Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 71 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Kyoko vs Katrina: Big Breasted Kawaii Showdown

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Kyoko vs Katrina: Big Breasted Kawaii Showdown - Page 4 Empty Re: Kyoko vs Katrina: Big Breasted Kawaii Showdown

Post by Kitten Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:16 am

"No... I like them long so I can mess up bitches like you..." Kyoko said, panting and grimacing as she run her hands through her hair, feeling the horrible pain in her scalp. She was sweating and hurting, her chest expanded each time she sucked in air making her big breasts spread over it. Enraged as she was about Katrina's comment, Kyoko didn't took much time to move back to attack despite much needing a break. She rolled on the bed and placed her feet on Katrina's side and started pushing, trying to knock Katrina off the bed and send her crashing to the floor.

Kyoko vs Katrina: Big Breasted Kawaii Showdown - Page 4 6u0iRWY
Kyoko vs Katrina: Big Breasted Kawaii Showdown - Page 4 QiougD6Kyoko vs Katrina: Big Breasted Kawaii Showdown - Page 4 TTlOMaFKyoko vs Katrina: Big Breasted Kawaii Showdown - Page 4 5t0Q5s2Kyoko vs Katrina: Big Breasted Kawaii Showdown - Page 4 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Kyoko vs Katrina: Big Breasted Kawaii Showdown - Page 4 Empty Re: Kyoko vs Katrina: Big Breasted Kawaii Showdown

Post by Sparkplug71 Fri May 02, 2014 12:10 pm

Katrina herself was just about to sit up when she felt those crimson, stocking-clad feet start to shove her out of the bed, gripping the bed sheets and the right leg of Kyoko. She tried desperatly to hang on. But a few moments later the blonde texan fell off the bed, taking most of the sheets and the one stocking right along with her. A soft thud was heard as she hit the soft carpeted floor, sheets covering her body.

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue May 06, 2014 4:07 am

Kyoko groaned as she pushed harder and harder with her legs. Katrina didn't wanted to let go, but Kyoko was just as stubborn and had the better position. She smiled when she heard the loud thud of Katrina's body on the floor. "Serves you right, bitch!" Kyoko yelled. But as happy as she was about taking Kyoko down she knew it wasn't going to last long. Kyoko reached for one of the pillows still on the bed and wielded it with both hands like a weapon. She moved close to the edge of the bed and raised the pillow over her head and swung down aiming to hit Katrina on top of the head.

Kyoko vs Katrina: Big Breasted Kawaii Showdown - Page 4 QiougD6Kyoko vs Katrina: Big Breasted Kawaii Showdown - Page 4 TTlOMaFKyoko vs Katrina: Big Breasted Kawaii Showdown - Page 4 5t0Q5s2Kyoko vs Katrina: Big Breasted Kawaii Showdown - Page 4 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Fri May 16, 2014 1:06 pm

As Katrina sat up, holding only a stocking in her hand, and moving most of the covers out of the way, she was bombarded with a pillow attack! She did indeed get hit in the head, covering it with both of her arms, she'd look up, if Kyoko would swing at her again, she'd try to grab the pillow and unceremoniously yank Kyoko down with her. "Nasty lil' cheater, get down here!"

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon May 19, 2014 6:20 pm

Kyoko kept swinging the pillow down on Katrina's head wanting to smack the blonde as hard as she could. She got on her knees on the bed and moved close to the edge to have a better reach and use her superior position to dominate Katrina with the pillow, but the blonde didn't seemed willing to just stay down and take it.

"Uhhh.... let go!" Kyoko yelled when the blonde grabbed hold of the pillow that had been bouncing of her head. Kyoko tried to pull back and free her weapon but she was leaning a bit too much over the edge of the bed and soon lost her balance. Kyoko let go of the pillow and pushed forward trying to land on top of Katrina so that the blonde would absorb most of the impact.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:11 am

And that was just what would happen, the japanese bombshell would drop ontop of her, the carpeted floor not providing much cushion. Though she would grab her by her hair in an attempt to pull her yet again into her own large texan chest. If that worked she'd also wrap her legs around Kyoko's midsection to squeeze away more air. The last thing she was going to do was let her have her way with her.

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:02 pm

Kyoko groaned as she landed on top of her opponent. Although the blonde hand somehow cushioned her fall the impact still hurt a lot and left her dizzy. Katrina didn't seemed to be as dazed and quickly moved to attack, trapping Kyoko in a body scissors hold and pushing the Japanese beauty down into a smother. "Mpghhhhhh!!"

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:54 pm

Katrina kept the beauty from the east down between her large breasts, panting hard, her legs did their very best to try and squeeze the resistance out of the busty
jap. "I...I am going to make you submit...and them knock you out!" she said out of pained, gasping breaths.

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:47 pm

"Moghhhgggghhhh!" Kyoko protested as she was smothered. She thrashed her body from left to right, her hands pushing on her opponent's legs, trying to force then down where they wouldn't hurt so much. Kyoko began to run out of air fast and her face quickly turned bright red between her opponent's tits.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparkplug71 Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:13 am

Katrina scrunched her face, inhaling loudly and holding her breath as her one leg un-covered and the other covered sapping away the air. Exhaling, she would whisper in her ear. "Be-before I take you down, I want you to suck my breasts..you fought hard..I guess you deserve a little reward"

Sparkplug71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next