Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 123 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Letting Off Some Steam

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Letting Off Some Steam Empty Letting Off Some Steam

Post by Guest Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:51 pm

Bridgette found herself feeling bored that evening. It's been almost a week since her move to AFW, and she still hadn't been handled a match yet. Apart from that incident in her first day, she's been spending her times with training and hanging out in random places, by herself. Today, she went to a club that hosted a couple of amateur fights inside it. The redhead was only there to get some drinks and entertainment, though. It wouldn't be fair if she's allowed to be in the same ring with those amateurs after all, or so she'd thought. Not that she'd mind bullying some poor girls to let off some steam, but the idea wasn't really that appealing to her.

She was standing between the crowds in the back row, wearing a black tank top that didn't cover all of her navel, along with a denim hot pants and a pair of casual shoes. Amateur fights were mostly amusing to her, since she liked to mock their mistakes more than enjoying the actual fight. Like those puny punches that short haired blonde was throwing to her raven haired opponent. Did she really think that could hurt anyone? Or look at the stance the other girl had. Geez, is that what you call a defensive stance? I could blow that away with one strike!

For most of the part she kept her little commentaries to herself, although she'd join some of the crowds when they urged one of the fighters to finish the other, or when someone's clothes get ripped off. Oh look, that noob got herself cornered now, she's so dead.

"Come on! Rape her!" the redhead shouted with one of her hand next to her mouth.

That earned her a few weird looks from the other spectators, but they're wrong if they thought that would affect Bridgette. She had seen a lot of fights turned sexual that she simply expected it to happen nowadays instead of being surprised when it happened. All these perverts around her would definitely enjoy it anyways even if they pretended to be disturbed with her comments. Hypocrites.

Back to top Go down

Letting Off Some Steam Empty Re: Letting Off Some Steam

Post by daemongirl Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:18 am

The club Bridgette had walked into was unbeknownst to her a favorite hunting ground for the AFW wrestler Isabella, the woman who called herself the Northern Queen, and that night she was there sitting back in a VIP area of the club roped off exclusively for her. Standing beside her was her friend and bodyguard Rosaria, a woman who had come to the AFW after spending years in clubs just like this one and had been the one to introduce this place to Isabella. They were quite the pair, Isabella with her flowing snow white hair and pale skin, and Rosaria with her short black hair and olive colored skin, the two women even dressed in contrasting colors as Isabella had chosen a gold and purple dress while Rosaria wore a black and red outfit that would have looked at home within the fighting cages.

Wrestling was a job that left all but one night of the week open and for one of those days each week the two were in this club, checking out the local fight scene in the hopes that they might find someone worth bringing to the attention of AFW talent scouts, or at the very least see something entertaining. So far that night they hadn't had success with either, the fights so far having been rather predictable and boring affairs that would have put Isabella to sleep it hadn't been for the rather loud music being played and Rosaria poking her every now and then.

"So this makes what, the fifth week in a row without any good looking fighters?" Isabella said to Rosaria just before hearing someone yelling for one of the fighters to rape the other, Isabella chuckling at that though she wasn't really surprised to hear it. In the city that hosted the AFW she doubted there was many in it that didn't tune in to watch the action at least once, they had chosen the main location for it well after all. Narrowing her eyes she was just able to make out the woman who had shouted out in the crowd of people around the cages. "Shes actually not bad looking that one, actually shes the most interesting person I've seen tonight, mind bringing her over Rose?"

Isabella looked up at her friend with a smile and Rosaria merely shrugged and walked out into the crowd, pushing her way through the mass of people until she was standing at the woman's side. "I know this sounds unusual but would you like to come and sit down with my friend and I? We've been watching the fights and it seems you feel the same way about them as we do." Rosaria would say before gesturing to where Isabella was sitting in her private booth, hoping the woman would follow her over.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:38 am

"Come on, do it!" Bridgette was still yelling among the crowds, even if the fighters didn't pay her attention, unlike the people around her.

The fight went on in a relatively normal way, and the redhead could only sigh while crossing her arms under her chest. Boring. Even her old club was more interesting than this, although some of them were semi-professional people to be fair. Oh well, she could just enjoy the match as it was, it'd still be better than doing nothing in her apartment. Bridgette didn't realize that she was approached by someone, since the movement around her was probably just some spectators looking for the best spot.

Then she heard someone was talking. It could be directed to anyone else, but she decided to look around. The redhead found another girl standing next to her, dressed in a black and red outfit, and it seemed that her words were directed to Bridgette indeed. Where did this girl learn courtesy?

