Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 230 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 230 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Way To A Woman's Heart... (For Alexandra)

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

The Way To A Woman's Heart... (For Alexandra) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Way To A Woman's Heart... (For Alexandra)

Post by acuyra Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:47 am

{"I feel you."} Carmen leaned over the chair, watching Angel write.{"Don't know what it was like back then, but I think things are changing a bit. Only won half of my matches so far, so I can't talk. And Army doesn't mind all that. Doesn't mind anything, really. He just wants a good fight, and that's all he's got." She wobbled her head around. {"Except for Ro Laren, but that was...yeah."}

She whistled and took the poster up after Angel was finished, looking it over. Even her penmanship was sexy. Damn. "Oh, yeah, he'll freak out. Might have to fight him for it, maybe. Maybe put it in the den."

Carmen took the poster away from the table, making sure not to get any food on a national treasure. {"I tell you why I don't do Friction matches? I tried one, but..."} She looked over her shoulder with a sly grin. {"Guess."}

Back to top Go down

The Way To A Woman's Heart... (For Alexandra) - Page 8 Empty Re: The Way To A Woman's Heart... (For Alexandra)

Post by Alexandra Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:50 am

Angel laughed, and shook her head at Carmen. {No need to fight over it. I'll see if I can find you one from Summer Splash '12. I think my picture that year was even better!}

She leaned back, and noted Carmen's grin, tilting her head at her. {I have no idea. What happened?}
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:10 am

Carmen laid the poster aside and dashed back into Army's room, ruffling through his collection. It was actually real easy to find, since he alphabetized them. Nerd. 

She came back with Angel's poster from Summer Splash '12, an even hotter number. Red and wet, clinging to her body thanks to the water. Little beads along the skin, like sweat. You could almost see steam coming off her skin. 

She laid it on the table and watched even closer, curious to see what she'd write. "This girl, Kurohime. You wouldn't know her, don't think, she doesn't wrestle much. But my first fight is this backstage brawl with her. Real violent. Still in boxing mode, pretty much, so it's just a brawl...at first. Then I got her pressed up against this car, and I'm leaning on her, and it's this contact, this feeling I've never got when I'm boxing. It's just so hot."

She let out a hot sigh, closing her eyes at the memory. That was a fun time. "It was supposed to be a Last Man Standing match, right? She got me down, I had an orgasm and I couldn't get up. Just could not." Carmen was blushing. She could feel the blood rushing to her face. "And then we had a rematch." She gestured to the mats. "Private rematch. I won."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:31 am

Angel raised an eyebrow as Carmen hurried back with the second poster. She should have guessed. Not that she minded, of course. She'd go ahead and sign all of them if Carmen wanted her to.

She leaned down with the pen again, listening as Carmen explained her match, while she thought about what to write. After a moment she finally settled on something, scribbling it down with another pair of angel wings at the end.

To the baddest boxer I know, Carmen
Kick some ass!
With great love and mad respect, Angel

She then looked back up at Carmen, setting the pen back down on the table again. {So...you don't do Friction, because you can't control yourself or something? Is that it? The fights get you too turned on?} She shook her head, smirking, giving Carmen a wink. {You're gonna be in trouble if we ever fight for real then, you know...}
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:21 am

Carmen  had a full laugh when she pulled the poster up and saw Angel's signature. {"'Baddest boxer you know', huh? You know a lot of boxers?"} She leaned forward and gave her a peck on the forehead. {"You're sweet. Thanks."}

She laid the poster on top of its older brother, then made her way back into the kitchen for the wrap up. {"And yeah, that's part of it. Other part is to help attract some attention to women's boxing. We don't get a lot of coverage, so it helps if I take on guys and win. Makes more of a point, that way." She went over to the stove and turned off the light, making the shadows stretch farther. The only light in the room was the hazy lamp above them, a little too dim thanks to Army putting the wrong sort of bulb in. She could make it work for her, though.

{"Might surprise you, though."} She took a sensual stroll behind Angel, making her hips bounce with every step and running a hand over her the  champion's arm as she passed. {"I'm a fast learner. Real fast. Won't be challenging for the hentai belt anytime soon, but I've learned a lot of new things since I came here."}

Her hands moved to Angel's shoulders and started to ease some tension with a light massage, kneading the skin with her soft touch. She had her father to thank for this. He'd wanted Carmen and Army both trained to help each other in the corner, and Carmen picked up some basic massage techniques from there. She doubted he would approve of this application, of course, but he was thousands of miles away and even further from her mind at the moment.

Carmen leaned closer and whispered in Angel's ear. "A lot."

Last edited by acuya on Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:17 am

Angel grinned and shrugged, looking only slightly sheepish. {Nah. You're the only one. Doesn't stop you from being the baddest one though, now does it?}

She listened as Carmen stepped back into the room, nodding at her explanation. {Makes sense, I guess. But, you know, it's Tension. If you want anyone to notice, you're going to have to go after whoever the biggest fish there are, and completely ignore the hordes of little guppies swimming around.} Admittedly, she hadn't been paying much attention to Tension in recent memory, other then finding out who their champion was, so she really wasn't sure how much it had changed. She didn't think it would have changed too much though.

She watched Carmen, her eyes following the woman as she stepped back towards her, slipping around behind her, her fingers running over Angel's arm. Between the sensual motions of the woman's step, and the dark atmosphere of the room, she couldn't help but feel more intrigued by the boxer, a line of goosebumps running up her arm at Carmen's touch.

