Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 57 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Cow and the Cat: Hannah Bell vs. Black Cougra

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The Cow and the Cat: Hannah Bell vs. Black Cougra - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cow and the Cat: Hannah Bell vs. Black Cougra

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:24 am

Cougra grunted as she fell on the mat and was embarrassed by that. She blushed as she giggled, "I guess we are. This should be a fun match after all!" The cat then attempted to climb onto Hannah's body to hold her down.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

The Cow and the Cat: Hannah Bell vs. Black Cougra - Page 2 Empty Re: The Cow and the Cat: Hannah Bell vs. Black Cougra

Post by TekRobo Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:31 am

Hannah would try to struggle to her feet - only to have a cat on her back! The Black Cougra was quick on her feet, that was for certain. Bell would gasp in shock and stumble forwards, trying to stand up... and collapsing onto her hands and knees, the 92 lbs. of cat on her back too much for her to walk with! The Bovinian had a plan, though - she'd try and roll onto her back, to pin her beneath the hefty cow girl!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:38 am

"Now, I got you-WOAH!!" Cougra thought she had Hannah, but then she felt the cow rolling to land her weight on the cat. "MMPH! Get off of me!!" The cat cried out as she tried to get the cow off of her.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:49 am

Hannah grinned and spun around, so instead of pinning Cougra to the ground by her back, she was facing the cute cat down chest to chest! "Nu-uh! I'm not letting you up until I've won the match!" The boast was a bit heated - and probably would be rendered untrue by the end of the bout - but for now, Hannah meant what she said! The Bovinian would try and sit on Cougra's belly, pressing her feet against the cat's shoulders. Reaching down, Hannah would begin squeezing and playing with Cougra's breasts, her skilled, clever fingers kneading and teasing through the fabric!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:04 am

Cougra was trying to move as Hannah got her pinned, but suddenly she felt her breasts get grabbed and kneaded by te cow's hands. "NNNGH...Nooo, stop..." Shepard as she tried to reach up and feel Hannah's breasts to see how soft they are.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:13 am

Hannah let out a soft moan as Cougra grabbed her breasts, but smiled down at the cat regardless. "Kitty's gunna get milked tonight~" She'd say, a bit of a flirtatiousness sneaking into her voice. All of these hentai matches were really starting to rub off on her... Cougra would find Hannah's breast to be surprisingly dense and firm, and slosh softly as it was kneaded. It seemed like Bovinian milk was extraordinarily thick and strong - perhaps her milk-filled breasts helped her fight in some way?
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:26 am

"Nngh, not if I can help it," Cougra would moan out as she attempted to raise her legs and wrap them around Hannah's head to try and distract her. If this worked, she would try to push Hannah off of her so she can get on top the cow. Plus, she would try to reach her hands underneath Hannah's bra and feel those breasts even further.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:32 am

Hannah's eyes widened in shock as the limber cat pulled her legs back, then wrapped them around the Bovinian's neck! Thoroughly distracted by the thighs around her neck, Hannah wouldn't resist Cougra's insistent tugs until it was too late - the cowgirl would roll onto her back, squawking in surprise! Black Cougra's searching paws would find her Hannah's ripe tits swollen with milk, the soft, bountiful breasts pleasant to the touch...
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:47 am

Cougra would feel Hannah's chest as she said, "Ohhh, yes...Hannah, you have such soft beautiful breasts...They feel wonderful..." She then would try to lift the cow's bra off of those breasts so she can get a better look at them.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:02 am

Hannah's brand new cowprint bikini top was slid neatly off her cute, perky breasts, the Bovinian flushing and wiggling beneath the cat. Her ears twitched as Black Cougra called her breasts 'beautiful'... that kind of flattery always got her hot and bothered. "S-shush!" The cowgirl would reach up and try and wrap her arms around Cougra, trying to return the favor and undo the other girl's bra as well!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next