Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine

2 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine - Page 8 Empty Re: Odessa Brock vs. Karina Rine

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:02 am

Karina’️s struggles almost managed to throw Odessa off, but when the ebony beauty’️s hands latched onto Karina breasts, pinching her nipples and twisting them like radio dials, as if Odessa were trying to find her favorite radio station, the struggles of the Beast seemed to falter. Odessa did manage to find the “load moaning and groans of protestation muffled by a large ebony ass” station, and it sounded lovely.

“Oh, Karina…” Odessa sighed, as she continued to twist the blue-haired woman’️s nipples. She felt the Beast’️s struggles beginning to weaken, and, though Odessa knew that Karina would probably find a second wind and manage to push her off anyway, she really savored this time which could be spent simply dominating her opponent. “I am going to have so much fun with you tonight…you are going to love being my pet.” She wiggled her ass down a little harder against the other woman’️s beautiful face, savoring this time she had on top of the other woman.

Last edited by 10885 on Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:03 pm

The beast hated being in moves like these, which denied her air and only made it look like her opponent had full control over her. Fortunately, this was a private match and she did not get too embarrassed about it. She kicked her legs up in frustration, her nipples perking up as they were twisted, the sensitive nubs only rewarding Odessa with muffled moans into her butt. She had to find a way to get through this!

It was then that Odessa decided to call her ' pet ', something that gave Karina a new surge of strength. Her adrenaline to avoid such a condition rose through the roof as she began to arch quite hard upwards, her hands pushing hard against Odessa's hips as she tried to force the woman off, each second only making her sweaty face inch deeper between those hot, lusty cheeks Odessa possessed.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:24 pm

Odessa was enjoying her time perched atop Karina. She savored the feeling of the Beast’️s hot breath on her nether regions, making her sex tingle and warming her ass in a strange but thrilling way. But she wasn’️t going to be able to stay atop her opponent forever, especially not with all the sweat which was drenching their bodies and making the both of them slipperier than seals.

Something Odessa said seemed to excite Karina, make her more determined, as the next time she pushed upwards it was with incredible force. Odessa had no chance of staying on top of her opponent and, with a grunt, went tumbling forward onto her face, her breasts bouncing against the mat as she would roll away from Karina, putting some space between them once again.

“Oh, and here I thought we were both enjoying ourselves…” Odessa would say, as she got up onto her knees, reaching a hand down to adjust her tiny thong. It was practically nonexistent to begin with, and it had been buried deep, deep within her ass when Karina’️s face pressed into it. “Those hard, perky little nipples of yours seemed to be having a good time!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:44 pm

Karina was able to throw the woman off, though the sensual damage the woman had done to her were already starting to take effect. It was true that her nipples had peaked to their fullest extend, the beast's breathing was loud and uncontrollable, rolling onto her stomach to let her large breasts rests upon the sweaty mats, taking the time to catch her breath and see if she could fight back again.

She was not going to make that fatal error again, pushing against the mat to get back up onto her wobbly legs, one hand coming up to rub her face, which had turned very sweaty and hot after Odessa had buried it deep between her cheeks, it was a smother Karina was not used to, and it was more thorough than she had ever experienced. " I'll make you pay.. " She mumbled out of frustration, slowly making her way towards Odessa and tried to once again lock up with her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:12 pm

Odessa had managed to do quite a number on Karina, and she would just smile at the blue-haired beauty as the both of them rose to their feet, one much more steadily than the other. Odessa had been just as wobbly as Karina a mere two or three minutes before, after having been forced to endure a similar sweaty facesitting from the Beast. But right now, she was in control, and marveled at the sensual damage she did to her foe.

“I fully expect you to try,” Odessa would reply. Karina would try to make her pay. She might even succeed, to some extent. But Odessa would have the last laugh at the end of it all. As Karina came forward to lock up again, Odessa would happily lock up with the blue-haired wrestler, intertwining their fingers and pushing hard against her foe, looking to push her back or push her down.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:57 am

Karina had to be more careful and waste less time fondling her opponent, it had still allowed Odessa to recover and now she had found herself on her back again, with Odessa pinning her shoulders down to the ground and not allowing theb east to get back up. She gave Odessa a glare, her feet planting against the mat as she would try to arch her body up hard against Odessa's, trying to force her away quickly.

So far, Karina could not stop blushing. It was mainly because it felt like their bodies were glued together no matter what position they were in, which also effected Karina's arousal. She was turned on just but the touch of the woman, but the drive to remain dominant and on top of Odessa stopped her from submitting to that arousal.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:40 am

The two women did seem to be keeping close—very close—as the match wore on. They couldn’t get away from each other. Any time they managed to separate their long, strong bodies, said separation lasted for only a few seconds before they would be glued together again.

Such had been the case during the last ten minutes. One woman secured a hold, her foe broke it, then secured one of her own. Tit for tat, going on and on and on. The latest effort by Odessa to pin her opponent down had actually given way to a very short respite, however, as the two of them would be separated. Odessa would get onto her feet and look down at Karina. She didn’t want to remain separated for long. She would grab Karina’s hair, then would try to force the ivory beauty’s face into her sweaty side so that she could get a taste of Odessa’s sweat.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:08 am

Karina was granted space once more when she had forced the woman off her, but she did not get the opportunity to roll away from her in time, a hand came down to grasp her by the hair, which forced a low groan out of Karina when she was forced up onto her feet by it. Karina thought about punching the woman away, a more violent approach to what she had done so far, but once again the distance between them closed off and sealed when she was pulled into Odessa's side.

She had a bit of trouble breathing thank to the heat of both the room and Odessa's body, panting rather loudly from her mouth as she was forced to taste the woman, a soft whimper escaping Karina thanks to that. Her hands pressed upon Odessa's hips but since she was still catching her breath, it was hard to push the woman away from her.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:48 am

Odessa managed to pull her naked opponent back up onto her feet, only to shove the blue-haired woman’s face right into her wet, sweaty side so that she could get a proper faceful of Odessa’s slick skin. “There you go…go ahead and kiss me if you want…anywhere you want,” Odessa would tease her opponent. She felt Karina’s hands going to her hips, trying to push away, managing to make a couple of inches of separation, at least, though it seemed she was having trouble achieving complete separation from the ebony beauty.

Odessa didn’t want to let Karina go. The woman was still breathless and vulnerable. Odessa would try to slide one arm all the way around Karina’s head, hopefully pulling her into a side headlock that would immobilize her and keep her from making a complete recovery! Meanwhile, Odessa’s other hand would slip downwards, sliding over Karina’s slick back towards her nether regions…

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:01 pm

With great difficulty, she managed to get some space before Odessa turned the hold into a side headlock, preventing the beast from getting away completely. She exhaled a bit louder when she felt that hand over her moist back, venturing lower and lower until that blush on Karina's cheeks renewed to a dark red color.

" N..No..! " She managed to say in between her loud breathing, pushing against the woman's hips, the heat making it difficult for Karina to do much and it was only getting warmer and sweatier the longer those two were glued together, which was something Karina just wasn't use to.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down