by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

After Match Friendship (For Dynamo)

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

After Match Friendship (For Dynamo) - Page 3 Empty Re: After Match Friendship (For Dynamo)

Post by TekRobo Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:43 am

Hannah was put in a tortuous balance between pain and pleasure for the extent of Cougra's sexy spanking, unable to muster up the will or desire to flee the black cat. It was truly embarrassing how much she was enjoying getting her hiney spanked, each loud *whap* to her cute, curvy rear drawing another yelp or moo of pleasure and pain from the girl, until finally her bottom was as red as the sun, and Hannah was tearing up even when Cougra was simply rubbing her now ultra-sensitive behind. She had nothing to say to Cougra's response - however, she implied that Hannah was really, really fun to spank with her 'How can I not be' comment, causing the cheeks on her face to light up even brighter as the cat girl continued to fluster her!

After fifteen minutes, though, Hannah had had enough. That many spankings had rendered her butt too sensitive, and spanks now just stung, not felt nice. Through the shock of tears in her eyes, Hannah managed to gasp out, "T-that's enough... that's enough spanking! P-please, I can't handle any more slaps..."
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

After Match Friendship (For Dynamo) - Page 3 Empty Re: After Match Friendship (For Dynamo)

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:25 am

"Shh...Shhhh..." Cougra softly hushed as she stopped. "It's okay, I'm done too. Ow, I think my hand is as red as your rump roast." She blew on her hand before softly putting Hannah on her stomach on the floor so she can relax a bit. She would examine Hannah's rear end as she said, "Hmm...yup, it's a nice medium rare. You're softer than I thought."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:31 pm

Luckily for Hannah, the floor was fairly clean as she was rested on it, her shiny red rump spanked to insane sensitivity. "I, u-um... I'm not that soft." Hannah mumbles, before moaning softly as a cool breeze runs over her rump, burying her head in her arms. "...Maybe a little soft."
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:39 pm

Cougra looked at Hannah's rump and said, "If I compared you to a real piece of beef, I would've let the meat rest before eating it medium. Hmhmhm, at least I can let you rest easy for a while. It's a way to pass the time. Now, what else can I do to you?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sat Jul 06, 2013 7:56 pm

Hannah blushed again - Cougra was really getting under her skin and making her blush. "I, um... w-whatever you want to do!" She murmured, her rump waving in the breeze. "C-certainly you want some sort... s-sensual revenge for making you drink your own milk...?"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:20 pm

"Of course I would like revenge, but I want your milk to be at it's fullest capacity if I want that to happen." Cougra would think on what els they can do and where should they do it. The locker room to her feels a little dull. "You know, I know a private ring close by here. How about we finish the rest in there?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:36 pm

Hannah slowly stood up, wincing as she felt her buns rustle and constrict. They were really, really tender. Grabbing her clothes, she nodded, making a beeline for the abandoned ring! This was one of the many arenas which dotted the portal network of the FnF - as such, most of the time they were quiet, except for when the indentured serviceman came and cleaned it. Not even they were around the not-in-use ring, however, leaving the women completely alone. Sliding under the ropes, Hannah turned and looked back at Cougra, dropping the clothes in a pile on the ground, then turning and facing the cat.
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:15 pm

Cougra quickly followed after the cow as they made their way to the private ring. "Hmm, kind of ironic, isn't it? Us animals in a ring that was primarily for others." She made her way through the ropes and added, "Are you still goin to put your clothes on or just leave them here?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:29 pm

"I... guess it is a little ironic, yeah." Hannah replies, shrugging slightly. She doesn't quite see the irony of the statement - don't animals get put in others pens all the time? - but she wasn't going to sink Cougra's boat or anything. "I... I'll put them on later. My tushy is too sore for me to even think about pants right now..." Hannah admits, before striking a pose for Cougra, getting her blushing under control! "What are you intending to do next, Miss Kitty Cat?"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:11 pm

Cougra would keep her eyes on Hannah as she boldly posed and said, "I'm planning to even the score in our last match! A match to last the hour should be enough to pass the time before the milk is all mine!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next