Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tatyina Vs. Helena MacLeod (Complete)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Tatyina Vs. Helena MacLeod (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Tatyina Vs. Helena MacLeod

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:00 am

Tatyina couldn't manage what she had the first time Helena tried to casually pin her but she wasn't completely out of it to let Helena win in such a manner. Her face turned red and she rolled onto her back. Rolling onto her stomach again she managed to get to her hands and knees she panted and winced.

She turned her head. "You'd rather have an easy victory than to know that you put everything you had against your opponent and came out the victor?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Tatyina Vs. Helena MacLeod (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Tatyina Vs. Helena MacLeod

Post by Jessica Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:07 am

Helena let out as sigh and stated. "Listen,girl... I didnt come here to 'put everything I have against my opponent and come out the victor'. I'm here just because I want everybody here to recognise me. As a face,as a heel,it's the same for me. And as a heel I win easier,I chose to be a heel."

Saying those deep words,Helena put a hand on her chest,looking down at her feet.She really meant what she said. But there were other reasons...that would be revealed later. Helena would walk toward her opponent and lift her foot a bit,just to roll Tatyina over onto her stomach. If she does,she would sit on her back and pull the other girl's chin up,goign for a camel clutch.

"So...Want to give up?"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:34 pm

Tatyina listened to Helena's words. She couldn't help but feel a little sad for Helena if what she spoke was the truth. "Any recognition is good, even if they hate you?" She said the words aloud but she wasn't expecting Helena to answer.

She was defenseless against the camel clutch and when it was applied she yelped and winced in pain. She looked to the ropes which were still about a foot away. She reached out her hand but it was an empty gesture. "No!" She managed. "I can't give up, not to someone like you..."

Tears began to run down her eyes. Her defiance was mostly hollow. If Helena continued to apply the camel clutch Tatyina'a body would probably give up for her no matter how strong her will was.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:51 pm

Helena giggled softly as she didnt weaken the hold on Tatyina. Instead of that,she pulled even stronger the girl's chin. She really didnt care about what people may think of her,she jsut wanted some recognisement. Any other person would be affected by Tatyina's words. But her words didnt matter to Helena. She has been in a war,where wasnt any justice and anything was legal. Many other people asked her to give up her career as a torturator. So,at this point,she didnt care about what other people thinks.

"Listen girl. I dont want to make things more difficult than they already are. Just give up."

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:48 am

Tears began to stream down Tatyina's cheeks as Helena continued to apply the camel clutch. She hadn't been trying to persuade Helena to change her heart but at the same time she couldn't understand her motives either.

Pain seared through her. How can I loose to her like this? How can I give up to someone who would go to these kinds of lengths... But the pain was too much and after a few more seconds she began tapping the mat. "I give... I give..." She managed. "Please let me go.."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:52 pm

"Okay....That's enough for me. You're free." Helena said as she suddenly let go Tatyina's chin. She stood up and looked around. Everybody was frightened after watching Helena in action. But after all,they started to cheer for her,a little scared. She laughed softly as the ref came and raised her arm up,declaring Helena as the winner. "And our winner is Helenaaa!!"

She just turned back and looked down at Tatyina. "Tsk."

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:35 pm

Tatyina collapsed when Helena finally let go. She began panting heavily and she felt sore all over. Her cheeks were flush and she looked up at Helena. "Congratulations on your victory." She said in an almost whisper. Tatyina had felt a shame in submitting to Helena but she was not disappointed in herself. Against an opponent who was bigger, stronger and fought dirty Tatyina was only a few seconds away from winning. If she had fought the way Helena had then she would have won the match.

Tatyina couldn't have been prouder of herself even in defeat. When Helena looked back down at Tatyina and scoffed Tatyina managed to widen her eyes and give Helena a small smile.

Winner- Helena MacLeod by submission

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Tatyina Vs. Helena MacLeod (Complete) - Page 4 Empty Re: Tatyina Vs. Helena MacLeod (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4