by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 213 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 211 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hearts In Hand...

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Hearts In Hand... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hearts In Hand...

Post by killcarrion Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:35 pm

Gwendolyn raised her dainty hand to hide her suppressed giggle at the engineers flustered response to Gwens' proposal. In all honesty while the heiress yearned yet to see Nikolette dress in a more feminine manner simply for curious cosmetic purposes, her constant prodding on the subject also came from a desire to see her engineers flummoxed and charming reactions. Her coy attitude and clever retorts always made her a charming delight to converse with. Though as the waiter refilled their glasses, her smiling countenance dropped upon hearing Nikolette divulging her tragic backstory.

"Mmm...yes, though...you can never have enough love growing up...H-Honestly, I can't fathom why I was ever concerned with your mental fortitude tonight. Life throws all manner of hardships in your direction and you take it all in stride. Your parents' they would have been so proud of what became of their daughter... Gwen looked down and to the side and back to the stadium below, a blank and emotionless expression on her face as she her mind bounced around from thoughts of Nikolette's own upbringing...to her own parents. "You mentioned earlier how I shouldn't be hanging around someone like you...a country gal. Perhaps...perhaps the opposite is true. What hardships can I attest to that could compare to that? This all just so rather ludicrous, isn't it? Who the world favors simply by the circumstances of their birth?"

Gwen looked back to Nikolette sheepishly before sipping on her champagne glass, for the first time in her life feeling somewhat ashamed of her position in life when compared to someone she cares about, unsure of what to say or even feel about it.

Last edited by killcarrion on Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:47 pm

Nikolette blushed and tucked her chin downward at Gwendolyn's words. 'Ahhh, well... " She said softly. "I don't even remember what they looked like, so, I don't really think about it too much. I mean, it's hard ta explain, I guess. And maybe they'd be prouda me." She said and looked back at Gwendolyn with a weak smile. "I'm in a wrasslin organization, ya know. I get paid ta wrestle other girls and I've had plenty of improper things done ta me. I've been put in unsafe positions and even been concussed. I dunno if I'D be proud a me." Nikolete shrugged it away. "But I don't really think about that and I get what yer sayin."

Nikolette looked up and down at Gwendolyn and her magnificent beauty. She really was too gorgeous. Nikolette hardly seemed worthy in that department. "I don't really think about station too much. Not everyone is meant to be some fancy socialite and I think that there's plenty out there who wouldn't want it even if they had the chance. Plus there's a whole mess a folks who started with nothin and made their dreams come true. And aside from that, we're so different and we both ended up right here, workin fer AFW and in the ring, none of that matters anyway. It's about who has the dedication, skills and heart and I don't think money can buy all of that."

Nikolette leaned back in her chair and watched the drinks get refilled. Nikolette didn't mind a beer now and again, in fact she was somewhat intrigued by the world's fascination with it. However, she detested getting drunk. Anything that caused her perfect memory to go hazy, even slightly, was not just something she didn't like, she was practically afraid of it. She'd only ever known perfect clarity and the one tiem she had gotten a concussion, the one time that there were things she couldn't actually remember, was the most horrifying thing in her life. She politely passed on the second glass of wine and looked back at Gwendolyn.

"Speakin of all that, why's a fancy rich gal like yerself wanna go tusslin around with grease monkeys like me? Well, and them other crazy wrasslers and the tough serious ones and..." Nikolette chuckled. "Well, seems like ya got things that you'd much prefer doin aside from getin all sweaty with other gals." Nikolette blushed deeply at the thought. She certainly liked that Gwendolyn got all sweaty with her.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:28 am

Gwendolyn lightened up when Nikolette mentioned her wrestling career in regards to whether her parent's would approve of it's violent and raunchy nature. In actuality, Gwendolyn had other attributes of the engineer on her mind when she made that statement, but she decided to let Nikolette go on with her previous assumption. It may be a testament to how much AFW has engrossed her life that the engineer immediately jumped to that conclusion. Gwen had no reservations about enjoying her second glass of champagne, any enterprising executive knows to take advantage of moments of reprieve in her schedule when able.

