by rhooney Today at 2:51 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 67 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Clyde Gastin Vs. Thorns of a Rose: Handicap Match

4 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. Thorns of a Rose: Handicap Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. Thorns of a Rose: Handicap Match

Post by Lobo Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:03 am

"Ain't none of y'all ladies!!" He growled after striking Emi, making her stagger back, prompting Clyde to start trying to get up to his feet, but he didn't have much time at all! Emi was rushing him with the intent to pound him into paste! Fortunately, Clyde was a speedy little fucker on a good day.

With one fluid motion, Clyde used all he had in his legs to go from a crouching position, to a full on jump, putting him in the air, trying to leap right over Emi!

"Oopah!" He cried as he leap frogged the girl. The ropes were directly behind him too, possibly sending Emi right through them, sending her right to the floor!

Last edited by 621 on Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Clyde Gastin Vs. Thorns of a Rose: Handicap Match - Page 4 Empty Re: Clyde Gastin Vs. Thorns of a Rose: Handicap Match

Post by Kelsea Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:11 pm

Meanwhile, Kelli had more or less been able to shrug off the frustrated frailing backarm that had only really struck her on her sturdy hip as she turned around.. She might have gone back to teach him a less for thinking he could get the last hit on her, but the ref moved in to reprimand her as the action between Emi and Clyde continued. The ensuing count only reached "THREE!" before the Italian Rebellion Hellion had stepped through the ropes and onto the apron of the ring in the Thorns of a rose's corner, not that she was scared of the rule administering ref, but just cause she realized there would be plenty of opportunities later for her to get her hands on poor old Clyde

Spotlight
characters:
Clyde Gastin Vs. Thorns of a Rose: Handicap Match - Page 4 ELZuoMvClyde Gastin Vs. Thorns of a Rose: Handicap Match - Page 4 OG5hnuaClyde Gastin Vs. Thorns of a Rose: Handicap Match - Page 4 Cg3CzYmClyde Gastin Vs. Thorns of a Rose: Handicap Match - Page 4 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:25 pm

Emi charged at Clyde but she was not expecting Clyde to actually jump over her. "Shit." was all Emi could say as she ran right underneath Clyde and right out of the ring. Emi crashed to the floor below with a loud thud. Emi groaned on the floor for a few seconds before the ref started to count her out for a ring out. "1..." However, Emi was not on the floor for long and as the ref counted to "3.." Emi was already sliding back into the ring to try and get some revenge against Clyde.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:53 pm

Successfully managing to leap over Emi, Clyde fell on all fours and breathed heavily after he saw Emi crash onto the arena floor below, giving him some time to just relax and recover. He thought about going after her by diving through the ropes and landing on her. But even if he hit Emi, The Thorns... Or... Kelli at least, would be waiting for him.

So Clyde rolled to the center of the ring as Emi began to stand herself up and reenter the ring, giving Clyde a chance to regroup. But when Emi slid in the ring, Clyde already tried to follow up on her and not give her a chance at all. He tried to rush Emi and deliver a swift stomp to the top of her back, just between her shoulders.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:42 am

Emi was pissed that she let Clyde do that to her and as she tried to get to her feet Clyde stomped down on her back. "You asshole." Emi said as she was stomped to the mat. Emi would quickly try to roll onto her back so she could try to fight back against Clyde. "I am going to break your foot off and shove it up your ass." Emi yelled out as she was not in a happy mood. Emi would try to punch Clyde in his leg to get him to back off so that Emi could get to her feet without being attacked by Clyde.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:00 pm

When Emi cursed Clyde, he just grinned brightly at her. Oh, that was just nice to hear. Very nice. And she only sounded sweeter when she stated her intent to break his foot off and shove it right up his ass.

Clyde just smirked at Emi as she punched at him, forcing him to jump away. "I knew you were a kinky kind of gal." He commented with a smug attitude as he kept his eyes glued on Emi, watching her stand back up. "But I like my foot and I like my hat too. You gon find beatin' me ain't gonna be so easy. I fight better in the ring and this time there ain't no cheap rules to fuck me over!" Declared the cowboy before trying to move in and give Emi a swift kick to the abdomen, trying to stun her.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:04 pm

Emi gritted her teeth as Clyde taunted her "Oh, i am going to beat you either way and am going to walk out of this arena with your hat and your shattered dignity." Emi would say as she would stand her ground as Clyde came at her and as he tried to kick her Emi would grab his leg after it hit her side. "I am going to enjoy braking you." Emi would say as she would raise her arm to elbow Clyde on his thigh to try and slow Clyde down by working over his legs.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:21 pm

Clyde went for that swift kick, trying to wear Emi down before he took on the full offensive. Not even knowing her style of fighting, if she was a striker or grappler, but Clyde didn't have time to find out. If he could wear down Emi, beating Kelli would be a little bit easier. At least he hoped.

But Emi appeared to be no rookie as she managed to catch Clyde's leg against her side, causing the cowboy's eyes to widen as he got stuck in her grasp before she retaliated with an elbow slamming down onto his thigh!

"Aah!" Clyde winced in pain, his leg buckling a bit, hopping on one foot for a moment before he tried to suddenly jump up with his free leg and swing it out in front of him, trying to slam his boot into the side of Emi's head with an Enziguri!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:31 pm

Emi smiled as Clyde winced in pain "Take that you asshole." Emi would say before her eyes would widen as she saw Clyde's foot heading for the side of her head. Emi let go of Clyde's leg just as his other foot slammed into her head knocking Emi to the ground with a loud thud. Emi groaned on the ground as Clyde managed to send Emi down to the ground twice in a short amount of time and she was pissed but she couldn't do much to Clyde at the moment in her current state.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:09 am

A horrid smack was heard as Clyde's foot crashed into Emi's skull, earning a sympathetic "Oooohhh!" from the crowd as they watched the blue haired thorn take the kick that sent her down to the mat hard with a heavy thud. Clyde landed beside her and pulled his leg away from the girl, it hurt a bit but it was okay. Still, if he let Emi work the leg too much it would end up useless and Clyde really needed his legs. He just needed to hang on and wear down Emi before he had to move on to Kelli.

Clyde wanted to take a breather but still keep the pressure on Emi. This prompted him to try and mount the girl's back and try to pull her arms over his knees before he reached out and tried to cup her chin before suddenly wrenching back hard! "Hnngh!" He grunted as he yanked on Emi's body, trying to lift her chest off the mat as he pulled her into a tight camel clutch!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next