Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 177 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 176 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Working out alone (open rp)

2 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Working out alone (open rp) - Page 14 Empty Re: Working out alone (open rp)

Post by kiranar Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:19 am

He will notice it is getting late and say " lets get some rest then we can return to your world and get evaluated by the guardians maybe we can go further than my forest. When they rest Xerxan walks up after 4 hours being it was all he needed only to find a couple of the panther cubs he knew lived nearby curled up near Jay purring in their sleep. When dawn breaks a pair of druids walks up and try to scoop up the cubs to return them to their den because they got lost and decided Jay was a perfect place to nap. The druids would talk quietly with Xerxan while Jay rests being their sparing session probably too a lot of out him energy wise being they only held back enough not to really hurt each other.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:48 pm

Psh,four hours?
When Jay slept,he SLEPT.The lion didnt feel,hear or notice the panther cubs coming up to him and sleeping with him.It would be an amazing sight if Jay were awake.After six hours,he was still dead asleep.And reaching the eight mark,the brick that was Jay was starting to lighten up.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:05 pm

The cubs jump out of the druids arms and begin to play rolling around when it hits the 8 hour mark accidently bumping into Jay as they roll around. If Jay wakes up from that the male druid will say " I am sorry these two little cubs are just in their playful and desire to explore stuff to sate their curious minds." The female warden will stretch and shift down into a panther form starting to Meow and kick at the cubs being she is their adoptive mother. The Male druid will say " we found those two curled together after a poucher killed their parents and took them out and started raising them to be animal guardians of the forest."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:24 am

Slowly,Jay's green eyes open. "Uhhhhh......Huh?" They shot open quickly.He was almost going to freak out that there were panthers playing before him.If he were alone,Jay would have panicked.But,he also noticed Xerxan and a.....a.....Jay didnt know what to call the other humanoid.He wasnted to say elf,but couldnt be sure.The lion sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Gee,a guy falls asleep for a couple hours and you bring out panthers and shit,bro?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:20 am

The Male druid will say " sorry they decided to go exploring got tired and my mate and I motioning to the older Panther shifting back to her human form watching the cubs look at Jay and start getting into a stance that would make them look intimidating if they were adults, but it makes them look even cuter. He will say " my mate and I are the wardens of this forest and every so often pop in to visit one favorite campers who takes care of this small section for us." The female will say " if you felt a little warm while you were sleeping you had these little rascals curled up against you" as she walks over and scoops up the now purring kittens. Xerxan will say " I woke up and seen them already napping beside you and I didn't want to disturb the three of you."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:40 pm

After sitting up,Jay looks over to the cubs while the unknown man explained that happened.He learns that the cubs were sleeping with him.His eyes widen a bit in shock,but he said nothing of it "Well,that goes on a list of things that I thought would never happen to me.Then again....This whole experience goes on that list"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:30 pm

The female will say " don't worry the cubs know that if they couldn't find their way back to their den always come to here being Xerxan is one of the few that we have no problem staying here" as she walks over shifting back to her panther form so the cubs try to double team her to knock her over which only ends with her purring with the cubs pouting up at her as she has them pinned down releasing them right afterwards talking to them.
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:03 am

He looked up at Xerxan.He was now concerned.Just who in the HELL did he become friends with? Slowly,Jay stood up. "So,you said you were the people who watch over this forest?" The lion scratches the back of his head. "So how did Xerxan become one of your friends and come to live in this forest?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranar Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:57 am

The male druid would say " we watched him from the distance being we suspicious of him as drow are sometimes really unpredictable. He will add "we had our animal assistants watch him testing his intentions till we introduced ourselves which confirmed that he really only wanted to set up a camp right here and he took care of this spot quite well." He will finish with " he contacted us a few times to learn how to tell which wood is perfect for firewood from the tries that don't really make that good firewood."
kiranar
kiranar

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:04 am

"To be honest with you,I would have failed those tests.As much time as I have spent in he wild and in nature,which is half of my life,Im still not well accustomed with it...." He laughs nervously and shakes his head. "Well,it was nice to meet you two."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next