by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 2:44 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by hunter of speed Today at 1:22 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rinsing Off

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rinsing Off - Page 2 Empty Re: Rinsing Off

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:37 pm

Riyu could not stop blushing. At this rate, her hair was going to turn red as well! It didn't help that Mia didn't seem aware of what was going on, panting and rubbing against the girl, her thigh rubbing between Riyu's legs, causing her breath to quicken.

"M...Mia.."

She said nervously, trying to nudge herself a little to the left, thinking perhaps if she went slowly, she could get out from under Mia without slipping.

"Stop moving, alright? I'll just....mmm...nudge myself free here..."

She slowly nudged/slid herself, getting out from under Mia little by little, even if doing so caused them to rub together more. If she didn't get out of this soon, goodness knew what would happen.

Last edited by 143 on Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:39 pm

It was only as Riyu said her hesistant words that Mia looked across at her face, her lips mere inches away from each other as she notice the big blush in Riyu's cheeks... Becoming suddenly all too aware of Riyu's completely naked and wet breasts nudging against the underside of her equally naked and equally wet bust.. Her thigh in the compromising position between Riyu's thighs and up against her warm womanhood.. Water trickling off of her body onto Riyu's...

"I- Oh!" Mia said as she completely disregarded what Riyu had just said and withdrew from Riyu in a sharpish manner, her hand brushing past the outer side of Riyu's breast as the Chinese girl struggled to put a hand down against the wet shower room tile floor and then push herself up and back into a kneeling position.

"Sorry!" Mia said, a blush to almost match Riyu's coming to her cheeks.. She moved one arm in front of her nipples, feeling a little self conscious now. It was as if she had just bundled aggressively right through the shower curtain and threw herself over the smaller girl like a hentai wrestler that couldn't be bothered with foreplay "sorry.. I just slipped.."

Spotlight
characters:
Rinsing Off - Page 2 ELZuoMvRinsing Off - Page 2 OG5hnuaRinsing Off - Page 2 Cg3CzYmRinsing Off - Page 2 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu May 01, 2014 9:09 am

Riyu yelped as Mia withdrew quickly, her body sharply sliding across her own.

With Mia off of her, Riyu grabbed the nearby curtain and pulled it closer, using it to both pull herself up to her feet, and also somewhat cover herself, not that it mattered much, since Mia had gotten a good look at her...and Riyu had gotten a good look at Mia as well.

"Its...It's alright...I think I might be clean enough though, I should get going..."

She nervously stated, even with shampoo still in her hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed May 07, 2014 8:37 pm

With the way Riyu was trying to rush out, Mia couldn't help but feel that she was getting the wrong idea from what just happened "Wait.. it was an accident.. Really.." She tried to ensure to the other girl as she climbed to her feet with one arm still drapped in front of her breasts and redness still flushed across her cheeks.

"Anyway.. I'm gonna shower over here.." She said, picking one of the shower stalls on the opposite wall to the one they were previously at

Spotlight
characters:
Rinsing Off - Page 2 ELZuoMvRinsing Off - Page 2 OG5hnuaRinsing Off - Page 2 Cg3CzYmRinsing Off - Page 2 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed May 07, 2014 9:38 pm

Riyu watched as Mia started to walk off, realizing she was probably overreacting.

"M..Mia...wait."

She stepped back from the curtain, one arm covering her breasts as she held the curtain in a way to cover the rest.

"I'm sorry, I misunderstood. You don't have to leave....Um....Tell me more of your idea!"

She quickly added, hoping she could just change the subject and move past the incident.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat May 10, 2014 12:38 pm

Mia wasn't going to leave, just go to the opposite stall.. But she was happy that Riyu asked her to wait all the same. It was still kind of an awkward situation, but it was better then Riyu just walking off and then them both feeling bad about what just happened when it was really nothing.

Mia smiled softly her cheeks still flushed "Alright then.." She turned to go to the stalls they had been at, the curtain was no broken at the curtain rings so she turned off the water and went to the next one.

"Uhm.." She had to think for a moment, still a little flustered from "So yeah.. like I was say, it doesn't have to be high flyers.. although thats a big part of it; its about the attitude.. that an the cool costumes"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon May 12, 2014 9:00 am

Riyu went over back to her shower, careful not to slip as she started washing the shampoo out of her hair as Mia, now under a different shower, explained more of her idea.

"So its about brave daredevils putting their bodies at risk in fast paced matches with flashy outfits?..That actually sounds really cool Mia!"

Riyu replied, really liking the plan. It was time for the flashy fighters with high risk styles to get their due, and Mia's idea sounded like a good way to make that happen.

"Anything I could do to help?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon May 19, 2014 11:44 am

Mia smiled "Well I'm glad you like the idea although I'm not sure exactly what you can do to help... Unless you fancy cheering me on." Mia laughed softly as she let the warm soothing water splash all over her chest and then turned so that the shower was beating down against the back of her shoulder blades while droplets of water rolled down the curves of her breasts.

"I'm sure we can face each other again as part of the... eh.. tour, adventure.. or whatever you would call it."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Tue May 20, 2014 10:07 am

"I'd be happy too! I'd love a rematch with you Mia!"

Riyu yelled with a blush, hoping she didn't come off as a some skeezy fangirl, finishing washing her hair.

"We could compare notes! I know of a few Wrestle Angel girls in AFW that could put up a colorful challenge for you! We could even team up against them!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed May 21, 2014 8:54 pm

Riyu was starting to come across a little like a gushing fangirl, it might have made Mia blush with all the attention... But seems she was already quite flustered from the unexpected naked up close encounter with the green haired girl, there wasn't really much worry there.

"Oh yeah.. I didn't even think about tag matches.. That would be fun too."

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: