Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 197 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 196 Guests :: 1 Bot

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Far From Home

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Far From Home Empty Far From Home

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:09 pm

Being dragged out of bed, blindfolded......How did it come to this? He knew that he was moving. Where to though, he was unsure of. He knew that a few blows were dealt to his mid-section and head, but his arms were bound behind his back and his legs tied at the ankles. Luckily there was no blood but, it was getting closer to that point with each hit. They stopped a while ago, so it was getting better. Moving.....Continuing to move.....Forward? Backwards? He couldnt really tell after a while. Eventually, there was a stop. The blindfolds were taken off.

"Augh....W-What the HELL?!" A voice of rising anger exclaims. "The forest....The forest......" A moment of silence, then a giddy and child-like laughter that penetrated that silence. Jay Zokaro makes an attempt to stand with bound hands and feet. He just ended up falling a few times on his ass and then gave up on the idea. These forests were different than many than he had already been to before. It wasnt exactly the place the AFW had for personal use. Jay knew that for a fact. These trees were much taller than any of them. Jay tries to look around, knowing only one person who had the nerve, the gall, the absolute insanity to even try to do something like this to Jay. He growled at the realization and looked around even more.

"Lina! LINA! Where the hell are we, and what are we doing here? Let me go!"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Far From Home Empty Re: Far From Home

Post by Edmund Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:24 pm

John appeared from behind a tree, holding his chin, "So your Jay." He said as he slowly walked towards him, "I am John. I've heard a lot about you." He looked at him, his blood red irisis shined brightly in the moonlight as he flashed his four fangs, "I really do wonder what your blood tastes like." He started to move forward, but he felt something grab hold of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:45 pm

His face was sick now with worry. Someone spoke to him, and he didnt know him....But he knew Jay. The lion struggled more in his bounds. "L-Lina! LINA! This isnt funny at all, g-get me out of here!" He extends his claws out, but they could not reach the ropes. Jay began to breath heavily when John began to speak about how jay's......Blood tasted. "Y-You arent gonna find that out...."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:04 pm

He hissed at his captor and turned around, "Why must I wait? You know how angry I get when I need to feed!" He slashed at the arm and it let go. Then there came another male's voice, "It's not time yet." John would turn to the other voice and hiss, "I know that brother, but I can't control my blood lust! I need it now!" He then turned to Jay and hissed before going behind him and cutting his ropes, "I don't like my prey to go down so easily."

Last edited by 12715 on Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:13 am

Listening gave Jay an idea. He knew that this guy would be distracted while cutting his ropes. When that time came, Jay threw his arms back. His claws were extended, and sure to cut the vampire-looking son of a bitch. The lion would shoot forward and begin to run off from where he was.

It was clear that Lina had NOT brought him out here. At the moment, he didnt really care about how he got to this forest. his goals were to learn it, and get away, out and back home. Jay showed his determination by running on all fours to get away. Jay had learned from Nick how to do this, and it was for sure a good way to get away. It was faster than running on two legs. If you knew how to do it well, that is.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:44 am

As Jay took off, if he was chased some arrows flying from above would distract them long enough so he could get away. As for Lina, she didn't know where Jay was. In fact, she was trying to find him as they were suppose to meet up but it's been over an hour since he was suppose to show up, She looked for him for a bit and was about ready to give up when she sees him in the distance. "What took you?!" She didn't sound to happy that she was kept waiting, not knowing what happened to him.

Not long after she finished talking, Veldaris showed up. She mentioned what she saw. She didn't see everything but saw enough to know that Jay was in trouble and will let Jay say what he can. Lina looked a bit concerned with what Veldaris told her and waiting for Jay confirm what Vel just said.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:53 am

Knowing who shot those arrows, Jay was able to breathe easier. He knew that he was safer now, but not entirely out of the woods yet.....Oy, that was a bad pun...He continues to run on all fours until he could see the someone who he thought had taken him here in the first place. He stood up on his feet and stopped before Lina. He was panting heavily. Shortly after, Veldaris showed up. jay was actually glad to see the two girls here.

"We...We have to get out of here....There's this dude, a-and he said he wants to get a taste of my blood....Lina, I dont know how I got here, or how you got here but we need to leave!" Jay seemed on edge, mostly because he was tired, and actually fearful for what unknown skills John possessed

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:07 am

Lina asked him where they should go. If he was in legit danger of course staying here wouldn't be best. The only place she can suggest for them to go is the home of some friends of hers, which is kind of far, but she does have connections. Veldaris mentions that what ever they decide to do they most likely should act fast.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Edmund Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:04 pm

He cried out in pain as Jay's claws racked across his shoulder, but he gave chace, sticking to the shadows as he followed him until he came upon Lina and Jay. He chuckled silently, but suddenly collapsed to his knees in front of them, all the anger and hate being drawn out as his eyes widened and he gasped, "J...Jay, I'm sorry..." He whispered silently before he stood, "You have to go, now."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:36 pm

Whle thnking of a lan, Jay could hear a thud noise behind him. He turns around to see John, collased on the floor. He stands n front of Lina and Veldaris to protect them. "Stand back...." Jay didn heed John's warnin to run. He walks a few steps closer to the downed man. "Just who are you?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next