Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 8:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 4:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The War in the Ward

2 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

The War in the Ward - Page 5 Empty Re: The War in the Ward

Post by acuyra Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:10 am

It was amazing what just a flash of skin contact could do. Lydia was hardly a stranger to a little nipple fencing - intentional or otherwise - but something about the brief flash of pleasure when their bodies touched made Lydia's face grow hotrod red. Lydia was quite satisfied with Lorenza, but she wasn't half-naked and dancing about right in front of her. It was a stark reminder that pain wasn't the only sensation working against her.

Regardless, it didn't dilute her punch, and the blow still came off with more than enough force to drive Colleen back...but it wasn't enough to keep her back. With hardly a step lost, she moved back and took the fight straight to Lydia once again.

She was fast enough to block the jab, but the sudden high and low switch caught her off guard, making her pay for bringing her arms up to high and leaving her side exposed. She bit back a yelp and started to move to the side, throwing out a couple of quick jabs to Colleen's face so her retreat would be covered.

"Good job!" Carmen managed a weak clap. "You got her running, stay loose!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:43 am

Colleen was hurt, but she rallied quickly and leapt forward, throwing another jab to her opponent’️s face and then launching a hook towards Lydia’️s side. The fist slammed into the tattoo artist and Lydia stumbled back, throwing a couple of jabs at Colleen’️s face to cover her tracks. The lighter-haired fighter put her black gloves up and absorbed the blows, but she was forced to slow down and let Lydia put some distance between the two of them again.

Obviously, she didn’️t want to put any distance between herself and Lydia, for a couple of reasons. There was, of course, the actual tactical reason: she didn’️t want to give Lydia a chance to recover and come after her from another angle. And then there was another reason: Colleen wanted to keep herself close to Lydia simply for the body contact. As much as she loved Carmen, she couldn’️t really resist wanting a little extra body contact with a sexy, near-naked woman so long as she was standing right there. Colleen would move in close, bumping their chests together again as she would throw hard punches to both of Lydia’️s sides.

Meanwhile, Lorenza would call out instruction to her tattooed woman. “Keep some distance! Let her make a mistake, let her let down her guard, then hit hard and hit fast! You can do it!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:09 am

The perils of this confined space were becoming readily apparent - it favored an up close, personal fighting style, and that was exactly what Colleen brought to the table. Carmen couldn't have been more proud if Colleen was her own flesh and blood. She hadn't been kidding about her workplace experience, that was for sure. The girl had a natural talent for combat, and with some polish, she would probably be good enough to compete in the AFW. Carmen had certainly seen far worse competing in the ring.

Lydia had a somewhat less than favorable opinion about Colleen's skills, however: she just found them annoying. Impressive, but annoying.

She tried to keep her distance, but the hard fact was there wasn't much distance to keep. She was already getting close to the edge once again, and when Colleen moved in for the kill, Lydia had to take her head. She clamped her teeth down hard as the blows battered her sides, making sure the guard stayed. Those blows hurt, real pain, enough to make Lydia's knees shaky. But she didn't fall. She didn't back away. She held her line and tried to give as good as she got.

With a sharp cry, Lydia twisted about and retaliated, throwing two hooks into Colleen's sides and pushing their breasts together one again, trying to drive her back and give her good reasons to keep her distance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:02 am

Colleen was grinning smally, letting her opponent see her mouthguard as she followed the tattoo artist around the room. Every time she caught a glance of Carmen, she was glad to see that her lover was approving of her performance so far. She knew that, if Carmen thought she was doing well, she was doing well. The Puerto Rican was a genius when it came to boxing. Colleen would keep doing what she was doing, hoping to finish Lydia off decisively, preferably soon.

Meanwhile, Lorenza was concerned for her lover. Lydia had given Colleen a couple of good punches, but had primarily been retreating while Carmen’️s lover was attacking. It didn’️t look good, and eventually, she would take a real pounding. Those blows to her side were the start of something ominous, and Lorenza could tell that Lydia was already feeling shaky.

But Lorenza welled up with pride as Lydia recovered, twisting her body and throwing a couple of equally hard shots to Colleen’️s sides, then driving forward, naked breasts pushing against naked breasts in an aesthetically pleasing display as Lydia would push the lighter-haired woman backwards. Colleen groaned as the punches rattled her, her legs trembling a little, and would then stumble back, almost bumping into Carmen’️s bed as her tits compressed against Lydia’️s. Trying to stop her foe’️s advance, Colleen would throw a lightning-fast jab at Lydia’️s mouth, hoping that she could separate them and recover.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:14 pm

Carmen gripped her sheets tight like a security blanket as Lydia's punches rocked her lover to the core. She took them well - a lot of fighters would have fallen flat at the first sign of genuine pain, and Carmen knew many rookies who would be getting up off the floor at this point. She still had faith in Colleen, but that didn't make watching her in real pain any easier. Not like this.

