Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:39 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 8:21 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Juniper Nayle vs Wub Wub

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Juniper Nayle vs Wub Wub - Page 3 Empty Re: Juniper Nayle vs Wub Wub

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Aug 15, 2014 1:19 am

Juniper as happy and lucky to have caught those legs. "Ha!" She shouts at Wub Wub. The redhead tres to sit up so she could put the other girl in that matchbook pin and bend her legs forward to cause pain to her back. "Come on, got any fight in you at all? Its only the start of the fight and I'm gon' make you submit!" She laughed ickedly, like this was some sort of fun game. And to her, it was.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:21 pm

Wub Wub rolled her eyes as when she heard Junipers cocky comment. "You seem to forget I have arms you dumbo." Wub Wub would make of her hands a fist another one a knife hand. (Basically a karate chop) From their she used her first to punch Juniper in the face and her knife hand the hit her neck were the pressure points were, each attack lighting fast.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:46 am

Awwww! She forgot the arms! Juniper frequently did this, whether it was throwing someone around or hugging them, she always forgot the arms! Juniper yelled out with a cry when when was punched. Her body then shook around a bit when her pressure point was 'chopped'. She let go quickly of Wub Wub's legs and took many steps back. She held where she was chopped and groaned.

"Im not a dumbo, you reject DJ!"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:28 am

Wub Wub would role back when Juniper stumbled away from her attack and soon got back on to her feet. Then she heard Junipers comment and laughed, "Hahahahahaha! Man that was weak let me show you how to Wub up a real insult!" Wub Wub the ran at Juniper giving the impression that she was going for a jump kick. In realitly tho Wub Wub was gona slide under Juniper and try to trip her so she could go for a nice submission. "Here I come ya out dated record!"

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:40 am

She had energy. And Junier liked it. There wasn't a lot of people around that had energy. Everyone was so serious, and didn't have fun doing what they do. Juniper crosses her arms and smiles, when getting insulted back. "I ain't that old, ya k--" She was tripped right where she stood! "Whoop!"

Junier fell forward, but was prepared. She put a hand out and let her arm connect to the floor. She rolled from that left arm to her right thigh, and poped back up on the other side of it. Her back to Wub Wub, she looked over her shoulder and giggled. Juniper throws a care-free kick back at her opponent. She was aiming for her head or back, to make her fall forward on her face and stomach.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:53 pm

Wub Wub let out a small smirk when she stoned what Juniper was saying. "What was that you were saying." Wub Wub then heard a giggle from Juniper, and from past fights that was never a good sign. Wub Wub tryied to turn around as fast was she could but but got kicked in the back making her fall over. Then her relfexes kicked in and Wub Wub quickly made her self into a ball shape to role away from Juniper. At this point Wub Wub was in a corner rubbing her back. "Ow.... You little sneaky rockster!"

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:12 am

"Sneaky? Maybe. Mischievous? Yeah!" She gives the glaring girl a toothy grin. She was having fun, and taking this thing lightly. No sense in getting stressed over something that is fun! "You look angry, I can tell. Why are you so? I haven't done much to you here.....Yet" The girl moves closer and closer to Wub Wub as she talked. The words were to try and distract. A weak one at best. Juniper was going for something rad, though. She would try to reach down and grab Wub Wub's legs and lift her by them! She would then attemt to just toss her; right across the ring!

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:38 pm

"Na I may look like I'm angry but I'm happy because this is fun." Wub Wub grinned as she noticed Juniper was slowly getting closer but she had a little surprise for her when she come over. "I've barely done anything I'm not even warmed up yet." Wub Wub kept waiting pretending she didn't notice what Juniper was doing, but at the last second Wub Wub would jump off the nearest turn buckle and do a almost ninja like motion to distract Juniper before landing a powerful axe kick right on top of her head. Needless to say it was gona sting no matter what with amount force Wub Wub is going to use.

Last edited by 10269 on Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:51 pm

"Well, m glad you're just warming up. It wouldnt be any fun otherwise. Npw, c-- Woooow..." Juniper stopped to watch in amazement as Wub Wub did some cool, high-flying jazz....Until a leg came right down onto her red head. juniper lets out a distasteful groan before falling right down to the floor on her stomach. Her head hurt from the kick, and the coolness of that same exact kick was burned into her memory.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:53 am

While in mid air Wub Wub grined when she heard Juniper go "wow" as she started the real kick. The force of Wub Wubs axe kick also gave her a small burst of accomplishment when she heard the titanic groan Juniper let out. Wub Wub would land on the balls of her feat just in front of Junipers body as she quickly took advantage of the moment. Wub Wub mounted her self on Junipers back and grabbed her legs and pulled them up for a Boston Crab locking them into place with her arms. "Time for me to wub up some pain!"

Last edited by 10269 on Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next