When her hands slipped up to Angel's shoulders, starting to give her the massage, Angel closed her eyes, a breathless gasp passing her lips. She relaxed into the feeling of the boxer's strong, skilled hands rubbing against her, finding herself quite enjoying it. But then, when the woman leaned in, whispering into her ear, Angel couldn't help but melt a little, a throaty moan escaping her.

{A lot, huh...?} she asked, a shiver running down her spine. {Like what, I wonder...?}
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:46 pm

On the outside, Carmen kept things cool, managed to retain this air of calm sensuality for Angel. On the inside, she was a bundle of nerves, wrapped up in a ball of raw energy, threatening to burst at any moment.

Angel was amazing, and it wasn't just her body. That was a big part of it, but not the only part. No, what might have turned Carmen on even more was her attitude about all. Her kindness, the way she hadn't shied away from spending time with the Tension girl who'd showed up to the Friction party. Angel could have spent time with anyone in the city she pleased, but she was here. It made her sexier, and it made Carmen feel sexier.

{"Well, for one thing..."} Carmen brought her lips down and laid a couple of soft, quick kisses on Angel's neck. {"I used to be a rough lover, all the time. I learned the value of being soft."}

One hand slid down Angel's chest - her impossibly soft skin - until it reached her bra. A curious index finger slid under the tight garment, checked to see if the coast was clear, and then three more fingers followed right after. She gave Angel's breast a loving squeeze, handling it like a precious treasure and starting a slow kneading motion, her fingers rubbing along it from bottom to top. There was power in her hands, but she took care not to exert too much. Just the right amount. {"Sometimes it doesn't matter how hard you touch, but where you apply the pressure."}

Her other hand stayed busy as well. Carmen ran it up and down Angel's thigh, mapping out every muscle she could find, trying to imagine the countless hours it took to get legs like that, the gallons of sweat she had to shed for it. It was like there wasn't an inch on this woman's body that didn't radiate raw power or sexuality. Or both.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:25 pm

{Being soft is...nice}, whispered Angel, relaxing back against her chair, eager little moans escaping through her lips. A shudder ran down her body, as Carmen's lips played at her neck, the white-haired woman tilting her head to the side to give Carmen's better access to it. She offered no resistance as Carmen's finger slipped beneath the tight sports bra, barely holding in her generous bust, and when the remaining fingers move to join it, Carmen giving her breast a squeeze, Angel tilted her head backwards, a satisfied moan emerging from her lips.

{Ah, C-Carmen...} she whispered, her hands moving to the table, gently holding the edge of it, as Carmen worked at her breast, kneading it in her grasp. {Wouldn't have expected you to be so soft...mmm...}

Her body quivered as Carmen continued, her other hand stroking delicately at her leg, her fingers teasing at the smooth muscle of her thigh. She slowly opened one eye, looking open at Carmen, and grinned. {Mm...what else have you learned, girl?}
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:03 pm

As Angel's head tilted back, Carmen did what any boxer worth her salt was trained to do: she took advantage of the position. Bringing her head up, she kissed Angel upside down. Bottom lip to top lip, top to bottom, her tongue flicking out and exploring the strange new position. She tasted her own food in there, too, and the sudden burst of flavor gave her made her moan even loader than normal. She'd seen this sort of kiss done before, never tried it. She would be doing it again, she was sure.

{"I learned the element of surprise."} She moved her head back, looking into beautiful blue eyes with her dark brown ones, making sure Angel saw the hunger in them, making everything on her mind clear. As if it wasn't already.

Carmen's hand moved up her thigh and came to a rest in the middle, pressing her palm against the tight shorts. She rubbed back and forth, twice, before letting her nails rake across the thin fabric covering Angel's mound, trying to get a response through the two layers between her fingers and that precious skin.

{"And I learned how to take my time."} The fingers around Angel's breast began to tease at the tip, tweaking it like a dial, as if she could find the right frequency to drive her wild. {"I used to be sloppy. Now? I'm deliberate. I make it count. I do foreplay. I think I'm getting good at it, too.}

Her eyelids dropped, just enough to cover her eyes in shadow, and her tongue flicked along Angel's forehead. "Agree? Disagree? You're the more experienced one, here, I'm open to suggestions."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:05 pm

Angel moaned upwards, tilting her head back further to make things slightly easier on Carmen. Her own tongue slipped forth, darting in and out against Carmen's, the white-haired Latina reaching up to gently caress Carmen's cheek as they embraced in the warm, passionate kiss.

She stared back into Carmen's eyes as the woman pulled back, her own eyes glittering with an eager hunger, her tongue slowly licking over her lips. {Well...I'm certainly surprised,} she whispered, her lips upturning into a grin again.

When Carmen's hand moved up her thigh, slowly raking against the fabric of her shorts, Angel couldn't help but to moan out again, a gasping, throaty moan, another shiver running down her spine. If she wanted to say anything else, the words were lost, as she felt the boxer's fingertips playing at her breast, slowly teasing at her already stiffened nipple. She couldn't do much other then sweetly moan in pleasure, her eyes closing as she quivered at the woman's touch.

At the feeling of Carmen's tongue across her forehead, the sound of her question, Angel began to open her eyes again, her words soft, and eager. {I suggest...we move this to another room, chica...}
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next