by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 154 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Moonlight Stroll: Reptile Vs Moon Goddess

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Moonlight Stroll: Reptile Vs Moon Goddess - Page 5 Empty Re: Moonlight Stroll: Reptile Vs Moon Goddess

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:37 am

"You are beautiful" Reptile said as he kissed her on the lips. "I did not expect to find you so alluring and seductive topless. How do you like me my love?" he said as his eyes were widening. He then proceeded to caress her breasts with his hands, rubbing them.

Last edited by 12031 on Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Stroll: Reptile Vs Moon Goddess - Page 5 Empty Re: Moonlight Stroll: Reptile Vs Moon Goddess

Post by luna146 Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:21 am

She was surprised that she was kissed on her lips. Her resistance weakened from the kiss as moans came out from her mouth as her breasts were massaged. She was almost like a toy in his clutches that would squirm.

luna146

Back to top Go down

Moonlight Stroll: Reptile Vs Moon Goddess - Page 5 Empty Moonlight Stroll: Reptile Vs Moon Goddess

Post by Guest Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:20 pm

He continued to massage her breasts as he enjoyed the squirms she gave him. "Do you like my hands feeling your sensitive breasts my pretty wolfy?" He said smiling. Reptile then upped the pressure of the massage until he got bored. However he was now embarrased as he could tell he was getting a little turned on by being so close to such a sexy anthropomorph.

To turn up the pain, rather than pleasure, Reptile decided to now nibble on her left breast with his teeth whilst continuing to massage her right breast with his hand.

Moonlight Stroll: Reptile Vs Moon Goddess - Page 5 29ymj6h.jpg

Last edited by 12031 on Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:29 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:44 am

She kept moaning unable to fight back. Her toes curled and fingers clenched from the embarrassments. As soon as the Reptile bit her breast she cried out kicking and squirming with her legs. "Ahhh stop please!" she yelled

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:33 am

Reptile was enjoying this too much and got carried away, biting down harder and starting to lick around the nipple. He then looked up at her expression and said "How are you enjoying this my pretty wolfy? You can't be a goddess! You are way too easy!" The noise and complaints from the moon goddess only ever encouraged him more.

Last edited by 12031 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 Tue Sep 03, 2013 3:52 pm

Moon kept whimpering and moaning as her breast was bitten and licked. She lay in his arms helplessly unable to fight back. The reptile as dominated so far as Moon has yet to lay a single a hit in the one sided fight so far.

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:23 pm

Reptile, after biting and licking the left nipple, he decided to squeeze and bite the nipple of her right breast, squeezing it hoping to have her weak. If she was weak he could do what he wants with the beautiful goddess as she did say she would be hers if he won. He still had her in a grapevine and applying pressure, forcing his muscular chest onto her soft body so she can feel his muscles flexing/rippling.

Grinning he said "How are you feeling my sexy not such a goddess? Are you enjoying what I am doing to you? I do love you moaning!"

Last edited by 12031 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:45 pm

Moon kept moaning weakly as her breasts were suckled on. He had her right where he needed her. Moans got louder as it was obvious that she was very aroused. Although her loincloth did cover her nether regions.

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:59 pm

Reptile then wanted to milk her as he was getting thirsty by now so his intensity increased. "Now what should I do with you?" He said and by now he was aroused. So he now decided to suck her breasts because Reptile was thirsty from being aroused.

Using his tail he decide to prepare the wolf for later by tugging on the loincloth, trying to tear it off. He had plans for her later.

Last edited by 12031 on Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by luna146 Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:16 pm

Moon was completely naked as milk flowed from her breasts. The milk was special it makes him stronger and Moon weaker. Mouthful after mouthful flowed through her breasts into the Reptiles mouth.

luna146

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next