Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 2:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 5:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 2:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 1:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 1:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 227 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 224 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, SigmaMorgan, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The TTT recap show!~Isabella Snow VS the World.

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The TTT recap show!~Isabella Snow VS the World. - Page 2 Empty Re: The TTT recap show!~Isabella Snow VS the World.

Post by XSirenX Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:54 pm

As Isabella got closer over the desk Alice was sitting behind, she just glanced up pulling a devious smile herself, and shifted her glasses up her own nose at Isa's confident posture, even this close, it was hard for Alice to deny the truth the bigger woman was speaking. She did talk some interesting words, her own show being the talk of the world, along with more ratings to make her even more money than ever, something Alice enjoyed along with humiliating people, was getting paid a sum of cash. "Well...of course not, but feel free to boast about yourself, its one of the things my show is quite known for...that and a few blackmail scandals, Isabella~" she giggled slightly, a little nervous of Isabella being so close to her, but more worrying of the fear of getting hurt even...

However, Alice had a few tricks up her sleeve if it came to that, looking up at the clock, wondering if it would be a good idea to start the show right now, now that an agreement, and a sort of 'friendship' had been formed between them both. Whilst thinking of any smear jobs Isabella wanting doing during the show. "Though, that whole of being the talk of AFW...the world even, all so..." Alice continued to daydream, easily thinking of all that fame and wealth, ".....must be the drink...but Isabella, how about we give the world your early screening, hmm?~" she said, looking down at her glass, then back to Isabella with a devious look...

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

The TTT recap show!~Isabella Snow VS the World. - Page 2 CxD01fY
The TTT recap show!~Isabella Snow VS the World. - Page 2 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

The TTT recap show!~Isabella Snow VS the World. - Page 2 Empty Re: The TTT recap show!~Isabella Snow VS the World.

Post by daemongirl Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:09 am

What Isabella had planned for Alice's show was more than just the simple announcement she had made it seem to the talk show host, but she wasn't going to give away anything more than what she already had, she wanted it to be quite the shock to everyone including her gracious host. Bringing the wine up to her lips Isabella kept her eyes fixed on Alice as she tilted the glass back and drained it of its contents, glancing down at the now empty glass with faint smile as she considered asking for more but thinking better of it placed it back down upon the desk.

"Trust me when I say I have little problem with boasting about myself as you say, though for me its rather simple as I only have to speak the truth. During the show feel free to begin with any questions you might have, I'd like to save my announcement for the finale." Isabella said speaking like a businesswoman as she leaned back in her chair, eyes glancing to the clock on the wall before returning to Alice when the woman mentioned beginning now. "So long as you believe the audience will be just as great if we begin now as opposed to later I see no problem with that proposal."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:52 pm

Isabella certainly knew how to talk her mouth, so much, that it made Alice just want to butt in, and let her speak for a second! nonetheless, she had a charm Alice admired, "Well hehe, we'll see if you can show as well as you talk...KIMIKO! tell the tech crew we're ready to do it liveeee!~" Alice said, taking a manically turn to her voice, before placing the 'strong wine aside, looking back at her glancing guest. "And audience Isa? well, lets just say I stole they're attention from that delinquent, Conway...a very...VERY troubled girl, but in this day and age, its survival of the fittest in the business world~" she said, as Kimiko nervously crept in and gave Isabella a few show rules, of what to do and what not to do. While on the other hand, Alice made her way to the studio itself...wearing a big smile per usual, as she did a little slide into the studio full of fans, and future haters alike...

"Tonight on Avalanche TV, one wrestler leaves Friction, forev...booooorrrrriiiiing, now for some REAL entertainment with yours truly!"

The TTT recap show!~Isabella Snow VS the World. - Page 2 1z50zyb.jpg
[size=150:2m3557i5]~The TTT, Alice's own show! and a popular AFW funded interview/report show with special guests and fighter's. Deemed, too explicit and sexual from time to time for public channel's, 7:30 PM slot.~

"Welcome one and all to the TTT! the show that brings you awesome guests, and clip reels to make you think TWICE of ever signing up for Friction!~" Alice bellowed, the song 'London calling' blairing through the speakers with the audience on top of that, plopping her butt in her other own personal chair, as she would flick the head of her own Kelly Conway bobblehead, "you know folks, these things here aren't cheap...well...maybe Kelly is, along with her taste in clothes, but why settle for the overrated maniac when you can havvvvve THIS!~" she kept the banter, swatting the Conway head aside, before placing her very own Chibi head of Alice herself, grinning, while thinking in her mind of what Isabella was capable of on her notourious show.

