Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Jessica Wright vs. Miyumi Ikeda

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Jessica Wright vs. Miyumi Ikeda - Page 3 Empty Re: Jessica Wright vs. Miyumi Ikeda

Post by LtLukas Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:50 am

Jessica's hubris proved to be unwarranted as her boot was shrugged off. She hurled a torrent of abuse at the referee and got in his face. The referee then pointed back to her opponent who was on her knees and pounding her chest. The red mist descended and this sent Jessica into a fury. How dare this little twerp ask for more? Well, if she wanted more she could get it.

"I'm not done with you yet. Don't worry your pretty little head."

Jessica stomped over to her opponent and fish hooked her up. She ignored the referee's complaint over the illegal move and Irish Whipped Miyumi into the ropes.

Back to top Go down

Jessica Wright vs. Miyumi Ikeda - Page 3 Empty Re: Jessica Wright vs. Miyumi Ikeda

Post by Weskron Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:57 am

--------------------

Last edited by Weskron on Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-main-f10/miyumi-ikeda-t10542.html#p278392:22ucb7z7]Miyumi Ikeda[/url:22ucb7z7]

Weskron

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:13 am

Jessica's rage filled look quickly turned into one of surprise as the little girl leapt on to her broad shoulders.

"What on Earth..." she muttered

Jessica reached up in an attempt to grab and control her opponent and staggered towards the side of the ring. The crowd ooh'd and aah'd as the tower of struggling wrestles fought for balance and dominance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weskron Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:20 am

--------------------------

Last edited by Weskron on Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:37 pm; edited 3 times in total

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-main-f10/miyumi-ikeda-t10542.html#p278392:22ucb7z7]Miyumi Ikeda[/url:22ucb7z7]

Weskron

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:28 am

Her opponents punch impacted the purple-eyed vixen and she was temporarily dazed. Jessica then felt her body leave the ground as she was sent over the ropes with a quick flourish.

"Ahhh" she exclaimed as she flew over the rope.

Jessica hit the ground with a sickening crunch and sprawled out. She was dazed and rolled over. The lights of the AFW arena blinded her. She sat up and slowly tried to find her feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weskron Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:35 am

----------------------------

Last edited by Weskron on Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Weskron

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:53 am

Miyumi's flying body hit her like a cannonball and the little technician's body sent her sprawling again. Her head found the ground and knocked her unconscious for a split second. When she awoke she found herself laying spread eagle. She looked up, scanning for Miyumi seeing if she could get up and try to mount some counter attack.

The ref jumped down from the ring. The ref started counting down as both girls were out of the ring.

Jessica tried to get up, feebly wobbled and fell back down.

"Come on Jessica, get back in this."

Jessica attempted to stand up one more time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weskron Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:02 am

--------------------------------

Last edited by Weskron on Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

Weskron

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:16 am

Both of Miyumi's legs decked her as she was standing up and sent her flying back. She took a quick breath. That knocked out the cobwebs even if she was aching from the fight. Jessica moaned and got up slowly. She rested her hands on her knees and glared at her opponents. Her chest heaved painfully as she drew deep breaths. She was down and reeling but not out of it yet. She thumped her chest like her opponent did earlier in the match and gave an evil laugh. She wiped the blood from her nose and spat.

"I ain't out of this yet, bitch."

She taunted but she knew she was on the back foot and one or two more attacks would put her down for the count. She kept her eyes on her opponent as she advanced steadily towards the ring. She wanted to get back in. Maybe her opponent wasn't so far from her breaking point either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weskron Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:25 am

--------------------------

Last edited by Weskron on Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

Weskron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next