by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Helena Macleod vs. Masane Tajiri

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Helena Macleod vs. Masane Tajiri - Page 8 Empty Re: Helena Macleod vs. Masane Tajiri

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:11 pm

Masane was delighted when she didn't just get up, and leaned up to lock lips with Helena gently. She let off a small, submissive moan as she was kissed by her.

"Wh... what's your name?" She asked, after slowly breaking the kiss.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Helena Macleod vs. Masane Tajiri - Page 8 Empty Re: Helena Macleod vs. Masane Tajiri

Post by Jessica Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:15 pm

"Helena....My name is Helena....What about yours?" Helena simply smiled,for the first time in her life. As everybody should know,she wasnt the happiest girl in the world. Everyone in the crowd gasped as both girls didnt seem to get up. Helena's heart was beating strongly,but even then,she couldnt tell what feeling was that...It was the only feeling she hasnt felt before....Love...

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:24 pm

"M.. Masane... Masane Tajiri..." She replied. She was lost for words afterwards, just staring up at the blonde domme. She felt herself calming down a bit as she was brought down from her climax, but her cheeks were still pink. "I've.... never been controlled like that before..."

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:33 pm

"Maybe...maybe it was because I'm a veteran in this domination stuff..." The blonde domme stood up and held her hand down,wanting to help Masane to stand up. "Amazing!" "Helena is doing something good!" These kind of comments could be heard all around the place. Helena blushes lightly and scratched her cheek.

"Come on...Stop saying that..." The girl thought,but everyone's voices became louder and louder,making her blush more.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:37 pm

"Umm.. I hope you don't mind me asking... but... could I see more of it.. l-later?" She asked, embarassed by her own question.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:40 pm

Helena's eyes widened and her face turned red. Was Masane....asking to meet her later..? Her body felt kinda paralyzed. She couldnt even move her head to accept or to say no. Then she felt something bursting inside of her. She knew what she had to say.

"Alright...Meet me at my room....tomorrow..." Helena said,and,trying to ignore the embarrasment,she turned back and walked out of the ring.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Tue Apr 28, 2009 11:47 pm

Masane smiled a little when she accepted her offer, and she left the ring a couple minutes after she did.

Winner: Helena by orgasm.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8