"As you all know, the Avalanche season has crept back in like a lover to the Christmas season, with some pre-tty interesting set up's and botch fest's for some of them..." she said, yawning slightly at the Ava intro's, before clicking a button on her desk that brought down a white-board size calender with shut doors, containing various wrestler pictures and bio's, "buttttt I have something better for you all to feast on, the Friction advent calender! each day of the Christmas month, we open one window to reveal a veryyyyy famous star of the Friction league...who it is you may ask? Cecilia?....no, Adrian!...meh, could be goblin Kelly for all we know, but that my friends, you'll have to wait for~" she winked, teasing her audience giving them a devious wink, as she was about ready to introduce the new guest on stage, for Alice could really talk her mouth...so much, that sometimes the fans giggled at her hyper-nature.

"Without further a-do, let me introduce you to a sexy tough treat guest HERE, right in the green room! give a warm welcome to future Friction star, Isabella Snow!~" Alice exclaimed, switching to Isa's theme, as she would watch and wait for her guest to enter from backstage...

Last edited by 11215 on Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:32 pm

Isabella nodded her approval of going on now to the odd Alice before she was led away by the woman's assistant, only half listening to the girl as she tried to get Isabella to agree to the various things she wasn't allowed to do given the live nature of the show and the channel upon which it aired. Perhaps she shouldn't have been as kind to Kimiko as she had been, after all if she had treated her in the same fashion her boss seemed to prefer Isabella highly doubted Kimiko would have even been able to utter a single word to her.

But then again the girl wasn't that bad in the looks department and Isabella suddenly found herself craving a little snack before the show, grinning widely as in mid sentence she reached out and grabbed hold of the back of Kimiko's head, yanking her in close for Isabella to force into a passionate kiss in which her tongue pushed its way into the other girl's mouth to pin her tongue down. Kimiko's eyes were simply adorable in the way they shot open in shock, Isabella laughing into the girl's mouth while Kimiko dropped her clipboard to the floor. The queen's right hand reached down the assistant's back and took a firm hold of Kimiko's ass, squeezing it mercilessly while her own tits mashed against Kimiko's small mounds.

By the time Isabella had finished with the smaller girl and released her, Kimiko dropping breathless onto her knees while she tried to catch her breath after the surprise kiss, it was time to step out onto the stage. Isabella had missed nearly everything the woman had said while she was playing with her assistant but she had heard that bit about her being a future star, scoffing at the notion that she wasn't already a big star before she emerged from the backstage area. The crowd began to cheer for her and in the pursuit of following Rosaria's advice of winning the fans over she waved back. Walking quickly across the stage with her long strides Isabella dropped down into the chair beside Alice's desk, sitting up straight with one of her legs crossed over the other so that the crowd could almost see up her dress.

"Its a pleasure to be here Alice and it seems your crowd tonight knows I am no future star, I have already arrived." Isabella said with the confidence befitting her title as the Northern Queen, smiling wide as she looked out and waved towards the audience.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:18 pm

As the reaction for Isabella was more than warm, Alice was a little uneasy as she saw her, ravage into her maid like that, leaving Kimiko breathless as the poor girl slumped down the wall. Making Alice for the most, a fair bit jealous that Isa was getting more of a cheer, than Alice has ever had so far, "well you SURE know how to make a good entrance like that, maybe I can use some of that swagger for mine..." she said, getting a few laughs from the audience as she sat comfortably back in her seat, keeping her eyes focused on the camera, rather than the intimidating guest of hers.

"But to start of the AFW fan-mail bag for ya, what are your goals here in the AFW? since some of us at home know the small snippets of you, but really, how about you tell the fans what your all about...what makes you, You basically!~" Alice said, taking a quick look at her clipboard of questions from what the fans had sent in, and a few of her own 'personal' show stealers too. While closely observing Isabella, since the woman did have some charm to the fans tonight...

Making Alice feel the need to pencil some personal notes...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:39 am

Peering over the top of the clipboard that Alice held in her hands Isabella wanted nothing more than to snatch it out of her hands and see just what kind of questions the woman was going to ask, but the little voice of reason inside her head preached restraint and Isabella listened, merely smiling at Alice as she leaned back in her chair and waited for the first question to be posed. As famous as Isabella liked to think she was the woman had never been interviewed before today. The cheering crowd and the cameras following her every movement were nothing new to her however, more than used to both of these after all of her matches in the AFW, but having to answer questions instead of throwing punches was something she had zero experience with.

