Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 168 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Conway's Crib! Feat: Shuana O'Connor!

4 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Conway's Crib! Feat: Shuana O'Connor! - Page 4 Empty Re: Conway's Crib! Feat: Shuana O'Connor!

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:08 am

Shauna and the two girls dogpiled over the desk after the girl's ferocious tackle. Even Shauna wasn't entirely sure where she ended up immediately after the three of them fell. By the time she did regain her composure, Mercy had already been pulled away and Kelly was up on her feet yelling. Shauna rolled to the side and jumped to her feet. After all that set up and anger, the redhead was fuming. That little tumble didn't satisfy her rage. Kelly was the nearest one, and Shauna didn't take too kindly to the mouthing she got.

Kelly may had been in a talking mood, but Shauna wasn't. This was all their fault. All three of them. When the girl looked away, Shauna reached out and grabbed her by the hair. With a violet tug, Shauna pulled Kelly into her and drove her knee into the girl's ribs. Without even a second thought, Shauna shifted one hand to Kelly's waist and threw her right back at the desk. She brushed the hair out of her face and turned to the nearby Taylor. It was her fault too.

Shauna walked up to Taylor and stopped only a few inches from her. "Who the fuck do you think you are?" she barked in her face. "You...AND your manslut...getting into my personal business like this." All that happened on the show only solidified Shauna's belief that she had been completely set up. And everyone was in on it. Kelly, Mercy, Johnny, and even Taylor. Was even Clyde involved? No. He couldn't be. She refused to believe that. "Why don't you just fuck off and spend some time NOT screwing up other people's lives?" Then, as if she had lost patience with her own words, Shauna reached out to slap Taylor across the face.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Conway's Crib! Feat: Shuana O'Connor! - Page 4 Empty Re: Conway's Crib! Feat: Shuana O'Connor!

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:40 am

This chick was out of control. Taylor didn't really mind Kelly getting roughed up a little, but this Irish rookie was getting crazier by the second. When she got in Taylor's face, Taylor flipped the switch.

She chopped her forearm down to knock Shauna's arm away before her slap could land, shoved her back hard enough to knock her off balance and walked forward into her fast enough to keep her backing up all the way to the desk. She slammed her forearm across the girl's chest to force her to awkwardly lean back so that she wouldn't have been able to push Taylor off if she wanted to. She glared intensely into the redhead's green eyes without looking away for a second, her face inches away.

"I," She began in an ice cold growl. "Am Taylor Fucking Parker. Who the fuck are you?" She continued in a low, threatening voice, never breaking eye contact, never relaxing. "Wait, let me tell you. You're a confused, scared little girl with more tits than talent, and whether you like it or not, kissing my husband is the highlight of your career and you'll always just be 'the homewrecker'. Or if you'd rather, keep up the temper tantrum and you can be the girl with no front teeth." She leaned in slightly closer. "And if you ever mention Johnny again, you'd better have a plane ticket back to Ireland in your hand, or else you'll regret it for a long, long time."

She didn't let off her. She held her in place both physically and with her eyes. "Got it?"

Last edited by 1167 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:57 am; edited 2 times in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:10 pm

Shauna wasn't ready for Taylor's sudden reaction. She found herself nearly tripping over herself as she was pushed back into the desk. She looked up at Taylor with anger at first but realized there was really nothing she could do apart from holding Taylor's arm tightly. As the woman glared down at her, Shauna just glared back. She was in no position to throw Taylor off even if she wanted to. The redhead bit her lip as Taylor finished. She really didn't want to try to fight from this disadvantageous position. She didn't know what Taylor's reputation was going into this. All she knew was that she was an ex-entropy champion. And the current one in the room was a pushover.

"Got it," Shauna stated reluctantly. She didn't want to relent like she did, but she really had no other choice. But for good measure, she wasn't going to end it with that. "For the record, he kissed me," she stated straightly. It was a lie but Shauna was angry enough at this point to believe her own lies. And she had something else to add on top of it. "When he saw that masked bitch take a picture of us, he jumped up and ran." At least that last part was only half a lie.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:00 am

Kelly wanted Taylor to answer. To say something back. She only knew so much about this whole ordeal and honestly didn't have a clue what was so offending about the shirt to Mercy or who was on who's side? Maybe Taylor just got off on pissing everyone off. Kelly began to think that her and Taylor might not be so different after all. She knew she wasn't like Shauna and she knew she wasn't pathetic like Mercy.

But Kelly never got to get her answers as she was suddenly snatched by the hair! "Ah!" She yelled, wining from the harsh tug that Shauna gave her, getting pulled into a devastating knee strike to the ribs that winded Kelly before being tossed tossed against her desk. "Ugh!" She collided against with a thud, clutching her ribs as she laid there, trying to recover.

Soon, Kelly did shake off the blow and grit her teeth as Shauna as she was forced back against the desk by Taylor. Kelly crawled away from the desk and went for her entropy title, clutching it and looking over at the celt with a stern glare as she stood up.

"Fuck you." Kelly thought, trying to run forward and ram her title in to the back of Shauna's head!

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:42 am

Taylor grinned at Shauna with clenched teeth, and then laughed in her face. "Yeah, and he ran all the way back to me to show me the whisker burn from your mustache."

This bitch thought she could get under Taylor's skin just by running her mouth? She clearly had no idea who Taylor was. She wasn't going to get all hot and bothered just from some amateur-hour trash talk. She was obviously just making shit up.

