by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 183 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 182 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Awesomeness personified :3

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Awesomeness personified :3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Awesomeness personified :3

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:04 pm

"Stodgy... I think was the word they used. Stodgy goddesses." Steele said to Leah, ignoring the fact that they only said it to define what they weren't. Steele laughed before continuing. "Teehee. We do!" She said gleefully."We've certainly got sexy down!" Seele ran her hand down her voluptuous breasts, letting them wobble into place.

Seele then looked at Kat who was just nervously blushing. Seele poked her and Kat squealed."Uh... uh..." Kat looked around for a moment before flashing a vee at the bunnies and grinning brightly. "I'm cute, at least!"

"I don't think you have to worry about the other two anyway." Seele said, being ambiguous about whether she meant the goddesses or the other things on Leah's list.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:20 pm

Bastet was pleasantly surprised by the smaller interloper’️s reaction to the fact that both of them were cats. She didn’️t seem like the sort who would run in here to try to interfere with the Goddesses’️ chance at the title. As far as Bastet could tell, it was probably her busty, bitchy friend who called the shots, and this little kawaii girl just followed along meekly.

“Heh heh, we could,” Bastet replied with a smile, calming down a bit as she focused her attention on Kat instead of Seele. Mara’️s adorable interjection made her chuckle, too. She looked over to the Bunny. “We could all play together. That really would be fun!” Bastet said. Unfortunately, Seele’️s artificially sweet, obviously forced cheerfulness brought her right back down. “Ugh,” Bastet groaned, shaking her head exasperatedly.

Her sister would handle the reply. “No, I’️ve never heard of Cait Sith. I’️m sorry. I’️m not exactly familiar with the more obscure mythological figures,” Anubis said, in a low, even voice. “And as fun as Cait Sith sounds…I can’️t imagine a fairy cat being any more than a cute, fun little novelty. Hardly champion material.” She turned to Leah. “Now…when you’️re facing a pair of Goddesses, you have not only raw sexuality of the highest level…” She would run a hand up her body, giving the Bunny a chance to admire her toned midsection and her large, perfect breasts. “…but also a high level of wrestling proficiency. A match with those two might be fun, that’️s true, but a match with us would be legendary. No one who saw it would ever forget it.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:15 am

"Obscure?" Seele said, raising an eyebrow at Anubis. Seele giggled into microphone she held. "Teehee teehee! And when was the last time anyone cared about musty old Egyptian goddesses? it's sooooo four millenia ago! You need to get with the times and the times are all about the mischievous fae! Fairies are where it's at. I could give you the list, but I don't think you'd understand me since I don't speak hieroglyphic!"

Seele was starting to feel her goodie goodie persona and reeled it back in. She giggled and pushed her breasts against Anubis' and stared her down. "I think we're pretty capable of wrestling. After all, we've won more matches than you've even been in!"

Seele dropped her microphone tot he side. Not it was time to play dirty. "We're better wrestlers, sexier, more experienced. Do you even know why you got picked?" Seele said, leaning in so their boobs mushroomed together in a sexy way and so that the fairie's lips were close to Anubis' ear. "The bunnies just want an easy victory. They picked you because they know how much you suck."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu May 01, 2014 6:28 am

“Yes. Obscure,” Anubis repeated, her voice even, as if she was just stating a simple, obvious fact, with no hint of malice or ill intent. “We appear in video games, books, and movies. Everyone knows our names. Meanwhile, I’️m fairly certain that the only people who care about—umm, ‘Cait Sith,’️ was it?—are Star Wars fans.” She chuckled at her own joke, wondering if this Seele girl would get it, before continuing, with a touch of derision in her voice: “And, by the way, I don’️t speak hieroglyphic either.”

She would not back down when Seele pressed into her with her large breasts. Anubis would thrust her own impressive chest back into the interloper’️s, both pairs of breasts mushrooming somewhat as they shoved against each other. Hearing what Seele had to say once she had dropped her microphone, Anubis would smirk and roll her eyes. Well, at least this bitch was being honest now. “Better? Sexier? Hardly,” she scoffed. “I’️d be willing to bet your wrestling skills are as soft as these floppy tits of yours.” She brought a hand up, stabbing a finger at Seele’️s shoulder. “If the Bunnies thought they could win an easy victory over us, they have another thing coming. I’️d advise you not to make the same mistake as them. Don’️t underestimate us.” She pulled her head back a little, theen smiled down smugly at the slightly shorter wrestler, and tousled Seele’️s hair mockingly. “Now why don’️t you and your little kawaii friend run along, huh?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat May 03, 2014 6:45 pm

Leah was grinning inwardly, in a way it felt like they were unwittingly stroking her ego... "Only I'm as awesome as the Love Bunnies" and "We are a better match for the Love Bunnies true awesomeness..." Well, that might not be quite what they were saying but it certainly was what Leah was hearing as the dispute went down.