Lydia took the punch to her face about as well anyone could take such a thing. She was dazed for a second, stumbled, but she still had the presence of mind to push forward and drive into Colleen, looking to press an advantage now that she'd found one.

"Watch the feet!" Carmen called out as Lydia started to drive forward, grunting as she began a hard march to the other other side of the room. She tried to clench tight with Colleen, keep her pinned for the trip. Once they got to the corner, all sorts of fun things could happen. "She's trying to drive you back, don't let her. Heels down, hard."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:33 pm

Colleen’️s jab to the face managed to smack into Lydia’️s face, and the lighter-haired woman thought that she might earn herself a momentary reprieve, to give herself a chance to rally, refocus herself, and go back after Lydia as hard as she had been when the bout had begun. But Lydia didn’️t fall back; instead, the tattooed woman fell forwards, her naked body smacking loudly into Colleen’️s as she pushed into a clinch. Colleen grunted as she was forced to stumble backwards, trying to support her own weight and much of the weight of her opponent.

Colleen’️s feet almost got tangled up with Lydia’️s, and she almost fell. When Carmen shouted out more instructions, Colleen would slam her feet down hard on the tiled floor, stopping Lydia’️s advance in her tracks. Colleen would try to break the clinch by giving Lydia a hard shove, backing her up a step and putting some space between them. Colleen would follow that up with a hard right haymaker to her opponent’️s cheek, trying to turn the momentum once again.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:37 pm

Just like she was always taught - when the world pushes against you, push back harder.

It probably wasn't the easiest thing to do with their bare feet, but Colleen managed to stop Lydia's charge before she found herself up against the wall. Carmen would have tried to use the momentum to her advantage, but some things couldn't be taught with simple instructions in the heat of combat. Besides, this was good enough, more than enough headway for her to work with. And work with it, Colleen did.

Lydia was forced back by the sudden shove, and she tried to close the distance right away. That was a mistake. Even though she wasn't on her side, Carmen almost called out to warn her, but it wouldn't have mattered if she did. The tattooed girl didn't have nearly that much time.

She ran straight into Colleen's haymaker and took it on the chin, knocking the daylights clean out of her. By some miracle she managed to stay on her feet, but as she stumbled back her guard opened and her head spun, woozy and wide open.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:17 pm

Colleen put some space between them, wound up, and then delivered the devastating haymaker that nearly knocked Lydia off of her feet. The lighter-haired woman couldn’️t help but grin as she saw her foe teetering, looking dazed and uneasy, her gloves floating limply and not covering her face. This opportunity was being served up to Colleen on a silver platter.

Lorenza’️s eyes were wide and she was trying to sit up, wincing in pain as she would slap a palm on the table between her bed and Carmen’️s. “Rrrgh…careful! Careful! Back up, Lydia! Get your gloves up!” Lorenza insisted loudly, knowing that her girl was in serious trouble.

Colleen wanted to put Lydia flat on her ass. She would lower herself, moving forward, and then, she would surge upwards, trying to deliver a crushing uppercut right to Lydia’️s chin, hoping that it would knock the tattoo artist down.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:02 pm

Lydia heard Lorenza's words like she was speaking to her underwater. They seemed muffled, distant, faded, and she was only able to pick out a few critical words from it. Chief among them were 'gloves' and 'up'. Defense.

She snapped to her senses and turtled up, raising her fists with only a fraction of a section to spare, if that much. Colleen's punch slammed into the side of her arms, but Lydia could almost swear she went clean through them. The impact made its way through and still had enough force to give her ribs a serious jarring.

Not down yet. But not far from it.

Carmen didn't give Colleen any advice. She really didn't need to, talking to her would only derail the powerful train she'd become. She had a good feel for the momentum, and it was leading her to solid rot. Lydia's best chance was to stay on her feet, keep moving and recover. She tried to juke out of the way and circle around the little fury before she could draw a proper bead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:46 am

Colleen’️s punch was just a fraction of a second too slow, as Lydia managed to pull up her guard just before the black glove slammed into her chin. Aiming for Lydia’️s chin, Colleen’️s punch seemed to send shockwaves through her opponent’️s body instead; still painful, to be sure, but not devastating. Lydia didn’️t fall. Colleen still had some work to do. She pounded her gloves together and moved forward again, throwing a hard right hook at Lydia’️s cheek.

Before the punch could find its mark, Lydia had moved, jumping out of the way and beginning to circle around. Colleen would growl and follow her foe, tracing an arc of her own along that same circular path as she tried to close in on Lydia before she had a chance to recover much. Colleen would shuffle her feet quickly, trying to remain in the traditional sort of boxing stance which she had seen Carmen assume countless times on video, before suddenly lunging forward as she got close to Lydia, throwing a hard overhand straight right at Lydia’️s chest, hoping to shock her with the suddenness of the attack.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next