Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 2:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 7:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 1:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Solar vs Luna - Solar wants to get even

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Solar vs Luna - Solar wants to get even Empty Solar vs Luna - Solar wants to get even

Post by Harukasan Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:49 pm

"Pump It Up" played as Solar came down again. This time she did not seem to be her happy, peppy self. The toher day, Luna had assaulted her in her locker room and did bad things to her.

Solar got into the ring with a mike.

"Luna! The other day....you came to visit me in the locker room. You did bad things to me and touched in places that I....Grrrrrr. I want you to come down and apologize to me! You were reaaaaaallllly mean!"

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Solar vs Luna - Solar wants to get even Empty Re: Solar vs Luna - Solar wants to get even

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:53 pm

There was no response.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Solar vs Luna - Solar wants to get even Empty Re: Solar vs Luna - Solar wants to get even

Post by Harukasan Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:55 pm

Solar paced back and forth befor raising the mic again.

"Grrrrr. Don't hide, Luna! You wanted to teach me all those fancy moves! Well show me what you really got and come out here! Maybe you are not even a wrestler and don't belong here."

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:01 pm

There still seemed to be no response to Solar's challenge.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:04 pm

Solar then started to look genuinely sad.

"I guess you are scared of me. Come on. If you come out here and apologize to me I will forgive you."

Seemed to sound serious about that.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:26 pm

In the middle of Solar's offer, the lights suddenly went out, replaced with red spotlights, and the tune of Voltaire's [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZvZxxE9OX0:3pzzn6k4]When you're evil.[/url:3pzzn6k4]

As the violin began to play, Luna slowly started to raise up from the ramp with a microphone in hand, silhouetted in the shadows. She slowly raised the microphone to her lips, the male's voice removed and she began to sing the part instead.

When the Devil is too busy
And Death's a bit too much
They call on me by name you see,
For my special touch.
To the Ladies I'm Miss Fortune
To the Gentlemen I'm Sir Prize
But call me by any name
Any way it's all the same

Her voice was almost angelic, but at the same time it was dripping with insanity. The lights began to brighten just a little bit, to dimly reveal her visage, having a small smile across her face. She gracefully started to step down the ramp, in tune with the song she was singing.

I'm the fly in your soup
I'm the pebble in your shoe
I'm the pea beneath your bed
I'm a bump on every head
I'm the peel on which you slip
I'm a pin in every hip
I'm the thorn in your side
Makes you wriggle and writhe

She continued, reaching the bottom of the ramp, and would then start to trace a hand along the ring apron, walking around the ring as she continued her song.

And it's so easy when you're evil
This is the life, you see
The Devil tips his hat to me
I do it all because I'm evil
And I do it all for free
Your tears are all the pay I'll ever need

As she walked around the ring singing this part, she started to climb up the stairs before sitting atop the ring post gracefully, before the lights suddenly flashed on as she raised her microphone into the air, the song stopping early. She then started to giggle a little.

"Hehe... maybe a bit too extravagant, but god help me I love that song."
She declared before hopping off the turnbuckle and into the ring, her blonde locks flowing behind her as she looked over to the blonde opponent she assaulted.

"So... you've decided to call me out publicly, hm? Make my presence known to the people? Very well, I do enjoy the spotlight from time to time." She mused, placing her microphone down the mat.

"But believe me when I say there will be no one here to help you, now that you've decided your fate" She declared, in a slightly darker voice, awaiting the bell.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:31 pm

Solar was inawe of Luna's performance and shuddered a bit towards the end when Luna came into the ring. She stoood there a little transfixed, unable to reply right away. If the bell rang though it would wake Solar up unless Luna did something beforehand.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:35 pm

Luna darted at her before the bell rang, seeing the girl was already in a stunned state. She moved fast, her long blonde hair flying behind her as she tried to slam her knee directly into her solar plexus. She had been trained on finding the soft spots on a human body, and would attack every single one as soon as it was exposed to her if given the opportunity. All the while, she had a subtle little grin across her face, her expression not seeming to change otherwise.

If Solar did not defend herself, she would try to grab her by the hair and throw her onto her stomach towards the center of the mat.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Harukasan Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:40 pm

Luna would get the jump on Solar. She took the knee to her stomach doubling her over and the grab to her hair would put her on her back.

Harukasan

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:47 pm

Luna simply stepped over towards Solar without another word towards her and would try to raise a foot to stomp down HARD on her lower back, aiming right for the woman's spine!

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next