Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 229 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 229 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath)

2 posters

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next

Go down

Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fixation

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:18 pm

Cardia silently sat down where Lukretia directed her to, sniffling softly, wiping away a few of her tears as discreetly as she could manage. She remained silent for a second, looking down at the ground. After a second's thought, she turned to Lukretia, "I... I don't understand how crushing bugs relates to my being... a brat."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:41 pm

Lukretia heaved a deep sigh at Cardia's words. "Of course you vouldn't" She replied. "Zis is ze analogy?" She said the words like a question because she was unsure if she was using the right term. THough she had a mastery of the english language except for her thick accent, occasionally a few words didn't seem right to her.

"Look at yourself." She said and brought a finger to Cardia's eye and wiped a single tear off of her face. "If you vere me, vat vould you think of yourself right now?" She asked. She then turned her head. She wasn't being compassionate in any way. She flicked the tear off of her finger. "Pathetic." She said coldly. "To even look at you in zis state is rather sickening." She added. "Vat you need is some confidence. I think it's time zat you found yourself an ant to step on."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:52 pm

Cardia whimpered softly while Lukretia continued dressing her down. She gasped softly as Lukretia wiped a tear off of Cardia's face.

She shook her head gently, "I'm... I don't understand what you're saying," Cardia stammered.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:31 pm

"You need to find someone who is like you, meine Frau." Lukretia explained. "Nein." She stopped herself. "Someone even more pathetic zan you are. Zat vay you can step on zem and crush zem like an insect. Maybe you have never had ze taste of this kind of power? Perhaps you should let it vash down your throat. You do not know vat pride is." She stated. "Those veak attempts in our match at preserving zem." She tilted her head back. "Ha!" She laughed sharply.

"In truth..." Lukretia said. "There are people who vill sink even lower zan you." She smiled at the thought. "You are trapped somevere in ze middle. You vant something to cling on to but you do not vant to loose vat you think you already have." She turned and looked at Cardia in the eye and brought her finger to the woman's chin. She leaned in so their lips barely escaped one another. "How is zis for an assertion, meine frau?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath)

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:42 am

Cardia gulped as Lukretia closed the distance between them, her nervous, warm breath brushing against the German's face. Cardia's eyes seemed drawn to Lukretia's commanding gaze, almost hypnotized. "I... I think I understand. I need to... beat someone in the ring..."

"B-but, I used to do martial arts in school. I wasn't the best, but I beat people then, too!"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath) - Page 2 Empty Re: Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath)

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:22 am

Lukretia did not close the gap between the two of them. Instead she pulled back and gave Cardia a firm slap across the face. it was no where near as potent as the ones she layed down in the ring, however.

"Beating someone in ze ring..." She said the words as though they disgusted her. "If zat is all you hope to accomplish zen you should get out of my sight right now." She said. "As long as I can vin a match or two everything vill be just fine!" She said mockingly. "Nein!" She added harshly. "Warriors und brutes, people vith simple tastes vish to have a competition und see vich one comes out ze victor. I do not vish for a competition vere I am not sure of ze outcome." She spoke. "If you are not ze best, then you are nothing."

"You have only thought of being on ze bottom, haven't you?" Lukretia continued. "Vat about being on ze top?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:38 am

Cardia rubbed her cheek thoughtfully. "B-but... the competition is the point... not the victor..." She seemed to stumble on the words, "I mean, the AFW ring... it's an honor to be in there, fighting your best."

She looked at her feet, "But uh... not in a-a 'It doesn't matter if you win or lose' way. The fight itself is... is the beautiful thing. E-even if you know the outcome in advance... two women fighting their all," she trailed off. She seemed unable to articulate what she wanted to say.

After a few seconds, she tried another route, "I... DO want to be on top though."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:57 am

"Nein!" Lukretia said forcefully. "If it is an honor to be here zen how do you explain ze kind of scum und rabble zat zey let in here?" She asked the question with a smirk. She then let out a sigh. "These people zey fight for such meaningless things. Pride, honor... redemption. In ze end, vat does it get zem? Do zey have anything tangible to grasp? If zese things were really so precious to them then zey would not act like zey are things so easily broken." Lukretia reached out and ran her fingers through Cardia's hair.

"If ze outcome is known, then how can both be giving it there all?" Lukretia mused. She looked away for a moment and looked back at Cardia with a smile. "You say it vith trepidation in ze voice." She said coldly. "If you vant it so badly zen prove it to me." She demanded.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:28 am

Cardia closed her eyes and gave a soft purr as Lukretia ran her fingers through her hair, relishing every second of the contact, silently wishing it could last for hours.

"N-not everyone really respects the ring. Not everyone deserves to be here... you're right, but... not everything important is tangible." She looked into Lukretia's beautiful eyes again, "I... I think what you have... what makes you so beautiful... so sexy... so perfect... is intangible. Not ev-even you could win EVERY match. I... I didn't go into our match thinking I would win. In fact... I was pretty sure I would lose when you... uh... took off my pants, but... I still gave it everything I had. Winning isn't always the point... at least in the ring."

Her eyes narrowed with a bit of determination, but blurred with tears and such wavering, it almost looked cutely pathetic more than convincing, "But... I DO want to better myself. To be on top. How can I prove it to you?" Cardia would try to reach out and caress Lukretia's face.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:53 am

Lukretia's contact with Cardia was more whimsical for Lukretia than anything sensual. She could have this woman any time she wanted with a mere whisper of a word. To act in a way that was longingly would be unfitting of Lukretia.

"Maybe your right." Lukretia said in a low tone. "Zat vat makes me me is not something zat could be held onto." She stared coldly at Cardia. "But zese are not things that I hold dear. They are not things that can be taken away or broken." She narrowed her eyes when Cardia said that she couldn't win every match. She grabbed Cardia's chin roughly. "I vill win every match!" She said as she tightened her grip. "And zat is ze difference between you und me. Ze vide gap zat could never be filled. Ze moment you thought you might not win vas ze moment you lost! You gave nothing!" She continued. "And in ze end your pride was broken and you vere begging me coming und going!"

As Cardia reached out to touch her face, Lukretia grabbed the hand and attempted to crush it in her own. "Nein!" She said. "You are not fit to touch zis face unless I decide you are." Se narrowed her eyes. "I have had a match vith someone..." She said nothing more about the details. "I vant you to have a match with her und I vant you to destroy her. I vant you to make her sob und beg und scream." She ten smiled and brought Cardia's hand mere milimeters from her face before letting it go with a shove. "If you can do this zen maybe I shall let you have another touch. If not, zen you truly vill be ze most pathetic kind of scum. All talk und no bite."

Lukretia then stood up and stood in front of Cardia. She knelt over, letting her breasts spill slightly out of her towel without actually showing off her nipples. She reached out her hand to shove two fingers inside of Cardia's pussy.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 30 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next