Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» The Stray Cat brought home
by Tarantulust Today at 10:51 pm

» Trials of a Hero
by Jaystar Today at 10:34 pm

» Gauntlet by the Pool: KO Party! - Pool Party (D) vs Raelyn Quinn [Specialty Match]
by Jaystar Today at 10:24 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:49 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 175 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 174 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Seven capital shapes: Ryu vs Jezebel

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Seven capital shapes: Ryu vs Jezebel - Page 5 Empty Re: Seven capital shapes: Ryu vs Jezebel

Post by wrestleryu Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:48 am

"unf... I won't surrender... mmgfh.?? mffffff....". Like giving a matter-of-fact answer to Ryu's defying words, Jezebel would shift to fully smother his face underneath her curvy feathery hips.

Trying to struggle would not make Ryu's predicament any better, rather wasting his vanishing strenghts and air supply faster as the playful harpy kept pressing and rolling his face around and around slowly, adding a sort of teasing rocking movement to his helpless entrapment.

Like that, Ryu was getting weaker and weaker as his now barely resisting head was lolled from side to side and his groin was easily toyed by Jezebel's feathers, who could in return relish in the boy's muffled groans getting softer underneath her. "mrfff....mff...".

Friction: Aiko, Yuko, Sakura

Tension Boys:  Ryu, Ataru, Okami, Nico, Andy, Koji
Tension Girls: Alena

Fur&Feathers: Okami, Toshiro
wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Seven capital shapes: Ryu vs Jezebel - Page 5 Empty Re: Seven capital shapes: Ryu vs Jezebel

Post by TekRobo Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:57 am

Giggling, the harpy would playfully stroke and fondle her helpless opponent's crotch, her feathers rubbing him oh-so-nicely, even as she ground his resistance to dust. "Just sit there, cutie... my harpy bod was way too much for you~" It felt oh so right, having that superior position, taking a seat on his face and making him whimper; the regal, assertive harpy-Jezebel could get used to this!

She wouldn't leave her 'nest' until his struggles had completely stopped; she'd pop her ass off his face, but hover above him, counting to ten slowly in her head. Once she got there, she'd laugh triumphantly and scamper away, getting ready to pick another form for him to battle with, once he had recovered a bit! "One Jezebel, zero Ryu!"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:24 am

As a final taunt to the defeated Ryu, the harpy's soft feathers would caress him into growing a noticeable bulge in his pants, just while he was being lulled to sleep by the gentle yet unyelding pressure of her smothering butt.

Passaged into unconsciousness in such embarassing way, Ryu could only hear the distant sound of her teasing cooings, then everything drifted into darkness.

Minutes later, even if he could not tell how long he had been taking that forceful "nap", the young human challenger would finally wake up, slowly shaking the numbness from his head and starting to stand up while looking around.

"Unghhh...d-dammit... my head...", he would groan softly, "...I'll admit that was a nice one... but I won't let you catch me offguard twice Jezebel-san!".
Speaking of which... where was Jezebel? Ryu would suddenly look up, concerned about another aerial attack, but there was seemingly no track of the sexy harpy.
"...what the...?", he mumbled to himself, still not spotting his beautiful foe.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:27 am

"Over here, sleepy head!" Jezebel called out, sitting on a nearby rock. "You were out for ten. That means... I won the first round! So, you gotta fight a new form now... I know you love my harpy bod, but it's time to kiss it goodbye and get dominated by another lovely genie form~" She blows him a kiss, winking and giggling, before stretching herself. "Now, I just gotta decide what to school you with next! Let's see, Mermaid, Naga... Drider, Succubus... we never did really finish our fight while I was in normal form... oh, and Leopard! Gah, so many good choices, so little time..."
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:22 am

Ryu would blush at the harpy's seductive blowkiss, but he soon assumed a defensive fighting stance as Jezebel started to teasingly name the possible shapes she could assume to fight him next.

His feet were slightly sinking in the sand as a calm lake was right behind him, and trees were all around. So whatever shape she could choose, it's going to be troublesome in any case.

