Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 214 Guests :: 2 Bots

Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Some Gamble For Your Thoughts?

2 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Some Gamble For Your Thoughts? Empty Some Gamble For Your Thoughts?

Post by IndigoDragon Wed May 14, 2014 8:49 pm

Some soul searching? Was that what was going on? Maybe.It had been a few days since Yoshiro's defeat at the hands of Rubina.As an opponent,Rubina had stretched the blue-harried bird's body out.Especially her back.Not to mention she made the bird stressed out about a fe personal things....So,she has taken it easy over the past couple of days and abstained from getting involved with anything too intense.Yoshiro had met very few people as ruthless as Rubina,personally.Of course she knew that there may have easily been others even worse.

Today,she was sitting on one of the benches along the various walkways of the AFW complex.The day was a nice one.Sunny and warm.Perfect.Sitting on the bench,Yoshiro held one of her prized possessions.It was her violin.The cherry-wood shined brightly,gleaming in the sun.Sliding the bow across the strings,Yoshiro had her eyes closed to concentrate on her music.She rarely played out in the open.She usually played in silence in her own room but....It was so nice today.The opportunity wouldnt be better;even if it hit her in the face.And she played amazingly.Maybe not like a professional,but well enough to catch attention.

Last edited by 11367 on Wed May 14, 2014 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Some Gamble For Your Thoughts? Empty Re: Some Gamble For Your Thoughts?

Post by Tatyina Thu May 15, 2014 8:17 pm

Wells Quinn was marching happily through the AFW facility. Today was so nice that she decided to take a stroll after a debacle of a work out. There were some slight treadmill issues and after she spent half an hour with her hair tangled in a tread mill, begging the maintenance crew not to cut her lovely pink locks, she was finally freed from her embarrassing prison and felt that the outside world, and the perfect Japanese sun could harm her a lot less than the machines that had arisen and formed a hive conscience. Those poor fools that stayed int he building were probably already being slaughtered if they refused to obey their new machine overlords.

As she walked, she heard the sweet sounds of a violin. Perhaps it was a a Nero like dirge? Could there have been a human colluding with the machines? Now they played a sweet song as the rest of their race burned in a fire of oil and probably nanomachines.

She tried to push the thought away. The music was so nice! She stepped forward and looked over Yoshiro. She wondered why anyone would be playing like this. The only people SHE knew that played instruments outside on benches were homeless people. Yoshiro was dressed like a bird though. It was CUTE but, how desperate was she that she had to make arm warmers from bird feathers? She probably ate those birds to survive too. Suddenly Wells' eyes welled up and tears threatened to drip down her cheeks.

Yoshiro was such a trooper. Faced with a horrible life, she was using the power of music just to get through her day! Wells immediately grabbed for her wallet from her hoodie. She opened it up and pulled out a ¥10000 bill and dropped it into Yoshiro's open violin case.

"Now you can buy real clothes and a hot meal, hopelessly tragic homeless girl!" Wells said with her wide, green eyes on the verge of tears.

Last edited by 445 on Thu May 15, 2014 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu May 15, 2014 9:07 pm

Throughout the day,she had received a few comments.Many of them were applauds and praise for her skill.Just the general: 'nice' and 'You're really good!' They did mean something to her but,they were still just general things that one would say.Yoshiro didnt really reply back to them.Both because her eyes were closed and she was concentrating,and no one really stuck around enough for her to even finish a 7-minuet song.

Except this girl....When she called Yoshiro homeless,she stopped playing.Her eyes open slowly as she looked up to the girl before her in confusion. "Homeless? What are you....?" She looked down now to see the money in her case. "H-Hey! Im not homeless,Im a wrestler here...." The bird couldnt be too mad.She understood where this girl was coming from....Sort of.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu May 15, 2014 9:30 pm

"I'm a Wells!" The pink haired girl chirped when Yoshiro asked, even though she really hadn't.

