Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath)

2 posters

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next

Go down

Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath) - Page 28 Empty Re: Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath)

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:19 am

Cardia glanced away from Hilde nervously as the German undressed. Cardia gently did the same, "H-Hilde... didn't we leave you at the restaurant? How did you get here so fast?" She asked, off-hand, casting nervous glances at both Hilde and Lukretia. She was a little shy, but she couldn't ask for more beautiful companions to share a hot tub with.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath) - Page 28 Empty Re: Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath)

Post by Tatyina Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:36 am

Hilde lowered her eyes as her shirt dropped to the floor. "Ms. Von Creuzfeldt is an excekkent assistant despite her incompetence." Lukretia said simply with a pleased smirk.

"The mistress and yourself took a longer route to the arena and I knew of the plans ahead of time." She said as she reached behind herself and unclasped her bra. As it fell to the floor she blushed deeply.

Lukretia looked over at Cardia. "Are you really going to let her do zis all by herself? How rude of you.." She said sharply. "Don't make me do it for you, meine frau." She said with a quick smile.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:53 am

Cardia had just finished sliding her shirt off and was beginning to unhook her own bra when Lukretia spoke. She glanced quizzically at Lukretia and then at Hilde, "Oh... sorry, Hilde. I should've helped you with your bra." She spoke as she finished undoing her own, "D-do you need any more help?" She asked timidly, not quite sure what Lukretia was getting at.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:45 am

(sorry >.< i didn't see that cardia started stripping too) Hilde turned her head and blushed. "Danke." Hilde whispered but shook her head. She then slipped off her skirt and rolled off her panties, allowing herself to press her shapely body as much as she could to give Cardia as much of a view as she could sneak. Lukretia watched with a semi interested look. She had seen both of them quite intimately. She waited for the two to finish stripping before tilting her head and lifting her arms. Hilde instantly knew what was being asked of them and went to Lukretia and put a hand on her shoulder and moved the strap off her shoulder all while leaning in and kissing Lukretia's neck.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:00 pm

Cardia smiled softly as she stole quick glances at Hilde while she worked off her own underwear. Now naked, she watched Hilde tend to Lukretia's clothes quizzically for a second. Then, with a sudden start, she quickly lept to Lukretia's other side and began to assist Hilde in undressing her, not exactly comfortable with the routine, but she relished the chance to place awkward kisses on Lukretia while undressing her. "Man... I remember when my mom used to dress me for school in the mornings..." She said offhanded, not exactly aware of the implications.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:07 am

Lukretia let soft breaths of pleasure escape her lips to let them know she enjoyed the attention. When her dress was off she placed her hands on each of their meals and ran a finger along it. When Cardia spoke, Lukretia furrowed her brow and brought her hand around and slapped Cardia. It was not vicious but was by no means gentle. "Vat is zis foolishness." Lukretia said as she stepped passed the two. Hilde's eyes softened apologetically and she rested a hand on Cardia. "It's ok my mother used to dress of too." Before she could even realize what she said Lukretia spun around and cracked Hilde hard across the jaw with the back of her hand. As Hilde rubbed her jaw, her eyes suddenly widened as she realized what she had done to set Lukretia off. Her head instantly lowered. "Forgive me mistress, I didn't realize..." "You never realize dumkopf! Now get in ze tub, both of you." Lukretia barked as she slid into the tub and let out a relaxed sigh.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:24 pm

Cardia gasped as Lukretia slapped her, "Oh, I'm sorry..." She gasped harder as Lukretia knocked Hilde to the floor. Cardia leaned down and embraced Hilde, helping her up and into the tub. She would stay close to Hilde to try to comfort her, whispering, "Are you okay?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:32 pm

"it was my own fault." Hilde whispered and gave a quick smile. She climbed into the tub. Lukretia watched as they got in and narrowed her eyes. "Nein." she said and stood up. She then sat between them and leaned her head back. She then wrapped her arms around the both of them and pressed them against her. She turned her head and looked at Cardia. Leaning into her she kissed her deeply. "Mmmm." She whispered as she broke the kiss. "I'm ze only one here right now meine frau." Without looking she reached her hand out and placed it behind her head and guided it down under the water.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:10 am

((RETCON... PUNCH))

Last edited by 241 on Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:27 am

((sorry she pushed Hilde's head under not cardia my fault >.<))

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 30 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30  Next