for Kelsea) OG5hnuaReading a Book (for Kelsea) Cg3CzYmReading a Book (for Kelsea) 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Tue May 07, 2013 7:36 am

Rin, being the logical and level headed person that he was, wasn't the the sort of guy to let himself become overwhelmed by the beauty of the countless women who were employed by the AFW, even when they caught him by surprise as Tonya here had. Even so he was still human and as she took a seat upon the bench he had just been occupying a faint crimson hue appeared on his cheeks, the thought that if she shifted just a little bit he would be able to see her ass crossing his mind for a brief moment before he repressed it.

Now that she had sat down standing was no longer the chivalrous thing to do, Rin soon dropping down onto the spot on the bench beside her though he never broke eye contact with her. "No not usually, today was a special case as I had just purchased this book the other day and figured I'd make a little progress on it before testing some of its theories in my work outs later." Rin explained casually, keeping note of his tone to ensure he didn't come off as being condescending or anything. "Now a question for you, do you usually come to the gym dressed in a school outfit? Not that I'm complaining mind you, just curious."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed May 08, 2013 10:01 pm

"Well...I guess that's my image of you working out in the middle of the library shattered." she said with a faint pout. Tonya did kinda take notice of the fact that Rin had decided to get up, only to sit down when she was seated... Out of curiosity and partly on a random whim, she got up again to see if he would follow suit or sit there feeling awkward.. But she did a good job of hiding the reasoning for her getting to her feet. She used the moment to give a slightly twist of her hips so that her school girl skirt flap up and around, showing off a profile shot of her uniform.

"This is my work out clothes..." She said, raised an eyebrow at him "But if they aren't up to your standards, I could always take them off..." She said, her hands moving to the bottom rim of her white school uniform top, and pulling up slightly as if she was about to undress in front of him. In a place like AFW, one wouldn't be blamed for thinking that such a move might be pulled off by a typical hentai female that does not bother with subtlety... However the way in which Tonya suggested and gently started to lift up her shirt a bit left it as quite obscure as to if she was serious or teasing with Rin, not to mention if she was serious, whether it was through naivety or promiscuity.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sat May 18, 2013 9:17 am

Rin couldn't help but laugh a little at her comment about him exercising down at the library, the image that popped into his head being too ridiculous for him not to crack a smile at it. Usually it was Rin who did all the questioning, part of his inquisitive nature he supposed, but somehow he had piqued the interest of the cute girl in front of him despite having been doing nothing truly interesting at the time.

The girl then did something which caught Rin off guard, puzzling him as she rose back up after having just taken a seat upon the bench. He froze for a moment wondering exactly how to approach the situation before ultimately deciding to quickly rise to his own feet, thinking it was the courteous thing to do.

His expression would then change to one of both surprise and suspense as Tonya slid her hands down to the bottom edge of her school girl top and began to lift it ever so slowly upward towards the mounds hiding underneath, Rin not sure if she was simply playing with him or if she was being quite serious. "I never said I didn't enjoy them, how could I not with you wearing them, but if you'd feel more comfortable with them on the floor then don't let me stop you." Rin finally replied, choosing words that sounded as if they could be serious while also being ones he could pass off as a joke if she revealed her intentions had been to tease.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:28 am

Tonya pulled the bottom rim of her school uniform top down so that it stretched a little over her breasts but in a way that it was no longer tantalizingly close to being pulled off to reveal them.

"I was just teasing of course.. But, still nice to know you want to see them." She said and then took a seat back down on the bench side straddle, leaving Rin awkwardly standing again.

"Well... seems you have broken my idea of you working out in the library, I think it would be the least you could do to let me see you working out here... Plus I still need to do my work out, sooooooo...."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:26 am

Rin was not left with the question of what Tonya's true intentions were surrounding the slowly rising school uniform for very long as the woman reversed the direction of her pulling, leaving the bottom edge of her uniform just below the curve of her breasts which while still quite tempting left them concealed, at least for the moment. His eyes remained locked to the woman's chest for just a few seconds more before he returned his gaze to her eyes, his inviting smile having remained upon his lips.

"As you said of course, by the way what healthy straight man wouldn't have interest in seeing what I must infer are quite the lovely breasts." Rin spoke without missing a beat, his words flowing from his tongue as if they were part of a well rehearsed speech. When she sat down once more Rin simply remained standing, it wasn't hard to see what game she was playing after all but he didn't mind, especially when she offered not so subtlety to be his sparring partner.

"You're absolutely right, it would be quite rude of me not to offer you some form of compensation. Please allow me the honor of being your sparring partner for your workout, may I ask for your name?" Rin would say before stretching out his hand towards Tonya for her to take so that he could help her to her feet.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:04 pm

"Great." She said abruptly popping up from her seat, the gym had a number of rings set up but all but one closes to them seemed to be in use so she started heading for that one..

"Yes... You may ask my name, if you so wish." She said as she climbed up onto the apron of the ring and stepped part way through the ropes so that her legs were either sides with the middle ropes pressing gently up between her smooth thighs, her school girl mini skirt rising up as she bent over to duck in under the top ropes and showing off a glimpse of her white panties underneath that were slipping up in between her butt cheeks a little. She haulted in position and looked back over her shoulder at Rin

"That is, unless you want to just refer to me as the nameless changey coloured hair girl."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next