Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 58 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath)

2 posters

Page 8 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next

Go down

Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath) - Page 8 Empty Re: Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath)

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:40 am

Cardia was noticeably saddened by Lukretia's stern dismissal of their friendship, "Well, I'm glad I'm not stopping you from taking wh-what you want... but I don't like the feeling that, I might be getting more pleasure out of this than you." She kissed Lukretia's finger and began to lick and nibble it gently.

Between showering it with affection, she spoke, "I... I'm really sorry to hear that you don't want friends. I couldn't imagine never having someone to talk to... or confide in." Her lips embraced Lukretia's finger tenderly, "But... I'm being silly. You... probably have tons of people who would do anything for you," She stammered out a little too quickly to convince Lukretia that she was fine with this justification, "What... what would make me important enough..." She trailed off... staring blankly at Lukretia's hand for a few seconds before starting to work on another finger quietly.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath) - Page 8 Empty Re: Fixation (Cardia vs. Lukretia aftermath)

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:03 am

Lukretia smiled at Cardia's words. "But meine Frau. I get all ze pleasure from you. Do you see me now? I am smiling. I take from you all ze pleasure I vant." She let out a soft purr when Cardia attended to her fingers.

Lukretia bent down and looked at Cardia and ran her fingers through her hair. "Zis is why you vant to know me, meine frau." She said "Because you do not understand how I could live zis vay. How I could not vant friends or people to confide in as you put it." She smiled. "Und you are stuck yourself and you think if you become my friend zat I vill unstick you."

"I could have anyone I vant at my beck und call." She said with an air of superiority in her voice. Lukretia leaned in and kissed Cardia's head gingerly. "You stupid little girl. You should not have zese kinds of thoughts." Her tone was soft, almost warm, not cold like it usually was, derpite her words.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:37 am

Cardia smiled at the acknowledgment that Lukretia was in no short supply of pleasure from her, and lapped at Lukretia's fingers with renewed vigor. She stared at Lukretia wide-eyed, like a little girl being instructed on life by her big sister, as Lukretia stroked her hair and spoke. Her eyes began to water once more as Lukretia finished her lecture, letting her know that she once again struck a mark.

Trembling, she leaned forward and embraced Lukretia around the waist, holding her tightly. "But... how could I not want to be friends with... with someone as beautiful and perfect as you?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:06 am

Lukretia let out small little sighs of pleasure to let Cardia know that she was doing a good job with her fingers. "Meine frau." Lukretia said running her nails gently up and down Cardia's back. "I can understand how you vould vant zis. If I vere you of course I vould be happy just to bask in my glow."

"But vat is friendship anyway?" Lukretia questioned. "Are you looking to come over to my house und have a sleep over on ze veekend or something?" She asked with a slight laugh in her tone. It was impossible to tell if she found what she said funny or if she was mocking Cardia's suggestion of friendship.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:46 am

Cardia murmured with pleasure as Lukretia stroked her with her nails, suckling on Lukretia's fingers with as much pleasure as she could manage in the face of what the German was saying. "I..." she stammered, "I... would like that," she blushed, "When I speak of friendship... I, uh, I mean," she chewed gently on another of Lukretia's fingers to collect her thoughts, "Well, I want to... Well, when you're friends with someone... you can talk to them. Tell them about your troubles... your hopes... your aspirations... you can spend time with them and f-feel safe in your trust." She thrust her tongue, tickling the skin between Lukretia's fingers, "B-but... why would you want to hear from me, anyway?"

She rubbed her face against Lukretia's hand again, largely to dry her fingers before starting anew, "I just... don't remember ever feeling so good in anyone's arms before." A strange thought crossed her mind, "It's not love... really... At least I am pretty sure it isn't. I... I just find everything about you intoxicating. Ever since our match." She giggled, half jokingly, "I feel like I'm addicted to you." She blushed further before continuing her work on Lukretia's hand.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:41 am

Lukretia shook her head slightly at Cardia's admission of liking what she offered up as a farce. "You are speaking to me now." She said simply. "Und are you not spending time vith me? Vat is is you vant from me?" She narrowed her eyes and removed her hand from Cardia. "I don't vant to hear from you." She admitted openly. "but When you do get to have a little bit of my time you spend it speaking about how you vill not get a chance to speak to me."

"You are a fool." She said again. "How could you feel good around someone who thinks nothing of you?" She then smirked. "Addicted?" She began. "Meine frau, you vill overdose and zen." She lifted up her hand and pointed her thumb to her neck and made the slicing motion with it. She then gave Cardia a coy smile.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:21 am

Cardia remained on her knees, looking down, taking in Lukretia's comments thoughtfully, "You... you are right... I'm... I'm an idiot. I'm sorry."

"I... I don't want to talk to you about me either... I just want to hear about you... from you... I'm just... this is the first time we've spent together and it came about because I hunted for you. I don't want it to be the only time."

She attempted to scoot forward and lean against Lukretia's leg lovingly, "I know you think I'm nothing... but I still love your beauty, the way you make me feel."

She looked up with a cute, but sad smile at Lukretia, "I'm okay with overdosing on you. It seems like a heavenly way to go."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:33 pm

"It's for your own good, meine frau." Lukretia said about the 'relationship' Lukretia and Cardia had. "I hope zat you didn't expect me to suddenly melt in your arms und tell you everything is going to be alright." Lukretia ran her fingers through Cardia's hair once more.

"Zis is good." She said. "I don't really need to hear about you..." Her words were kind of cold. "Everything you are, I could see just by looking into your eyes back in ze ring." She then stood up.

"COme vith me, meine frau." She said and turned around. "Und I do not know how you could say zat I make you feel so great ven I do not even try to make you feel zat vay." She walked forward to the locker rooms of the sauna. "Leave your towel in ze sauna, you von't be needing it." She then went to the lockers and pulled out some clothes. "Turn around vile I change." She said to Cardia. "Und if you peek I vill punish you."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:15 am

Cardia once again purred softly as Lukretia ran her fingers through her hair, "I... I don't want you to melt in my arms... I, I like you the w-way you are right now."

She sighed, "I... I don't have any stories or secrets, you're right... But surely you can understand how yours would be so captivating. Just... Just being around you feels like a gift. Y-you may not mean to, but I love the way you make me feel."

Cardia looked shocked at Lukretia's command to leave her towel, "B-but I..." she stopped herself, and decided to follow Lukretia to the lockers. Nodding wordlessly at Lukretia's command, she herself started getting dressed as well. Against her better judgment, she could not stop herself from sneaking a passing glance at Lukretia's form.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 21, 2009 8:04 am

Lukretia turned instantly as though she knew the eyes were upon her. She looked over at Cardia. "Und who said zat you could get dressed?" She replied in a serious tone. She quickly threw the dress over her head that she had been wearing

She quickly threw on a silky black dress that went down just below her thighs that she had kept in the locker. (Never one to be without several kinds of clothes in various locations she had had an attendant 'refresh' her locker from day to day with new clothes she picked out. As she began to relace her boots, which clearly could be seen as coming to just below her knees now, she looked over at Cardia. "I hope zat if vas worth it, meine frau."

She then stepped over to Cardia and grabbed her by the pants and held them fast in place. "You vill get to vear zem when ve are done." She said. "I vas going to let you bring zem if you didn't peek but now you vill just have to valk through ze backstage naked to retrieve zem." Luretia then leaned in and kissed the back of Cardia's neck and reached down with her free hand and began to undo the pants.

((Not sure if she was wearing pants or not or what she managed to get into so if it's wrong I can edit it >.< ))

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next