Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Alyssa Blank vs. Itsuko, single fall hentai match[Completed]

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Alyssa Blank vs. Itsuko, single fall hentai match[Completed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Alyssa Blank vs. Itsuko, single fall hentai match.

Post by razhak Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:39 am

Itsuko was fooled. She though Alyssa aimed at her breasts and tried to dodge but her opponent grabbed one of her hands. What was she going to do with it?

Last edited by 12741 on Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total

razhak

http://razhakafw.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Alyssa Blank vs. Itsuko, single fall hentai match[Completed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Alyssa Blank vs. Itsuko, single fall hentai match.

Post by bricktown Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:06 pm

Alyssa laughed as she stepped behind Itsuko, yanking the girl's arm behind her back as she made an attempt to slide her hand under the rookie's panties. If Itsuko did not stop her, the Bomber was going to start feeling her pussy up and maybe even slip a finger in!

"Don't get off too quickly. You'll learn how to toughen up soon, rookie." She mocked again.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by razhak Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:28 am

In this position where Itsuko's arm was yanked behind her back, it was very hard for a rookie like her to escape from this embarassing situation.
A lot of eyes was glued into her white thighs and her panties. The combination of her white panties and her black stockings had made them became very sexy. The The Bomber's hand was rubbing her virgin sex inside her panties. Her clit was being touched. Her face was blushing heavily. She started to feel aroused.

Last edited by 12741 on Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total

razhak

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:40 pm

Alyssa swirled her fingers around, her index slipping into Itsuko's sex as she had previously wanted to do.

"Ah, that's a snug fit. What a nice reaction, too. Haven't touched yourself too often, have you?" The Bomber whispered, rubbing inside with a delighted grin. "Oh, it's practically burning. Don't cream yourself too early."

She had to admit, the contrast between the stockings and the panties highlighted the rookie's fine thighs so nicely that she wanted to get her mouth on them. Alyssa had to resist the temptation, though. She didn't want to accidentally get Itsuko off before they could have a good fight.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

I play by post only. Also, if you feel like dropping a match, PM me to tell me about that.

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by razhak Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:01 am

A finger was inserted into Itsuko's virgin pussy. Unfortunately, it wasn't the first object to be inside this place as Itsuko's index finger came here two years ago when she was watching a bed wrestling match online. Itsuko musn't let Alyssa stimulate her more if she didn't want to lost this match. She had to do something. She hit Alyssa with the elbow of her free arm. As she had practiced elbow striking a lot, her elbow strike's power couldn't be underestimated.

razhak

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:36 am

Unfortunately for Alyssa, the elbow came at a rather unexpected time. She managed to clench her teeth, but she was still sent stumbling back from the blow. Not bad, not bad at all! She licked her cut lip, the blood bringing her goal back into focus as she grinned, all red and violent.

"Oh, now you've done it. I'm going to make you ruin your panties, Itsuko. You can count on that."

The Bomber started moving quickly, her foot swinging forward to hit the rookie in the stomach. She was angling to powerbomb Itsuko into submission, if she could make her enemy bow down first. Could the rookie block her attack and start turning the tide?

Last edited by 12373 on Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by razhak Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:20 am

Alyssa's kick was hard for a rookie to dodge. Itsuko lost her balance and reeled. She fell to the robes and only regained her balance here.

Last edited by 12741 on Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total

razhak

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:06 am

"Come on, come on." Alyssa yawned. "What's the matter, tired already?"

She extended her arms, swaggering towards the rookie as she grinned.

"Come on. Take a free attack. You'll need it." She made a fist and tapped her chin with it, giving Itsuko an arrogant look as she let the rookie make her move.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Post by razhak Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:33 am

Alyssa's kick had made Itsuko lost her balance. But she wasn't tired yet. Suddeny, Itsuko kicked into Alyssa's belly. She decided to launch an attacking spree. Next is a punch right into Alyssa's belly.

razhak

Back to top Go down

Post by bricktown Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:50 pm

Alyssa soaked the kick with a smile, but the punch that followed piled on the damage, making the Bomber wince and stumble back a few steps.

"N- not bad." She cracked her knuckles as she recovered her footing. "Come on. Try it again."

This time, something dangerous could be felt in her eyes as she put her hands into a grappling position. She was waiting for Itsuko to attack again so she could grab the rookie into a submission hold.

Ange du Lac
Carol Clover
Suzuka "Nines" Masahiko

bricktown

Back to top Go down

Alyssa Blank vs. Itsuko, single fall hentai match[Completed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Alyssa Blank vs. Itsuko, single fall hentai match[Completed]

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next