She was about to keep talking when she saw Kelly coming at them from behind, brandishing that stupid belt. She reacted in the blink of an eye, shucking Shauna away to the side and then holding up her forearms to take Kelly's swing. The belt stung her forearms and knocked her back a step, and the metal detailing would probably leave weird bruises. She scowled.

"Fuck you too!" She yelled, and roughly shoved Kelly back. "You bitches! You dumb, dumb bitches." She wagged her finger sternly at Kelly "NO." And then at Shauna "NO. Get a grip, dude, ffffffuck!"

Last edited by 1167 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:04 am

"Raaaarrrgh!" Kelly screamed, taking a wild swing at the back of Shauna's skull, hoping she could give this bitch a nice concussion sandwich to go with the special sauce called her life that she could hopefully take a nice big wiz on with evil blow to the head!

But before the blow could be struck, Shauna would be yanked away suddenly by Guest #2! The belt striking Taylor's forearms instead. Kelly looked on with wide eyes at the unepexted miss before getting shoved back by Taylor, making her stumble back violently until the desk saved her from falling over. Kelly's eyes narrowed hatefully at Taylor, instantly cutting her off as she yelled at the two of them.

"You're the dumb bitch, bitch! You've ruined all my hardwork! My show is RUINED because of you and that stupid shirt! I'll have to go on Public Access at 4 a.m.! Or become a WEB SERIES! I hope you're happy because I'm not and the only way I'm gonna be happy is if I break some heads for getting fucked over by You, Danny Girl, and that Bubblegum Headed Secretary!!!" Kelly snapped back at Taylor, finger nails digging into the title.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:40 am

"Dude," Taylor said, and put her hand in Kelly's face. She cocked her head to the side. "If your show got taken down by a t-shirt, you suck. Like, you should feel bad, about yourself and your show. You'd think since you're a joke in the ring that you'd be funnier here, but man," she shook her head. "You should give up."

Taylor walked away from Kelly to kneel down in front of Shauna. She looked her in the eyes and spoke quietly, maybe so that the crowd couldn't hear, but they were probably mic'ed up and everything anyway. "You're out of your mind. You need to chill out. I'm not going to beat your ass, because I think you aren't normally this crazy, but you've gotta turn this shit around, a'right?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:28 am

Shauna glared up at Taylor. Maybe all of this would've bounced off her if she wasn't being held down in place. That just infuriated her. Then Taylor looked up for only a split second before shoving Shauna off to the side. The redhead landed a little awkwardly on her frontside. She turned over as Kelly and Taylor yelled at each other. She wasn't sure what had just happened, but it certainly seemed like Taylor stopped Kelly in some way. She brushed the hair out of her face just as Taylor leaned over and gave her another talk.

What was this woman's game anyways? Shauna and Johnny kissed and she acts all cool about it. Then decides to mock Shauna with a T-shirt revealing to everyone whom she had a crush on. And then tell her to chill? That wasn't how giving and taking punches worked. It was as if Taylor struck the last blow and decided that it was over after that. But after that last bit, Shauna had calmed down a little, if only because hitting Taylor was going to prove impossible while she was paying attention.

The redhead glared one last time at Taylor. She sighed angrily and rolled to her knees. Then, like she should have done earlier, Shauna walked off the stage without adding a single word.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:11 am

Kelly stopped raving suddenly when Taylor put her hand out in front of Kelly's face, her head drooping at Taylor's words that shut her down like a ton of bricks, being left stunned when her mouth hanging open when Taylor just walked away, the blonde's eyes narrowed and her fists would clinch tightly and shake.

Kelly didn't say a word, she could only think about the 'joke in the ring' comment as she scowled hatefully while Taylor attended to Shauna, who would slowly get up and storm off as well. Kelly just shook her head.

"Alright everybody! Show's over! Parker and Mercy friggin Wrenn ruiend the show! Goodnight everyone! Banzai! or shit..." Kelly motioned and clapped, trying to egg everyone out of their seats and go home. She had to pack for Hawaii anyway.

She looked over at Taylor and thought about blindsiding her with a superkick to the jaw but it all seemed pointless, she was feeling tired, still angry but now she had a sense of defeat because of the show probably hitting it's highest point and now dying off because of Mercy. Doing a web series wouldn't be the same.

She just kept eying Taylor. Expecting her to say something.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:06 am

Taylor watched Shauna leave with her hands on her hips. She really hoped that was the last of the unpleasantness with that girl... She didn't even want any unpleasantness. She thought that she'd come out and be cool about it, maybe they'd get along and everything would be okay, the way she imagined things working out. She was being so good now, and yet everything around her still just turned into chaos.

She brushed her bangs out of her face. She tried to remember where exactly it all went wrong... What the hell was up with that shirt? She thought it'd be a nice thing to do for Clyde, and kind of a joke at the same time. Get him some branding, something to identify his fan base, and fellow wrestlers could laugh about it a little because it was Clyde. The cowboy was alright, mostly harmless when he was sober, and she didn't understand why everyone lost their minds when the subject of him came up.

She caught Kelly watching her out of the corner of her eye and looked back at her. She raised an eyebrow, and then just shrugged. What did she want from her? An apology? Taylor didn't want anything to do with Kelly. She didn't want to end up in a flaming cage. She was not Jean-Claude Van Damme.

She turned to give the crowd a big, flashy grin and a wave while she walked off. "I guess I've still got it?" She said with a laugh.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next