Gwen listened intently while the engineer philosophized with the heiress, her hang up on the subject stemming from just how unfamiliar she was with the world outside of her own primp and proper lifestyle"...Hmm, perhaps you can count yourself among those who started from humble beginnings and are on the cusp of having their lifelong ambitions come true." Gwen smiled coyly indicating Nikolette's own engineering ambitions coupled with their new found partnership. It was moments like these were the engineer's genius and adorably shy demeanor were on display that enamored the heiress to her even more. "...*giggle*...Very well, I yield to my stunningly intellectual Ms. Engineer. If our decisions in life have led to us meeting somewhere in the middle regardless of our heritage, then our destinies may just yet be in our control."

Gwen smiled and twirled her champagne glass as she leaned back in her chair. "Ah, what may be the question of the night~...What in heaven's name is a dainty socialite doing subjecting herself to the potential for intense bodily harm and humiliation when the world is her oyster? Well....I mentioned before how the raw physicality and dominant showmanship  enthralled someone such as myself who spent their life doted upon. However, as to why I've taken it to such extremes...The answer is quite simple, yet, I would hardly begrudge any ill will if you were unable to understand it."

Gwen took a sip of her champagne and closed her eyes while she enjoyed the rich alcoholic beverage, looking back at Nikolette with a steely eyed glare once she finished drinking. "THEY said I couldn't do it...my staff....my colleagues...even my parents...Veiling their snide disbelief in my abilities with so-called concerns for my well-being. They insulted me. All of them...After all I've..." Gwendolyn looked down at the table with half-open eyes instead of at Nikolette. "So I intend to reach the annals of immortality in this league and succeed in this venture as I do in every aspect of my life...to prove something to them...as well as myself." Already finishing her second glass with one final sip, the waiter would arrive in timely fashion to place their steaming hot meals on the table with glasses of water as well.

Last edited by killcarrion on Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:33 pm

"Sure hope so.' Nikolette said, smiling at Gwendolyn. She DID feel that way. Both in her wrestling endeavors as well as her professional pursuits as an engineer. Nikolette was feeling good about almost everything in her life. Even her romantic prospects seemed bright. Gwendolyn seemed genuinely interested in her and she felt like she was seeing a sincere side fo the heiress that warmed her head. Even though it seemed like Gwendolyn had some issues IN the ring, at least outside, or when she was "off the clock," Gwendolyn was as charming on the inside as she was on the outside.

"Uhhhh huh..." Nikolette said as she watched Gwendolyn get serious with her words. "Don't take this the wrong way er nothin, but I guess someone who has everythin has gotta go lookin fer reasons ta motivate themselves, right?" She said. "It's great ta have passion an drive an motivation. That's what let's us reach them lofty heights we're always pursuin. I gotta admit, when it came ta wrasslan, I didn't have much of it at first. Now I gotta fire in my gut and I aim ta keep it stoked. I wanna be great at it too so no one can say I'm just some janitor that don't belong in the league. I wanna earn my spot at it!" She said with a wide grin.

When the food came, Nikolette looked down at it. Her fancy spinach pie looked great and she was eager to dig in. "It's kinda funny..." Nikolette said offhandedly. "When ya break down everythin into energy, it don't take any more or less energy ta make this fancy thing than it does ta make any old spanikopita. Yer fancy dresses and my grease stained overalls, well, the same amount of work gets put inta both of them. Somethin as primal as heat... puts the whole lot of us on equal footin if we adjust our view just a little bit and yet, it's one of the most coveted things in this world. Power comes in many forms, Gwendolyn." Nikolette said as she began to cut into her food. "And can be wielded in unexpected ways by unexpected people."

