by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 2:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 12:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Yesterday at 8:11 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 177 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 176 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

newcomers challenge

2 posters

Go down

newcomers challenge Empty newcomers challenge

Post by alearose Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:05 am

Aries stood backstage then her music hit she didnt ask for the time so she was taking it. Stepped onto the stage she hadnt flashy enterance it was simple and easy she stepped out to a typical mix off cheers and boos. She pointed up in above herself tauntingly then swayed down the ramp towards the ring in her ring attire. Stepped onto the apron then grabbed to top rope an hopped into the ring walking around the ring a bit.

Aries walked over grabbing a mic looking directly to the enterance way. "Well i know yall dont know me nor do you know why im out here." She walked up leaning forwards on the ropes. "Its really simple im here to send and open challenge to any girl in the back to face me in a hardcore schoolgirl pin submission match! I will also not be leaving this ring til one of yall girls comes out here and accepts my challenge." She said pushing from the ropes only to hop up and take a perch on a turnbuckle waiting.

alearose

Back to top Go down

newcomers challenge Empty Re: newcomers challenge

Post by alearose Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:01 pm

Aries was still perched upon the turnbuckle waiting as noone answered her challenge which came to be no surprise to her. She hopped off the turnbuckle walking to the mic picking it up. "I understand that all you girls in the back are clearly afraid of me." She grinned as she paced back sand forth in the ring. "You know why i joined this company.? Because it is considered to be the best company with the best talent but clearly that is a joke. I am new here yes but if all the girls in that back can't even step forth to accept my challenge then i will take my talent elsewhere i didn't join this company to be ignored so if none of you girls back there don't step up by the end of the night i am gone!" She came here for competition and wrestling not to be ignored by the entire roster of girls.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:42 pm

Then, a loud screech filled the entire stadium and the fans who heard this sound before knew who was coming in. Suddenly, an explosion of black smoke came from 5 feet close to the ring, covering up to the sides where the audience was. Once it was clear, Paramore's "That's What You Get" began to play and there stood a girl with pink and white hair. Her clothing consisted of a dark shining pink sleeveless zippered suit with the collars covering the bottom of her face, long black fingerless gloves, and black army boots.

She started to walk with a serious look in her eyes and her fans could see that as she was beautiful, she's also quite lethal. Then she jumped and kept her balance on the top rope before doing a double axle into the ring. She slowly stood up as she unzipped her gag just to screech out loud to live up to her name.

The girl (Songbird) would look directly at Aries as if to accept the challenge.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:59 pm

Aries watched the scene unfold watching the female who looked quite skinny. She took her gaze to accepting her challenge. "Ahh finally someone stepped up!" She spoke then walked to the corner turning to watch her opponent now.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:05 pm

The veteran would walk over to Aries to meet with her. Then Songbird would say, "So you are new here. I believe you haven't said your name yet."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by alearose Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:12 pm

"I am very new and i do apologize i rarely give my name specially since it took this long for someone to accept my challenge." She said with a smile. "I will tell ya my name after our match." She said firmly.

alearose

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:17 am

"Fair enough, I the same." Songbird would walk to her corner in order to start stretching out. She made sure her arms are relaxed to start punching and her legs ready to start kicking. She turned back to her opponent, cracking her neck from side to side to see what she does.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down