by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

the nightmare versus the world

2 posters

Page 51 of 100 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 75 ... 100  Next

Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 51 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by killer_diclonius Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:29 am

she let out a small giggle and said "the transformations got a little bit more to go." She said as she saw the apartment letting out a excited gasp Ayako cleaned up the dishes and sat down on the bed waiting for Lisa to give her the hype and kiss she promise

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 51 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:37 am

"Transformations?!" Alice looked shocked and scared. "Oh no, I don't want my friends to see me like this! What'll I do?!"

Lisa would wash her face and brush her teeth before going to Ayako who was sitting on the bed. She would give her a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek like she promised. "Feeling better?"

Then, there was a doorbell.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:40 am

Ayako called out to see who it was she was eager to see Alice after the transformation and she nodded at Lisa

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:55 am

"It's me, Alice!" called out she. "Can you let me in please?" She winked at Natsu to hide so she can be a surprise for Ayako. "Girls, I can't stay out here all night!"

Lisa would grab Ayako's hand to encourage her to go with her to open the door for Alice.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:17 am

natsu looked at her and smiled she kicked the opendoor and stood there "did you miss me?" Ayako was stunned "you're back?" She nodded and looked at Alice "it's hard not to recognise her." Ayako looked at the bird creature that transformation was not done as she could still make our it was Alice "nice!" She then noticed that her nose was receding in to her face

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:42 am

Alice shyly walked out and smiled as she faced her friends. She looked at her feathered arms and body before saying, "Do you really like it? I need some honest opinions."

Lisa looked at Alice and said, "I think you're beautiful."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:34 am

described the transformation in detail.

Ayako hugs her sister and looked at her "I'm surprised that you can still talk properly considering your appearance" she said happily

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:58 am

"Thanks," said Alice as she examined herself more fully. Around her naked body were pink feathers that covered her up (with the exception of her other clothes). Her nose and mouth became more like a small black with a little hook at the tip. Her eyes were black and her shoes only covered the talons that were underneath. "Uhh, Ayako? Natsu? What do you think?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:29 am

they smiled at her "if we didn't think you were pretty then we would not talk to you" said natsu Ayako looked at Alice remembering the promise and said "we were just about to go to sleep."

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:42 am

"Thanks, everyone," said Alice as she stepped inside. "Ooh, it's a little warmer in here." She ruffled at her feathers a little before walking further down the hall. "Oh yes, we all must rest now. Natsu, would you like to sleep with us?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 100 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 75 ... 100  Next