Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 1:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lena vs White Feather

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Lena vs White Feather - Page 2 Empty Re: Lena vs White Feather

Post by fdukna Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:12 am

"oh !i'm sorry for that ! i really hope all your family is fine!" says Lena, impressed how her opponent looks class and sympathic after having lived such things, she also wondered why White Feather seems to show so few resistance since the beginning of the match. "she's preparing something" Lena thinks to herself

Straddling her opponent Lena will try to grab her arm around White Feather's neck, then sliding to the side, in order to strenghten the pressure on the neck of the Indian girl, applying a side choke

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:46 am

White Feather gagged a little when she got grabbed by the neck and she grabbed that arm to try and lessen the pressure. Although it seems that she's going easy on Lena, it's apparent that she truly is planning something. Just when the moment was right, White Feather attempted to punch Lena in the stomach and push her away so she can quickly stand again.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:53 am

Lena is happy to have her opponent trapped in a hold, as she starts putting more pressure on the neck 'give up already?'
However she wasn't expecting the punch in the stomatch, and she is stunned for a few moment, so she can't prevent her opponent from pushing her away 'oh Gosh!' White Feather is now free from the hold and now Lena is exposed to her next attack

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:46 am

White Feather rubbed her neck and breathed in and out to relax her voice as she said, "Tip from me. Always have a sneak attack ready in tight situations." Now she attempted to grab Lena's legs and put them under her armpits. If this worked, she would flip her over for a boston crab.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:03 am

When Lena felt her legs being grabbed by Feather's arms , she didn't react because she didn't know what she was going to do. So when White Feather flipped her over, being now over her back, pulling her legs and applying pressure on her back, she understood she was caught

"MMPHH!" Lena groans painly, surprised by how her opponent can apply such a tigh grid
Lena tries to squirm but she is completly trapped in, and moving makes the move only more painful "Damnit!"

Last edited by 11923 on Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:19 am

White Feather started to slowly increase pressure as she said, "Have you ever been put in this submission before? Tell me what it's called and I'll see to letting you go."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:28 am

The pain increases strongly as White Feather increases the pressure, moving down and backward . Since the situation was already frustrating for Lena to be put in that hold, she literaly turns red when her opponent proposes her to let her go, what was very humiliating. But the worst thing is that Lena really didn't know that move, as she was trained with more basic grappling holds
"No, n..never!" she says with difficulty "don't know that move" "W-will make you pay!'
She says, trying to wriggle free but not knowing how for the moment

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:54 am

"Hmph, it seems you don't know the boston crab." Feeling as if Lena was not up to par with submissions yet, she would let those legs drop onto the mat. From there, she got off and backed away to keep her distance.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:00 am

Lena was about to yell out from pain as White Feather lets her go, dropping her legs off
Lena feels absolutely humiliated as she sees Feather walking away, because her opponent had mercy and acted as if she was her wrestling teacher

Lena slowly stands up, trying to forget the pain on her back, she will then move slowly to White Feather, waiting cautiously her next attack, looking a bit furious

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:31 am

White Feather saw that Lena looked upset and she shrugged as she stepped back a little. "Uhh, you look upset. What did I do? What did I do?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next