Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Babel Gilles de Rais vs. Vicki Arika

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Babel Gilles de Rais vs. Vicki Arika - Page 3 Empty Re: Babel Gilles de Rais vs. Vicki Arika

Post by LadyJobba Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:37 am

Vicki continued screaming and moaning in pain as Babel kept sucking on her nipple and digging her fingers into her skin like she wants to rip it off. Feeling tears stinging her eyes, Vicki cried out, "Stop! Please stop! You're sucking so much of my milk!" She tried to push Babel away vigorously and hoped she can get off. But she was moving around quite much that she didn't know that her other breast and nipple were about to be revealed as possibly Babel's next target.

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Babel Gilles de Rais vs. Vicki Arika - Page 3 Empty Re: Babel Gilles de Rais vs. Vicki Arika

Post by Tatyina Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:39 am

Babel was sucking as hard as she could , trying to sift some blood through all the gushing milk. She furrowed her brow and when she noticed the other glistening orb, She yanked at Vicki's top to just try and completely pull it off. She opened her mouth and let the boob plop out of it when she looked at the other with gleaming eyes.

"I want BLOOD!" She said and bit down onto the fresh breast as hard as she could, lapping at the nipple and pulling on the tit like a dog playing tug of war.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:12 am

Vicki kept screaming, moaning, and panting in pain as Babel continued to torture her breast through her teeth. Babel was biting down, chewing, and sucking so hard on that nipple, making it turn red and spilling out so much milk. She felt Babel let go at first, but it only lead to her pulling down her top.

Vicki sniffed and choked on her sobs as she saw Babel looking at her other breast. She would beg, "Please stop, Babel...My breast already hurts so much and you drank a lot of my milk. What more do you want?" As soon as she heard Babel screaming for blood, Vicki's eyes shot wide when she felt it...again. "AAAHHH!!! NOOOO!!! STOP IT!!" she screamed out as she tried to push Babel away with both hands and feet. More milk was coming out and into Babel's mouth, so Vicki had to get her off before she makes her breasts bleed.

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:10 pm

In a normal situation, Babel might suggest to Vicki that she submit. That would put an end to the pain she was suffering. Unfortunately for the girl, Babel barely even realized she was in a wrestling match and ending this quest for blood was the last thing on her mind. Especially now that she had sifted through so much sweet milk that it seemed she was nigh to her reward.

Babel felt Vicki try and shove her off with her hands and feet and Babel growled like a dog. Her eyes flashed upward and she opened her mouth to release the tit for the moment. She grinned while milk dripped down her mouth and off her chin. Her eyes gleamed with fierceness. "This is immortality! EMBRACE IT!" She barked cheerfully and tried to bite one of Vicki's hands that tried to push Babel away while her hands kneaded and dug into Vicki's breasts.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:12 pm

Vicki felt relieved for a moment when she looked up at Babel, worn out and afraid. She would hear Babel's next few words and it was a shock to her. As she was trying to keep her hand away from Babel's biting teeth while trying to push her away, she would ask, "THIS is immortality? THIS?! Me having my beautiful breasts bitten and tortured, you drinking my breast milk, and biting some more? How am I supposed to embrace it?!"

Vicki moaned and groaned as she felt Babel knead and dig her hands into her breasts, but she had to keep trying to push Babel off. If she can do this, she would rest a little and rub her breasts so she can know more on what Babel is planning. Perhaps if Babel explained it to her better, Vicki can succumb to her opponent's wishes.

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:25 pm

Babel chomped against Vicki's palm, her teeth clacking loudly against the unbitten skin. She was pushed away enough that she brushed herself off and stood up. She wiped her mouth and looked down at Vicki. "I want your blood." She said in a happy tone. "Not your milk. If you resist me, then I'll take it any way I can and you may miss out on the sweet taste of immortality. But if you offer me your neck and let me have a taste, then you'll know what true pleasure is. I need to feed directly from the vein of life." Babel said and licked her lips, inching towards Vicki once more.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba Sun Dec 15, 2013 9:56 pm

Vicki slowly started to stand as she gazed upon Babel, still wanting her blood. She would inch backwards with each step that Babel walked to her. She would beg, "Please...Please...I don't want to die. I understand what you want, but I'm afraid to not achieve immortality if you bite me. Please!" Out of fear and wanting to save her own skin, Vicki tried to push Babel further and kick her away. She had to try and be quick though because if Babel grabs either hand or bare foot, she can be subject to another biting session.

What more could Babel want when she has already done some damage? Does she really want to suck the blood out of Vicki?

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:23 pm

Babel had a gleam in her eye as she sensed the fear in Vicki. A natural reaction for someone who has never felt the cold sting of a Mistress of the Night's touch. But her savoring allowed Vicki to shove her back. Babel hissed and as Vicki lunged her foot out, Babel caught it with her hands. She yanked it so it was in front of her face. "Not your foot, your NECK!" She barked with a gleeful smile on her face. "Neither of us will like it if I suck from here." Babel said and tried to chomp down on Vicki's pretty toes.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyJobba Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:58 pm

Vicki pushed Babel away and she tried to kick her further, but she was shocked when her bare foot got caught in Babel's grip. When it was yanked, Vicki yelped as she fell to the mat and her foot was closer to Babel's face. Seeing the gleeful smile, Vicki's eyes widened with more fear as she knew what was coming. She would beg, "Oh no...No, please...Not that, anything but that. Please..."

But Vicki's begging was no use as Babel's teeth chomped on her bare toes. "AAAAAHHH!!! AAAAHOOOWW!!! NOT MY TOES!!! NOT-MY-TOOOEEES!!!" she screamed out as she pounded the mat with her hands in pain.

LadyJobba

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:26 am

Babel gnashed her teeth as Vicki wailed. She had a gleeful smile on her face as she crunched down on Vicki's toes, kneeling down tot he ground and holding the foot firmly inplace. She pulled the foot out long enough to stare at Vicki. "See! You insisted on doing things the difficult way and now I will suck the blood out from you through your very toes! I will leave you nothing more than a deflated husk. Immortality will not be yours, flesh sack!"

with that Babel, fit Vicki's foot back in her mouth and began to gnash down even harder, trying to see if she could make Vicki's little piggies bleed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next