by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 188 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 186 Guests :: 2 Bots

Jstruggs716, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Come Down Champion

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Come Down Champion - Page 2 Empty Re: Come Down Champion

Post by kerflubble Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:59 pm

Adrian seethed as Angel just brushed off Rebecca's comment about her ducking people, comparing her to Sarah Gatt was the last straw. "Fine!" She snapped. "Becks, get out of here. I can do this by myself." She growled, trying as hard as she could to glare Angel to death.

"What?" Rebecca let out, taken aback by her sudden dismissal, but when she didn't get response as Adrian radiated pure hate at the Latina, she relented quickly, and left the ring after a short shrug. Slowly walking back up the ramp and out of sight. It was probably for the best if she just left now, Adrian could probably handle herself and it wasn't as though this was a 'Get out of my life' thing, she was just heated and probably didn't need her sticking around as an avenue to attack the cosplayer.

"What now, bitch?" Adrian let out in a low voice. "No Rebecca, no backup for either one of us. Just you and me, why wait?" she hissed out, begging Angel to start something. She hadn't exactly come out ready to fight there and then, but she was ready now.

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:15 am

Angel had to bite her tongue to stop from laughing. It had been even easier to get under Adrian's skin and get rid of Rebecca that she had hoped. She glanced over her shoulder as Rebecca headed up the ramp, flashing her a wink and a wave. "Adios, chica!" she gleefully called out as the Amazon headed out of sight, before turning her attention back to Adrian.

Angel smiled at Adrian, leaning towards her, lowering her microphone from her lips, so that only Adrian could hear her. "You know I want to, chica. You know good and well I want to completely ruin you right now. And I could, and you know it." She shook her head though, as if refusing the challenge. "But this isn't good enough. I want to embarrass you at Avalanche. I want to make sure everyone knows without a shadow of a doubt that I'm better than you, and that you're a phony, a fake, and a worthless waste of space in this company. I'll take on your match at Avalanche, but I want you to announce right here and right now that it'll just be you and me. No tricks, no Rebecca, understand?"

She leaned back with a smirk, eyeing Adrian the entire time. "After all, if you're the real champion, you'd be perfectly fine with that, right? Put your money where your mouth is, chica. Prove that you've got some kind of a backbone on you. I think that's fair of me to ask, right?" She smiled again, planting one of her hands on her hips, waiting to hear Adrian's response.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:50 pm

Adrian took a step back as she tried to calm herself down. Even she could tell that she was getting way too frustrated with Angel for her own good and was probably on the road to getting herself in a much worse situation than she already was. "Okay, no problem. In fact I can go one better than that, howabout we just ban everyone from ringside. No interference, no cheap tricks. I didn't need them to beat Natasha, I didn't need them to beat Cecilia and I sure as hell don't need them to beat you." She said firmly, slowly trying to recover to her earlier level of confidence that she showed at the beginning of this war of the words.

"After Avalanche, there wont be any doubts who the real world champion is, and while you fade in and out of consciousness: you'll regret talking down to me Angel. I guarantee it." The cosplayer said coldly, none of her earlier bubbliness or energy visible at all. It looked as if someone had just pumped away all of Adrian's emotions to leave an empty husk.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:28 pm

The tables had seemed to turn, and Angel couldn't be happier. Adrian's attitude seemed to be gone, and Rebecca was out of sight. Everything was lining up exactly how she wanted it.

"Sounds good to me," she purred, smiling slyly at Adrian. "You and me at Avalanche. No tricks, no interference. Then you'll learn just what a mistake you've made, chica. I'm going to take your stupid fake title and leave you with absolutely nothing."

She turned her head to the side, looking at Mercy and giving her a nod. "Hey! You heard the girl." she called to the pink-haired woman. "Get this match set up! I'm going to give you all a main event you'll never forget!" The Latina then turned her head back towards Adrian, flashing her a slow wink. "Hope you're ready, chica. I'm going to show you what a real champion is like, got it?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Nov 30, 2013 5:36 pm

Mercy had been keeping out of sight and,hopefully, out of mind of the other two girls as things got heated. She was especially fearful around Adrian's giant bodyguard. She was afraid to even speak up though she almost had to when they were about to throw downright then and there. Mercy couldn't let that happen.

But now Rebecca was gone and the two seemed to want to fight it out at Avalanche. That was perfect. Mercy stepped forward. She didn't really have the authority to make a title match but if both girls wanted it, if Angel wanted to get suckered into a match with Adrian, then she doubted even Lukretia would object.

"Let's make it happen!" She said into the microphone as the crowd erupted. Mercy lowered her microphone and looked at them. "Hey, why don't you two give the camera a nice shot of you two eying each other up." She suggested, thinking that would really seal the deal.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:16 pm

Angel smirked at Mercy, then turned back to Adrian, eyeing her down, stepping right up to stand face-to-face with her. Her softened her voice again, into a low whisper. "I could kick your ass, chica. I could beat you down right now and no one would care. But I won't. Not yet." She reached up, to give Adrian a gentle push back. "I can wait til Avalanche. I'll kick your ass in the biggest event of the year so that everyone remembers it, and so that you're too shamed to try some shit like this again."

She gave the cosplayer another smirk, then stepped back from her, turning around to make an exit. She looked back over her shoulder though, wanting to get one last taunt in. "Don't be late for our match, chica. We wouldn't want to disappoint all my fans, right?"

Last edited by 549 on Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:07 pm

Adrian remained still and relatively calm as Angel stepped back to whisper her threats directly to her face, most people waiting for the other shoe to drop and Adrian just lost it and started to attack the Latina for a cheap edge going into Avalanche and a bit of catharsis, but the cosplayer stood firm, not even moving for a quick assault when she was shoved back. "Speaking of not disappointing your fans. Don't bother getting an engraving for the name plate, you don't want to give them false hope." She said back in a calm tone of voice. Not even a hint of a smile on her lips, Angel had really gotten under her skin and the champion knew it, everyone knew it. Lashing out would only prove it, and add to the credibility that Adrian couldn't fight fair, that she needed an edge to beat anyone.

She'd prove her wrong, it was just a matter of time. At Avalanche she'd prove that she was the real world champion, once and for all.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2