"What? A wrestler?" Wells scratched her head. "No way! I bet you're not! What are you? The Amazing Birdie?" Wells wrinkled her brow. "Actually, that's kind of cool." She whispered to herself and flashed Yoshiro a stupid grin.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu May 15, 2014 9:40 pm

Yoshiro moved to grab the case and gently put her violin and bow away. It seemed that she kept the utmost care as to not scratch anything on it, even the case looked pristine for its age. Closing the case,Yoshiro left it there for the moment and stood up. She couldnt help but smile in contempt when seeing the difference in height. It almost reminded her of Conza. Even though he was still shorter.

"Yes Wells....I AM a wrestler.And no,Im not 'The Amazing Birdie'. My name is Yoshiro Onamay." She crosses her arms. "Probably better than you." She shouldnt have said that.Getting into a fight would be pushing it,considering that she was a bit 'off'.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu May 15, 2014 11:21 pm

"What? You are..." Wells said, frowning. "Well, what do I have to do?" She asked. "For the bet. Since I lost." Apparently for the tiny gambler, Yoshiro's word was enough to seal the deal.

"But, really, you need to say ahead of time what kind of wager we're making. That's how it goes." She said as though Yoshiro had just forgotten about the rules of betting.

"I'm a kawaii!" Wells said as she looked at Yoshiro, as though to say 'duh' you're way better than me. "But, I've only lost ONCE! And it was to a guy! Plus, I'm a former champion! And not just one of those ka-waii champs either! I've been the Entropy Champ! That's a REAL title, kind of. Plus! I've beaten girls way bigger than you!"

Wells puffed out her non existent chest. "But, since you're The Amzaing Birdie, I bet you've had like, fifteen world titles ar something. I mean, THAT'D be pretty amazing. It was hard to tell if Wells was being cocky or serious when she spoke to Yoshiro.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri May 16, 2014 2:25 am

Her word choice did screw her over. Yoshiro was now getting pressed up by this much smaller girl. But,somehow....Yoshiro had won a bet with Wells? This girl spoke fast, and confused the lax bird. "Yeah...I guess I forgot some rules for making a bet,huh?" She kidded.

And suddenly, Wells was telling Yoshiro about her accomplishments, as she was also a wrestler. The bird had heard of the Entropy title, and THIS girl was the champ once?! "Well,no. I havent really been in any tournaments or stuff like that.....In fact,I have a 2-2 record..." The bird picked up the case. "Come,lets walk."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 16, 2014 3:09 am

"Oh, I was in a tournament too!" Wells said when Yoshiro brought it up. She bit her lip. "I think I drew." She said. She then blushed heavily. That was the night she became imprisoned by a lusty succubus! She shivered.

Wells quickly followed after Yoshiro. "Hey! Where are we going!? Is this part of the bet?! Are you goign to drag me off into a dungeon and chain me to a wall!? Oh! Are you going to make me reenact Prometheus!? Strap me to a rock while you amazingly peck at my flesh!?" She wondered allowed as she rubbed her chest. That's where Yoshino would go first, no doubt! Her flat chest was still the most obvious target for pecking!

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri May 16, 2014 3:17 am

Lucky for Wells that Yoshiro was already walking. She didnt see the kawaii's blushing face. For sure, this was the most energetic girl Yoshiro had met. There were moments that she compared Wells and Conza in her mind. But, they were brief. Very brief. "I told you to come along.I wont say where quite yet."

The full idea that Yoshiro had won a bet (somehow) and now Wells was itching to receive her losing end seeped in. And the parts of Yoshiro's mind that were thinking devious thoughts flared. Although, they werent anything at all what the smaller girl may have been expecting. The two would going towards the Friction Building

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri May 16, 2014 3:22 am

"I'm coming along!" Wells sai as she shuffled next to Yoshino. She looked at the impending Friction building and swallowed hard. "Ok, if someone asks you about robots, tell them you serve the One True Hive Master, ok?" Wells said. She sniffed the air. She swore she could practically smell the blood and oil mixing. But... nothing was on fire from the outside. Nor were there any giant death lasers picking off civilians...

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next