But he was not ready to give up in any case. All he needed was not to let her use some flirty fighting strategies to mess up his chi abilities like she had done as a harpy. Easier said than done, since the boy could not imagine what Jezebel was able to pull.. yet.

"Whichever shape you choose, I won't get dominated by any of them this time. So bring!", he would say, trying to play the tough boy role, which quite contrasted with the light blush still coloring his cheeks... not to mention the fact that he had been smothered to sleep by her soft harpy butt just a few minutes before.

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:39 am

"Well..." Jezebel hesitated, frowning. "I'm having a bit of trouble choosing one. Curse of having so many... look, which one of that list do you wanna fight next, little Ryu? It'll even give you a sorely needed advantage!"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:08 am

Ryu was quite surprised by the offered chance... not that it could really be an advantage after all: he was tempted to choose the succubus, but he knew that being tempted was probably a good reason NOT to chooose that form.

As for the naga and the drider forms, they were very insidious in which they could leave him weakened, but that might be a good reason to face them right away rather than later in the match when his stamina could have been lowered already.

Finally, the mermaid was apparently the easiest choice, except for he was understimating the presence of the small lake behind him possibly turning at his disadvantage.

"Uhmm... difficult... but a hero should always choose the thoughest challenge, so I think I'll go for the drider!", he finally said.
If he could beat her drider form while he still was in (almost) full forces, then the rest of the match wuld be probably much easier. But it was a risky line of strategy, as if he succumbed to the drider himself, then she could have plenty of chance to toy with him and leave him weak in sight of the following rounds too. By the way, Ryu was also hoping that the drider form could be tricky but not that big or strong.... another wrong assumption.

But it was late for rethinking of it now. On the bright side, he was not going to be caught offguard by Jezebel's drider transformation. Or so he wished...

Last edited by 157 on Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:14 am

"Your wish... is my command~" Jezebel said, teasingly, before cloaking herself in transformative mists. They swirled and billowed around her, obscuring her from view, until...

Seven capital shapes: Ryu vs Jezebel - Page 5 Ye38Ikw.jpg

Jezebel emerged from the cloud, even taller than before! Eight long spidery legs extended from her now spidery low half, and a large abdomen hung behind her. A bra made of spider silk covered her now even larger chest, bouncing in the breeze, and her skin had become a pale bluish color. Her teeth were sharper than before, and a bow hung in her hair, now long and straight. Her wings had turned into arms, terminating in little spider pinches; she was cute and scary at the same time!

"Well... what do you think~?" Jezebel purred, winking as she spun around, showing herself off. "I'm going to love webbing you down... and eating you up~"
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by wrestleryu Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:22 am

Not good at all, Ryu would think in visible concern. The last thing that Ryu had expected was to see a much bigger and apparently stronger... and even more flirtaceous shape than the harpy that he had just disgracefully faced before.

"G-Gasp.... I won't let you do it.... bring it now!", Ryu would say with proud words.. but he couldn't help taking a few prudent steps backwards nonetheless, as if pushed by the overwhelming presence of Jezebel.
In spite of her scary appearence, that was undoubtly something very seductive in her looks and her curvy body, which was surely not going to make things easy.

Stepping backwards, the boy was now under a few big trees. Thus, the environment itself was not going to be the best to fight such a beautiful but potentially lethal creature.

Last edited by 157 on Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:23 am; edited 1 time in total

wrestleryu
wrestleryu

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:25 am

Jezebel giggled, stalking after him as he backed into the forest, the tall drider obviously exceedingly pleased with herself. "You look a little intimidated, little guy... I would tell you I don't bite, but, well..." She hissed, baring her fangs, before subsiding into giggles, covering her mouth with one claw. "Oh, this is too funny... I hope you're ready for me~!"

Jezebel would hop onto a tree, suddenly climbing up it's bark, then hop to another, coming closer and closer to Ryu, at about the height of the turnbuckles at a wrestling ring! What's more, it would be difficult for him to stop or slow her from coming closer, seeing as he lacked a way to touch her or climb trees quickly himself... unless he had some sort of spiritual move to slow her down!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next