Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 245 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 244 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The great underwear heist (Complete)

3 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

The great underwear heist (Complete) - Page 11 Empty Re: The great underwear heist

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri May 01, 2009 9:52 pm

Seeing Matt's arm fall limply, Selene let out some breathless laughter. Gently, she released the hold. Her legs flared to life with pain the second they were moved, her skin was discolored where the hold was the tightest. Crawling over to her foe, she sat next to him, laughing uncontrollably as her breath came back. "Oh... oh wow. I thought I saw my life flashing before my eyes when you went for the triangle hold." She spoke, full well knowing Matt was unconscious. "I can't believe I won..." She fell back and sighed.

After a brief moment's rest, she hurriedly lept to her feet, the rush throwing off her balance and sending her staggering back into the lockers. "Whoah now..." She carefully approached Matt and began to remove his clothes, "You should've let well enough alone sweetie." She cooed as she undressed him. Grabbing both Matt's clothes and hers, she faced Matt's limp body once more before she left, "Ta-ta," she blew him a kiss and quickly made her way out of the showers, her excitement completely causing her to forget that she would've wanted to see Matt's reaction once he got out of the showers.

Stepping out, blinking into the sunlight, she sighed, "I'm... gonna need another shower." Glancing back in, she told herself, "... Later." Facing the girl's dorm, she noticed that the masterpiece of her prank had fallen into place. A new flag flew on the flagpole, made of the entirety of Matt's underwear drawer sewn together. Selene chuckled, offering it a salute, before she made off back to her own territory. "Best to stay away from Matt for a little while."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

The great underwear heist (Complete) - Page 11 Empty Re: The great underwear heist

Post by Darius Fri May 01, 2009 10:16 pm

When Matt came to some ten minutes later, he awoke to a pounding headache and a sore neck. Not to mention, he was naked. "Perfect," he sighed once he realized, running a hand across his face. Not only did he lose in one of the most humiliating ways, but she had stripped him not just of his clothes, but whatever pride he had left. Not exactly what he had in mind when he challenged her. Selene had obviously learned a few things in her time here.

Wearily getting back up he snatched the closest towel he could find, and tied it around his waist. He sighed again. Time for the long journey home.

As expected everyone Matt passed on the way back to the Boys Dorm pointed and laughed at him, but none dare approached him. Not with the way he was grumbling to himself and glaring at everyone. "I'll get her for this," he kept saying to himself. At least he had clothes back at his room. There was nothing Selene could do about that.

As he neared his dorm he noticed a crowd had gathered at the neighbouring Girls Dorm. He frowned, wondering what was going on, until he looked at the flag poll. He nearly tore out his own hair. There were all the clothes from his room, sewn together to create a multicoloured flag.

"B-B-But," he stammered. It was impossible, but there was only one person responsible for this. Matt growled so ferally everyone around him backed away. "Selene....."

Not only had he lost the battle, Matt had lost the war.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

The great underwear heist (Complete) - Page 11 Empty Re: The great underwear heist (Complete)

Post by Kelsea Sun May 31, 2009 1:08 pm

Selene wins via KO

Spotlight
characters:
The great underwear heist (Complete) - Page 11 ELZuoMvThe great underwear heist (Complete) - Page 11 OG5hnuaThe great underwear heist (Complete) - Page 11 Cg3CzYmThe great underwear heist (Complete) - Page 11 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

The great underwear heist (Complete) - Page 11 Empty Re: The great underwear heist (Complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11