Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 189 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 189 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Brat Business: The case of Kelly Flowers

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Brat Business: The case of Kelly Flowers - Page 3 Empty Re: Brat Business: The case of Kelly Flowers

Post by Harrier Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:07 am

"Of course they have stools! They have stools in the credit department for sure! And Sushi is raw fish, so we're good with that too..."
Kelly gave back with confidence as she was a regular at her bank, asking for money for varied reasons she all considered important but any other person would deem stupid or simply for luxury purposes. It looked as if she would not be able to talk her way out of the stipulation, but how bad could this possibly get? Probably really severe and really bad, but that was then and now was now! What could they do anyway, put her in a gauntlet match with really large opponents until she would score an uprising victory.

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Brat Business: The case of Kelly Flowers - Page 3 Empty Re: Brat Business: The case of Kelly Flowers

Post by Kelsea Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:24 pm

"Thats unbelievable.. Stools in banks. Cham Cham would have thought they have someone to clean that shit up.. Or toilets to leave deposit them in.. Not just leave them sitting in the reception room gently steaming away-"

"The other kind of stool Chammers!!" Izzi yelled, trying to put an abrupt end to the picture Cham Cham was starting to weave into her mind.

"Waaaait a minute..." Dani said rubbing her chin vigorously, she had been putting two and two together Columbo style "I thought you didn't have any money...?" she put her fists on her hips "Sounds like you're really familiar with the stools in banks for someone who doesn't have any money..."

Spotlight
characters:
Brat Business: The case of Kelly Flowers - Page 3 ELZuoMvBrat Business: The case of Kelly Flowers - Page 3 OG5hnuaBrat Business: The case of Kelly Flowers - Page 3 Cg3CzYmBrat Business: The case of Kelly Flowers - Page 3 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:07 pm

"So what? I visit the bank to ask for money."
That was now nothing but the truth and came out instantly out of the mouth of Kelly.

"If I was rich, what would I do in the bank anyway? Everybody knows that banks come to people who are rich and only the poor ones, like me, have to visit the bank to ask for money."
She added with a knowing nod until she had an idea that made her face brighten up.
"Looks like you girls are in serious need of a treasurer. I`d sacrifice myself for the job if you want..."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:58 am

"Treasurer..." Cham Cham said thinking carefully before gasping in with revelation "You're a treasure hunter?!"

"Why would a treasure hunter not have any money...? Unless they were a bad treasure hunter... But in that case, if you're not good at your job... Why would the bank be giving you loans.. sounds like bad business practice too me.."

"Thats.. kinda deep.."

Spotlight
characters:
Brat Business: The case of Kelly Flowers - Page 3 ELZuoMvBrat Business: The case of Kelly Flowers - Page 3 OG5hnuaBrat Business: The case of Kelly Flowers - Page 3 Cg3CzYmBrat Business: The case of Kelly Flowers - Page 3 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:31 am

"Ah well, I could explain that, but if I tell you how I work as treasurer, it does not work. I mean, look at all those loan sharks from the big banks. They never tell anyone what they do, and they`re filthy rich, that's for sure. And with treasure sites and maps being this rare, I can also not tell you much about my work as treasure hunter."
Kelly had quite the talent to lie herself out of situations where she was being accused of something, and this was no exception from that rule.
"Maybe I can take you with me for a treasure hunt someday? Then you can see what I hunt."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:08 pm

"Ok then... Let me write up the contract..." Izzi said, putting on some glasses that were noticeably missing lens from the frame. She pulled out the "Contract" that was just an A5 sheet of paper ripped from a note pad unevenly "So we let you into Brat Pack... And you have to give us month installments up to 30 million yen-"

"No cheques"

"No cheques... You are going to set up movie nights-"

"Nerdy films"

"Nerdy films... You are also gonna provide pizza and sushi... And take us on a treasure hunt... With real treasure. Sound good?"

"nyan!"

"Is good here.."

"Good- Oh yes... almost forgot... Mystery stipulation when you least suspect it"
>:3

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:48 pm

"You girls know how to bargain..."
Kelly said, closing an eye partially to look like she was a shrewd business women instead of a clueless dupe most of the time while watching the three other girls.
"So ok, it`s pizza and sushi night at my or a place of one of you girls up until we reach 30 million yen. Cause of no cheques, I`ll also pay every pizza cash. And the treasure hunt of course. And what the heck, a mystery stipulation if you like so. Then let`s do this!"
That would not change anything for Cam of course, but at least it would be in the spirit of their agreement.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:21 pm

"Right then.." Izzi said, jotted down something as if she was just finishing writing up the paper work.

"And now all we have to do is decide upon which of the many "enemy" you can go up against. We are going to have to make a statement of intent!"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:36 pm

Somehow Kelly did not like the sound of that statement, looking a little bit taken back. Was this a political club or something like that? She mainly had wanted to find a bunch of girls to help her overpower the bigger girls to have some fun with them, but now they wanted to make a statement of intent?

"So uhm, what do we intend to state? That kawaii are the better girls, wrestlers or what?"
She finally asked, looking from one member to the other.
"If this involves politics, I need a pillow when we make a statement. Politics are so boorrinngg..."
She added, already yawning at the thought of a political debatte.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:56 am

"not a statement with words.."

"Chammers is right... action speak louder than words, or in this case butts do! I intend to find a random big smelly dumb dumb and shove a butt in their face. The Brat face, that's gonna be our statement of intent."

Last edited by 2 on Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next