Nikolette took a bite and sighed. It was absurd how delicious this food was.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:20 pm

In swift and practiced motions Gwendolyn daintily unfurled her napkin and placed it on her lap before arranging the utensils in their proper place. "Hmm...I'm afraid I hardly needed the extra drive or motivation that this sport imparts unto me, Ms. Engineer. Since the tender years of my youth I have been reminded that my legacy has been mine to lose if ever, for an instant, my parents saw me as an unfit successor to the throne, so to speak." Gwen began dutifully cutting her grilled chicken breasts into strips, her fingers strategically positioned on the utensils from a life time of conditioning. "Though If I hear correctly, our justifications for subjecting ourselves to this hazardous occupation may be one and the same...to prove that we're more than what people assume of us simply due to our appearance and background, that we have what it takes to belong here."

Between bites of her balanced meal Gwendolyn continued the conversation, lightly dabbing her cheeks when she felt the need. "Mmm...Energy is hardly ambiguous, isn't it? Not every object has it, though for those that do, it characterizes their behavior and their relationships to one another. A relatively simple concept, though I believe I understand your euphemism. On a molecular level down to our particles our chemical makeup ties everything together analogously. It's our own titles and concepts of worth that separate them." Gwendolyn was no slouch when it came to physics, though her true talent and expertise pertains to matters in the boardroom. The heiress was tantalized by the scintillating rapport the partners were striking up. "True...although...as amorphous as power is...some forms trump others." While savoring the seasoned tastes of her meal, Gwen subtlety hinted with a practiced subtlety at a point she may return to...regarding the engineer's match and the uncomfortable truth behind why she came up short.

"Mmm~....Ah, before it slips my mind. Ms. Engineer, before I departed for Japan I took it upon myself to assimilate into Japan's nightlife at a certain soiree my company funded through smaller subsidiaries. A movie premiere where I befriended certain AFW colleagues you may be aware of. A Shinubu Fujiwara...and a Ms. Cassandra Elliot. Cassandra in particular spoke quite fondly of you~" The heiress tipped her head with a smile that encapsulated the absolute definition of innocence, fishing for information as to the exact circumstances of their relationship.

Last edited by killcarrion on Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:19 am

Nikolette ate her food while Gwendolyn talked. Despite Nikolette's upbringing being much worse, the engineer actually felt a little bad for the heiress. She was in an impossible position. "I don't really envy y'all." She said. "It's gotta be pretty tough for people that got everythin, I mean." She said, thinking aloud on the issue. "I mean, if I were yer parents, I wouldn't wanna just hand ya everythin. Can't be good for a lil girl to grow up with a silver spoon in her mouth, thinkin the world is her oyster to do with as she likes." Nikolette lifted her head. "I mean, not sayin that it's like that." She qualified. "But at the same time, ya don't wanna just throw them into the deep end and see if they swim. It's gotta be really difficult to figure out where the balance should be. Not just on them but you too. I'm sure you ain't lookin ta just be pampered?" She asked with a cheery smile on her face. "You wanna earn what you've got as much as your parents want ya to earn it too."

Nikolette chewed on her lip. Maybe she just needed to shut up. She quickly stuffed some food in her mouth and washed it down with a gulp of water.

"C-Cassie?" Nikolette asked when Gwendolyn brought up the subject. "Uhh... Cassie'n I scrapped when we were both just startin out. We're friends." She said, grinning. "I've helped her out of a jam or two, too. She's real nice. Shinobu? That guy was at one of Taylor Parker's parties. I got invited to it and I saw himt here. Saw his profile in the roster index. He's some big shot Japanese movie star, right? Phantom Detective?" She said. "He seemed nice, if not a lil sly. Though, I guess everyone was a lil somethin at that party." Nikolette said and chuckled. "Well, that's great!" Nikolette said. "It's nice that you can be chummy with my gal pals. Next time I talk to one of them maybe I can see if we can all get together. I'm sure Cassie'd like that. I know she's pretty friendly with everyone. Heck, I even heard she made up with that Talia Wilson girl and they were fightin so fierce they had an ambulance match! Could yo imagine wantin to fight someone so badly that you agree that one of you is leavin on a stretcher? I don't even think I'd want ta do that with Angel or Kelly!" Nikolette said as she took another bite.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:17 am