"Well this is being recorded Alice, I'm sure if you go back and watch it enough you're sure to pick up on something. Then again if you'd like some personal tips after the show just let me know, I'm sure we can work something out." Isabella replied with a broad smile upon her lips, her eyes glancing back over at the still flustered Kimiko for a moment as if to say to Alice the same could be done to her.

The first question Alice had for her was both a simple one and one she would have to answer only partially to avoid the big surprise she had planned for the end of the interview, whenever she decided that was going to be. She brought her left hand up slowly to her lips, resting a single finger upon them as if deep in thought for several seconds, and when she was ready to answer she smiled and placed her hands down in her lap crossed over each other.

"Well the first question I can answer for you, but as to what makes me...well me, thats one that would require more time than I fear we have today." Isabella replied, speaking in a confident tone of voice that she had possessed even as a child, pausing for a moment to let the audience and Alice dwell on her words before continuing. "My goal here in the AFW is a simple one Alice, as a queen I am meant to rule, and that is exactly what I plan to do here. Of course I know the AFW is not a place easily conquered, it wouldn't be worth my time if it was, but as strong as its women are I know I am stronger still."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:53 pm

Hearing Dear Isabella talk like that made Alice listen for a brief moment, as some of the audience were quite liking it, a Queen, not a Hardcore Queen...but just as it stood, to rule over the roster in other words Alice thought to herself. But the way Isabella went a bout herself, Alice would not need 'worry' of suffering a few low ratings...Snow was owning the studio audience with her powerful, 'in control' voice.

"Wellllllll I'm sure we have a few competitors and wash-up's who LIKE to see themselves as some sort, Queen of the ring these days~" Alice said, especially listening closely to the being strong quote, which made her wonder what Isabella, could actually do given her words...

"Definitely some talk the walk stuff there fans, but Snow, given your background and overall body..." she smiled slightly, seeing as some of the audience were more interested in Isabella's, 'body' than Alice herself, "How would you fair up in a fight against someone like....hmm....Angel maybe?, the Hardcore Cecilia?, or even our very own blonde bimbo Taylor? hm? caus we get a lot of old and new Queen's in AFW~" Alice said raising a brow, while tilting in her chair in the direction of where Isabella was sat, watching her, while coming up with a few questions of her own in her devious mind.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:49 pm

Isabella flashed Alice quite the glare when the woman mentioned others seeing themselves as a queen, one look telling the hostess quite clearly she shouldn't make such comparisons again lest she risk serious injury to herself in front of her audience. Her eyes softened after a few seconds however and a smile returned to her lips, as if the anger that had been plain on her face a moment ago had never shown itself at all. She had to remind herself that Alice here was useful to her right now because of her show, though she might change her mind if she didn't like where the questions headed, a game Alice seemed ready to play.

"Well theres never any shortage of pretenders when a throne is involved but rest assured none of them can compare to the genuine article that I am." She paused to let her words sink in, both for the crowd and for Alice, before she tapped her fingers upon her chin as if deep in thought, when in reality she was merely doing so to draw the audience further in before finally speaking once more. "Taylor is a little girl trying to play in the big leagues, nothing more. Angel could barely beat that Adrian woman and thus shouldn't be compared to me let alone be called champion of anything. As for Cecilia, the so called hardcore queen or queen of the north depending on who has beaten her last, she will be the first to learn just how false her claim to the throne is."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:13 am

Getting under her guests skin was a trait in Alice's way of doing things, she could see Isabella glare her down from mentioning the other Queen's, beside herself, who were making they're mark on the wrestling world itself. As a job for Alice, it was her job to create a little bitch-ery, and classic wrestling promo rage, just like Isabella was doing right now...by slagging other competitors on live television which was causing the studio crowd, to begin to enjoy the dominant side Snow showed herself to be. Even if Alice's eyes were becoming quite attracted to that big, strong body of Snow herself...fantasizing a little too much on her, as she was beginning to have that same feel whenever she was bossed around by Reika. All followed by claps and woo's from the audience, as Alice blinked, and snapped back into reality...

"Powerful words...big too! but it makes me and the people at home on whether you can take them on in a match, Snow~" she said, poking her glasses like some nerdy fangirl as she put her notes aside, reaching for a interesting letter from one fan on her desk, "speaking of matches, we have one fan from the AFW fan-mail, who asks, Hey there Snow; really hope my letter gets read on the show; but what happened to you in that match against Mutoh? did you lose your cool? or was she too much for you?~" Alice smiled as her face lit up, saving the best fan-mail questions for the right times, as this also gave Alice a little insight on what happens in her guests 'Hentai' themed fights.

Alice wasn't one for Hentai, but sometimes, she couldn't resist just watching a loser be forced to submit...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2