Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 5:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 5:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 4:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 3:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 3 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mom Business

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Mom Business - Page 3 Empty Re: Mom Business

Post by Tatyina Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:14 pm

Junko frowned. It was going to be tough, these next few minutes and Junko hoped she would have the words. She stood up and moved back tot he bed and sat next to Adrian. "It's not going to be easy, Adrian-chan. If you're looking for that, I don't know what to tell you. But you HAVE to tell them. It's not fair to go on living a lie. How long will you do it? But more than that, THEY need to know that you are doing what you LOVE. And not just DOING it but doing WELL at it."

Junko sighed and reached out to run her fingers through Adrian's hair affectionately. "They don't have to accept it, but they should. If you don't tell them, it's on you. If you tell them then it's on THEM. You've done everything you can and they should accept you for who you are and be glad you're HAPPY! And, if they still don't, well, it's on them."

Junko pulled her hands into her lap. "If they still can't see the beauty in having a child who has blossomed into a beautiful lady with a fulfilling life, well, THEY are the ones missing out. It will be on their conscience, not yours. You won't have to lie and will the situation really be that much different than it is now?"

Junko lowered her head. "If you aren't sure if you can do it or not, I'll go with you. I'll support you if you need to, Adrian-chan." She said hoping Adrian understood what Junko was doing for her.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:04 pm

"Right..." Adrian told herself taking deep breaths to try and psyche herself up for it, her nose whistling slightly as she did so. "I'm doing what I love," she repeated over and over in her head "I'm doing awesome at it..." the former cosplayer tried to convince herself "And people think I'm awesome. Okay..." This shouldn't be to hard, all she had to do was see her parents, tell them that she was a wrestler "and then wait for them to disown me..." She groaned, pulling the covers over her head.

"You think I'm happy?" She asked, the quilt muffling her voice "I mean I still punch myself in the head when I mess things up after training, I still can't look in a mirror without hearing people laughing at me... and have you ever seen me dunk? I mean you think I was miserable when I lost? A couple of beers and I just start hating everyone..."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:29 pm

Junko frowned as Adrian seemed to relapse. She looked at the blob of covers that hid Adrian and patted it. "Some people have funny ways of showing their happiness. You have passion, Adrian-chan. If all those things are a part of it, it's just because you're driven. If you weren't happy, would you be going through all this trouble? You're talented enough to do anything you want with your life and here you are. Doesn't that count for a lot more than anything else?

"If people laugh at you, then make fools out of them. If you mess up, then do it right the next time. Failure in life isn't bad if it motivates us to succeed!" Junko then grinned. "And you're just drinking with the wrong people, fufu. Let me take you to a bar sometimes." She grinned, trying to lighten the mood.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:48 pm

Adrian squirmed under the covers as Junko continued to try and coax her out of her slump, her legs curling in to just leave one vaguely Adrian shaped lump on the bed. She didn't really know why she was being so awkward about this, meeting her parents was going to be awkward as hell whatever she told them, but Junko was like... semi-respectable and had a good sense for explaining things, maybe she could do the talking even if she had to kick her under the table for saying something that could potentially be constructed as perverted. Heck her original plan was to get Mercy or someone who could at least bullshit her way out of those sort of situations, that's what lawyers were for, right? But Junko could probably smooth it over better than the former cosplayer could, who'd probably just end up screaming and running away.

"I want Becks..." She sobbed out from under the covers. She didn't want to do this alone, and as kind as it was for Junko to offer, the only person she'd really want by her side when she broke the news was her girlfriend.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:54 pm

Junko frowned at Adrian's words. She patted the covers again where she roughly guessed Adrian's shoulder was. "I'm sure she'd be here if she could, right, Adrian-chan?" Junko tilted her head. 'Maybe it's a sign. Maybe she just wasn't able to make it because this is one trial in your life you have to face in a different way.

Junko thought about it. "We can't always do things the way we want to. We're rarely ever going to be presented with the perfect situation. But that doesn't mean we just stall out. She'll be there to support you and you can always call her if you really need to talk to her."

Junko paused again. "But, the longer you wait, the harder it will be. If you waited for her would you take her with you or would you try to convince her that you didn't need to do it?" She asked seriously to the blanketed cosplayer.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:10 pm

Adrian made a noise somewhere between a growl and a whine at Junko's question, the former cosplayer finally sticking her head out of the covers as she scowled at Junko. "Not everything has to be a sign of something bigger. Why can't you or Akashi just let a shitty situation be a shitty situation? Not staple some 'oh higher powers that be' bullshit on anything." She growled out, her face red as her cheeks puffed out. "Is it that much to want my girlfriend with me when I go see my parents? I bet Johnny would be over in a heartbeat if Taylor wanted to see her parents. Her... not-you parents." She specified. It was probably just delusional but she felt that whenever she needed emotional support from people she really cared about, it was about her not being tough enough or something, whereas if Taylor wanted some emotional support, no-one ever questioned it. Everyone seemed to want to pull Adrian away from Rebecca, no other couple seemed to get this shit.

kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:21 pm

Junko grinned and poked Adrian's puffed cheek. The smile didn't leave her face as Adrian pouted. "Junichi-kun didn't even want Taylor-chan to meet me. He thought I was going to embarrass him." Junko's grin spread wider. "Now HOW could he ever think I'd do something like that!" She said, turning her head coyly.

"Taylor-chan had no interest in meeting me though. She just thought I was some creepy pervert. She really wanted to meet my ex husband. Junichi-kun didn't want her to meet him either.' Junko sighed. "It turned out that he was right about him, unfortunately. "Poor Ichi-kun." Junko said, frowning.

"I'm not forcing you to do anything, Adrian-chan. If you feel like you need to have Rebecca-san to be with you to do it, then do that. I am just wondering if you wait until she is available, will it get done at all. That's it, Adrian-chan." Junko said as she stood up. "The choice is always going to be yours but difficult decisions are that way for a reason, setting aside gods, karma and all the other stuff in this world."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3