"Well of course everyone wants to be in the same ring with the truly awesome bunnies.." Leah said into her mic with her eyes closed as things started to get a little heated between the other two teams and attention was being drawn away from the bunnies.. She waved her hand boastfully and sighed as if the strain of her sexiness was far too much for her "How can I blame you... I mean.. Just look at us.. We got the breasts.. the butts... the belts..

But alas, not everyone gets the chance to share the ring with us right away.. So I'm afraid Cait Sith, you'll just have to wait your turn to get into the ring with us. <3"

Spotlight
characters:
Awesomeness personified :3 - Page 2 ELZuoMvAwesomeness personified :3 - Page 2 OG5hnuaAwesomeness personified :3 - Page 2 Cg3CzYmAwesomeness personified :3 - Page 2 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed May 07, 2014 8:20 am

Seele was about to get right back into the stupid Egyptian's face when Leah cut in. Seele turned her head, her breasts still ripe against Anubis' pair. Seele didn't like one bit what the bunnies were saying but in her mind it was clear who the bigger threat to the titles were.

Seele truned her body, letting her boob wobble and smack Anubis' as she turned to look at Leah. "Well, it's certainly your loss that you don't want to play with the fairies." She said and pouted.

She then turned and looked at the twins. "Teehee, good luck! No matter who wins, WE win with such lovely ladies to fight." Seele turned and looked at Leah. "I sure hope we got next." Seele said and then snapped her head back to Anubis. "Don't mess uuuuup~' She purred into the microphone before slipping out of the ring.

"Nya, nya, nya!" Kat said and waved. "Toooodles, Mara!" She winked and then hopped out of the ring, following Seele.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed May 07, 2014 10:38 pm

Like an overly excited little child, Mara held onto the ropes with one hand and her breasts up against them as she waved her other hand emphatically way above her head to Kat

"buh-bye.. hope we play together real soon! <3" Leah scowled at her sis, giving her a firm hip nudge that made their butt cheeks smack together...

"Cut that shit out..!" She said grabbing at Mara's waving arm "We're putting on our game faces now, cause later we're gonna show the Godesses and everyone else why we are the most awesome tag champions.. EVAH."

"OWWS..! Yesh!" Mara said, gripping her fists and giving a little bounce that bobbed her boob up and then back down briefly.. A ferocious bunny frown on her face as she looked at the goddesses >:3

Spotlight
characters:
Awesomeness personified :3 - Page 2 ELZuoMvAwesomeness personified :3 - Page 2 OG5hnuaAwesomeness personified :3 - Page 2 Cg3CzYmAwesomeness personified :3 - Page 2 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri May 09, 2014 12:21 am

Anubis had been ready to fight Seele right then in order to prove to the fairy cat thing just how more qualified the Goddesses were than Cait Sith to compete for the tag team title. She pushed her breasts against Seele’️s, trying to prove that her tits, among everything else, were superior. Before a real fight could break out, however, Leah stepped back in and announced that the Goddesses were still the ones who would get the match.

Anubis smiled smugly, and Bastet, coming up to her sister’️s side, did the same. As Kat and Seele left, Bastet would wave sardonically to them. “See you later, loser!” she would call out, earning a chuckle from her older sister, before the two deities would turn their attention back to the current tag team champions.

“So, you’️ve got the breasts, the butts, and the belts,” Anubis repeated.

“As cute as the two of you are,” Bastet would add, “I don’️t think there’️s any question that we have better breasts, better butts…and that those belts would look better on us!”

The Goddesses stood tall, arms crossed over their chests, waiting to see what the Bunnies would do next.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat May 10, 2014 11:00 am

"Aww.. thats cute." Leah said between chuckles "They think that a kitty and a fowxy can compete with bunnies breasts and butt.." She nudged Mara with her elbow

"hey hey, sis" Mara cut in, nudging Leah's arm with her elbow "Should I laugh satirically at them?" Leah grinned at Mara's question

"Why yes... yes you should.." Mara took Leah's suggestion to heart and pointed in their general direction while giggling lightly.

"Very cute.. But anyway, we'll let you get going... I'm sure you have a lot of preparing to do for the match of your life.. Stepping into the ring with two super awesome and sexy stars... The Love Bunnies!!!"

"Prepare for hugs! :3 "

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun May 11, 2014 12:34 am

The Goddesses smirked as their future opponents mocked them. It was still enough to raise their hackles, but at least the Bunnies weren’️t wholly man-spirited like Cait Sith had been. “We don’️t just think that we can compete with the two of you,” Anubis said. “We know we can. Breasts, butts, and wrestling in general, we’️ll defeat you, and kick those inferior butts of yours back down whatever rabbit hole you came from!”

Bastet would stride forward until she was just a step away from the Bunnies. She thrust both hands forward, poking a finger into Leah’️s left boob and a finger into Mara’️s right boob, smiling devilishly as she did so. “I look forward to taking the two of you down,” Bastet said, “and walking out of this arena with your nice, shiny belts around our waists.” She winked, then backed off, waving at the Bunnies as she and her sister turned to head back up the ramp and out of the arena.

“We’️ll see the two of you right here, very soon!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2