Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Today at 9:55 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 8:28 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

Who is online?
In total there are 61 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 60 Guests :: 3 Bots

TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A First Day Workout (Open RP Reboot, Starring Kinniku Woman)

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

A First Day Workout (Open RP Reboot, Starring Kinniku Woman) - Page 2 Empty Re: A First Day Workout (Open RP Reboot, Starring Kinniku Woman)

Post by Cy_Man Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:45 am

Reika raises an eyebrow at Aurore's excuse of not fighting them before and that they are twice as strong as the men, when in fact she had during her high school and college wrestling teams. She moves her head closer to the Chinese girl and then came to a conclusion regarding her problem. "Are you scared or something of the kawaiis in the AFW?" She bluntly asks the scared woman.

Back to top Go down

A First Day Workout (Open RP Reboot, Starring Kinniku Woman) - Page 2 Empty Re: A First Day Workout (Open RP Reboot, Starring Kinniku Woman)

Post by Kounoko Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:56 am

"Scared?" The Chinese girl replied, "More like terrified!" She exclaims. "Tea-Sama's a goddess! She's a maiden of mass destruction, unstoppable force of nature!" She explains, "She's invincible!" As she remembered how she was defeated by the little Kawaii, "She's so kowaii!!!"

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:
The Macho Manly Brotherhood of Ryona

Also, please adopt Hiyoko, she's strong and moe.
Kusanagi Hiyoko from Wrestle Angels
Kounoko
Kounoko

http://w11.zetaboards.com/HiHouRPG/index/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:41 pm

"Wow..." Reika was speechless, this girl was absolutely horrified over little cute girls that she refuses to hurt. She soon brings a hand up to her face and rubs her eyes with her fingers while still speechless but soon says something. "You should go see a therapist, well see you around then." Reika turns around and gives the Chinese girl a short wave before walking off to the barbells she wanted to lift up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:04 am

"I am not crazy." The Chinese said frustratedly as the other girl recommends her to see a therapist. "Hey~ please believe me..." With tears in her eyes, as the other girl left her alone, oh well.

At the same time, another girl entered the gym

Kusanagi Hiyoko, a rather cute little girl, she just joined AFW, and has not had her debut yet.

Having no match today, she decides to do some training.

Finding a pair dumbbells bars, she starts loading weights, from the barbells sections, onto the two dumbells.

Loading two 50 pounds plates and one 25 pound on each side of each dumbbells, as she sits just besides the girl whom just finished talking with a very tall girl as she loads the plate, smiling sweetly, she greeted the lady besides her, "Hi, my name is Hiyoko, nice to meet you, it's a nice day to train, isn't it."

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:57 am

Reika feels a bit bad leaving Aurore like this as she is sad that she didn't believe her which makes Reika feel a bit sad herself. **Well that could have gone better...** She would think to herself as she goes over to the barbells, Reika smiles as she takes off her sweat jacket to reveal a black tank top and then picks up the 30 pound one hand barbells and lift them up and down with rhythm. "One, Two. One, Two..."

She would keep this up until another girl who was rather short come up to sit by her to lift real heavy weights which surprises Reika as the pink headed girl calls out to her and introduces herself. "Uhh hi nice to meet you too Hiyoko-chan, but are you sure you can handle all that??" She asked with curiosity and worry since she is afraid this small girl will hurt herself trying to lift those.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:47 pm

"Thanks for the concern." The cute little girl replied with a smile, "Well I am not a very good wrestler, but strength is the only thing I am confident in. I am sure this little body wouldn't lose to anyone!" She declared with a cheerful wink at the larger girl.

And with that, she starts doing curls with the weights, her petite biceps being mighty pistons powering her delicate arms to move just 2 pounds short of thrice her own weight in each hand, her arms lifting up and putting the massive weights down in reps of 1 per second, with only a bit of moist on her forehead, and very slight tightening of her barely unnoticeable biceps when she lifts the weights up to suggest the insane strains and colossal exertions her muscles must be doing to lift so much weights again and again, while humming a cheerful song, as if she's just doing some light aerobics.

"See! I tell you, these Kawaiss are in fact Kowaiis! They are supergirls!" The taller girls commented as she approaches the two girls, trying to use Hiyoko as evident of Kawaiss being all supergirls to Reika. Oh well~

Aurore~ the strong Kawaiis are just the exceptions, not the rule~

With so many normal Kawaiss, why does it seems that she just kept bumping into the strong ones? Weird.

Last edited by 11749 on Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:54 am; edited 2 times in total

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:33 am

"Whoa!" Reika really was surprised at the girl's strength to be able to lift those heavy weights up without feeling much strain, she was impressed this girl must have been taken good care of her muscles for her to do this. However her amazement was ruined when the girl from earlier comes by to use this to prove her point. "Ugh.."

She turns her head about to say something to her, only to see a much shorter girl with dark green hair in twintails wearing an eyepatch behind Aurore as if she appeared out of nowhere. "What are you doing here tall woman...?" She asks the tall Chinese girl with her hands behind her back as if she was an innocent little girl while looking up at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:53 am

"Oh Hi, Aurore-chan." Said Hiyoko as she see a friend. "Nice to see you here."

However, before Chitbang could answers her questions, another girl appeared and asked Chitbang the reason for her present. "Ah!!! It's you!" Exclaimed Chitbang, with obvious fear in her voice, "Don't... don't hurt me... please..." She said with a trembling voice as she starts walking backwards away from the little girl, "please~" she pleaded for mercy.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:14 pm

Reika would have a really stupefied expression at the sight of this really tall and strong Chinese woman freaking out and getting scared easily of this little girl. "What..."

Tea doesn't pay attention to Aurore's pleads for mercy while she backs away from the small cute kawaii, she keeps walking up to her like a cat cornering it's prey with her hands behind her back still. "Well...? What are you doing...?" Of course in her head she doesn't know what's wrong since she doesn't pay attention to details most of the times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kounoko Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:59 pm

As the cute little girl approaches Aurore, she would quickly run towards Reika and attempts to hide behind the other girl, "Please don't hurt me." She plead to Tea, while shivering with fear. "Save me please~" She said to Reika, "Don't let her hurt me."

Meanwhile, the other little girl in the gym stops her exercises, and starts giggling at the amusing sight of a tall girl running away and hiding behind a smaller girl, from a yet even smaller girl. "Are you girls rehearsing for a gimmick match or something?" She asked, "I though in AFW here we are wrestling for real?"

"I am really scared! She scary!" Answered the tall girl as she continues to shivers with fear.

櫻田雛Sakurada Hina

My active guys:

Kounoko
Kounoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next