"Huh?" she blurted, raising her eyebrow while giving a quick inspecting glance to the girl. "Sure, why not."

Bridgette decided to follow the stranger, knowing that she could always defend herself if anything happened. It didn't seem like this girl and her friend were planning harm to her anyways. Probably just being bored like her or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:51 am

Rosaria hadn't expected that to go as easily as that but the woman proved far more agreeable than she had anticipated, most people would have questioned someone asking to lead them over to a private area of the club. Either this one was confidant she could defend herself if anything went wrong or she was just incredibly bored and didn't really care one way or the other, after giving her a quick visual inspection Rosaria had a feel it was both of those.

"Good to hear, shes right over here so just follow me then." Rosaria said with a bright smile as she pointed over to where Isabella say in a booth that had been roped off strictly for her and anyone she saw fit to bring, being an AFW wrestler had its perks sometimes. The pair made their way through the crowd with most giving the rather tall Rosaria as much of a berth as they could and the few who didn't she just nudged aside, one gentleman didn't seem to like this too much but one glance from Rosaria had him backing away quickly enough.

Once through the mass of people crowding around the cage to watch the fight they just had to walk up a few steps to enter the raised booth which consisted of a half circle leather couch placed in one of the corners of the room for privacy sake. It sat a few feet off the floor offering anyone sitting within an excellent view of the cage where two women were currently fighting and at the moment only one woman sat within it.

"That was fast, I half expected Rosaria would have to bribe you or drag you to get you to come over here, but it seems you're not the cowardly sort which is good." Isabella said before raising from her seat. "Anyway I am Isabella and my friend here is Rosaria, we were just watching the fight and figured you sounded about as entertained by it as we were so might as well not enjoy it together. At least this way we might have interesting conversation." She said before gesturing for the two to sit down anywhere they liked, Isabella returning to her seat at the very middle of the couch, watching with mild amusement as one woman managed to knock the other back into the cage wall.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2014 11:02 am

Bridgette followed the other girl casually, watching her clearing the path between the crowds. That tall figure of hers was surely intimidating. The redhead even sneered at the guy who backed out after meeting the girl's stare to rub it out some more on him. Whoever she was, Bridgette felt that the girl had to be a strong fighter. Another pro that watched amateur fights for some entertainment, maybe?

They arrived at a private booth, which made her wonder if this girl's friend was someone well known, although she found her answer quickly once she recognized the figure that was seating on the comfy looking couch. Isabella Snow, the self proclaimed "Northern Queen", a title that also used by Cecilia Northman. While she didn't really follow what's going on between the two, Bridgette had a feeling that they probably didn't get along with each other. Was it all because some mere title? It would be silly if that's the case. Not that she cared.

"Bridgette," she introduced herself with a casual smirk, glancing away from Isabella to Rosaria before sitting down across the silver haired girl. "Nice spot you have here," the redhead said as she gave a quick look to the ring direction to see the action. "So what do you want to talk about?"

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:10 am

The fight inside the cage was only now beginning to get interesting as the woman pinned to the cage wall had her top torn away by her more aggressive opponent, her modest but firm breasts quickly becoming the favorite targets of the blonde woman as she punished the black hair girl. The proceedings brought a smile to the lips of Isabella who found herself critiquing the attacker in her mind, thinking about how she would better press her advantage or how she would force her way off of the cage wall if she was in the one woman's shoes. She didn't care for either women inside the cage, she hadn't even listened when their names were announced, but she found herself pulling for the black haired woman if only because there was something about blonde's that irked her.

"A pleasure to meet you Bridgette and thanks, the one in charge of this club keeps this booth reserved for Rosaria and I this night every week as we like to check out the local talent." Isabella explained while glancing from the cage to Bridgette and back again within the span of a few seconds. While the two conversed Rosaria waved towards the bartender and then raised three fingers telling him to send drinks to their booth, the bartender nodding towards her before taking out three bottles and giving it to a server to carry over.

Isabella then turned to Bridgette and this time she kept her eyes on the woman, paying little attention to the cage even as cries of pain came from one of the two battling women. "Well thats up to you. If you'd like to tell me about yourself I'd love to hear it, though if you would prefer to ask about me well that is fine too. Honestly you just seemed intriguing hence why I asked Rosaria to invite you over." As she spoke the serving girl arrived with three beers, setting them down on a small table in the middle of the booth with Isabella taking one of the beers and drinking from it immediately.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:32 am

Oh, now things began to look a bit more interesting on the cage. Bridgette smirked as she saw one of the fighters got pinned against the cage, her top ripped by her opponent. Maybe those amateurs were listening to her suggestion after all? She quickly turned her attention to Isabella again as the girl began to speak, her eyes glancing between the white haired girl and Rosaria, before she fixed them on Isabella.

"Ah, I see," said the redhead casually. "It's my first time visiting this place, actually. I'm just bored."

A waitress came over to the booth to deliver three bottles of beer, and Bridgette smirked a bit wider. She watched as Isabella took one of them and drank it, before grabbing a bottle herself to get a taste. A bit of alcohol should make things more fun, as long as she didn't drink too much. Letting out a pleased sigh, the redhead put her bottle back to the table before she gave a playful look to Isabella.

"Well, now that we have some drinks, how about a little game? Each of us can ask the next person a question. If you don't want to answer, then you can drink. I'll let you have the first turn, heh."

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:00 am

The woman pinned against the cage, now without her top to protect her modesty, seemed to have had enough punishment to her tits for the evening and suddenly turned the tables on the blonde with a swift kick right up between the woman's legs. In a profession fight that would have been considered a low blow and possibly have gotten the black haired woman disqualified, but in this amateur fight the referee was just there to announce the winner when that time came, he didn't really care if dirty moves were used. Once she realized she wasn't going to be stopped the topless woman drove the other one back and then tore at her top, tearing the thin white piece of cloth to shreds before going after her stomach and face.

The fight was now securely in the raven haired woman's favor when she heard Bridgette suggest playing a simple game, Isabella pausing in the middle of a long sip from the bottle while a smile crept across her lips. "Oh?" She said softly before placing the bottle back down upon the table, her eyes gazing upon Bridgette with renewed interest as the woman had surprised her with such an amusing idea.

"That does sound fun though we might need a few more beers just in case. You mind Rose?" She spoke with a quick glance to her friend, the woman nodding before ordering another round just like she had earlier.

"Now Rosaria and I pretty much know everything about one another so you can ask either of us whatever you'd like, if the one you asked the question of doesn't want to answer they have to drink as you said and then they ask the next question of you. How does that sound?" Isabella asked with her last word coming out just as the new round of beers arrived, Rosaria taking one first this time so she could take a quick drink before the game started in earnest. "Here let me go first Bella. Alright Bridgette where are you from?" Rosaria would say.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:14 am

By now Bridgette had no more interest in the ongoing fight inside the cage, as her new companions seemed to be twice more interesting compared to that at the very least. It's been a while since she played this drinking game, so the redhead felt a bit more excited than usual. Getting to know more people was always fun after all. Especially when she hadn't really make any friends here in AFW.

"Sounds good to me," Bridgette smiled as she heard Isabella's suggestion.

More beers came soon after and it seemed that Rosaria was the one who'd take the first dig. The question was simple since they're just starting. That's how this kind of game flew usually.

"England," she said. "If you can't figure out from my accent already. Well then..." the redhead turned her gaze to Rosaria. "How about you? Where are you from?"

Last edited by 10553 on Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:36 am

Isabella thought for a moment about ordering another round but stayed her hand, one only took a drink in this game if they didn't want to tell the truth and with everything Isabella and Rosaria had been through she doubted there was a question too personal for them to answer. Their jobs often required them to strip down and fuck some poor woman in the course of a match after all, what could possibly be more revealing about themselves than their willingness, and often times eagerness to engage in such activities.

Then again... Isabella thought to herself as she gazed to her left where Rosaria now sat, with her a simple drink could end up being the entire bottle, and they didn't have near enough bottles to put that behemoth down.

Hearing Bridgette hailed from England wasn't exactly a revelation given her accent but you had to start somewhere and that was as good a place as any. Now Isabella's eyes turned back to Rosaria as it was her turn to answer, which also meant she would be getting to ask the next question as well, Isabella hoping that trend didn't continue for too long.

"I'm from the states just like Isabella, we actually lived in the same foster home for a short time, its how we met." Rosaria said, divulging more information than had been asked but she had done so purposefully so as not to have a lot of small questions follow the same line of thought. "And for my question tell me, why did you want to watch the one woman rape the other in the cage?" Rosaria said, smiling all the while and sounding just as casual as if she had asked about the weather.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next