Meticulously chewing her food and upholding her fine dining mannerisms, Gwen gave moment to pause and look up with a curious expression. No one had ever expressed 'pity' towards Gwendolyn and her position in life. No one. While growing up any attempts to bemoan her studies or added responsibilities were always met with a certain apathy due to her vast fortune. Still though, for Ms. Engineer, someone whose past easily trumps Gwendolyn's in terms of tragic circumstances, to feel sympathy towards the heiress' it baffled her quite frankly.

"Ah yes, that Cassandra. Ms. Elliot and Mr. Fujikawa were quite the enamored couple that night, star-crossed lovers melting in eachother's arms whilst dancing on a lonely balcony beneath the evanescent moonlight...*giggle*...." Gwen held her cheek and looked to the side, demonstrating to the engineer how much of a hopeless romantic she was and her knack for pure fiction before turning back to Nikolette with a glowing smile. "Yes, Cassandra and I hit things off swimmingly that night. When I could pry her away from the Phantom Detective's affectionate embrace we conversed politely about several topics, including yourself. Keep a wary eye open though, in her somewhat inebriated state she confided to me her intentions to 'even the score'....her words not mine, though I hope she meant no malicious undertones." Gwen took a moment to sip her water before continuing.

"Ah! Why I'd love to reunite with Ms. Elliot once more, though perhaps we can keep it a surprise until the last minute. My strenuous schedule may cause me to abrogate any intended plans to meet up...Though, I'm admittedly somewhat apprehensive about meeting your other friends. I fear they may not be as accepting of myself and my extravagant lifestyle as you are~..." Gwen maintained her cheerful demeanor, subtly sowing the seeds for later mischief.

Last edited by killcarrion on Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:11 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:51 am

Nikolette had a soft smile n her face while Gwendolyn spoke. She had no clue about anything that the heiress was talking about. She understood it, she just couldn't fathom it happening. It sounded like a magical evening for all involved and she wished that maybe she could have been there to enjoy in the fun.

"Well, I'm glad that she's hitched up. That's great!" She said honestly. Nikolette had been rather unlucky when it came to love up until she had found a catch like Gwendolyn so whenever she heard of budding relationships, she always rooted for the couple.

However, when Gwendolyn spoke about them talking about Nikolette, she raised her eyebrow. 'Y'all talked about me..." She managed until she heard what Cassie had said to Gwendolyn. "Get even?" She repeated. "That don't sound like Cassie one bit. What'd I even do..." She asked herself. "The match? I mean, if she wants another match, I'd love ta wrassle her again. I didn't think that was such a big deal though." Nikolette said and lowered her head, shoveling a bite of her spinach pie into her mouth. Maybe she'd talk to Cassie about it. Would that be weird?

She shook her head as Gwendolyn continued. "Ah, yeah..." She said, smiling weakly. "I'm sure they'll think yer just great, Gwendolyn." Nikolette said smiling.

She poked at her food a bit and took another drink of water. "Ain't you got any pals here? I can't be the first gal you've charmed now..." She said, though maybe that was the wrong way to put it? It sounded like Nikolette was just some kind of fall back. Nikolette furrowed her brow, blushing. "Ah, what I mean to say is that you got a pretty great personality. Must be easy fer y'all to make friends, right?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:32 am

by killcarrion on Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:29 pm

“I’m sure she bears you no true ill will, Ms. Engineer. Perhaps merely some lingering resentment from her loss to you. Though if you do indeed decide to address this matter with Cassandra, I implore you not to mention my name. I fear she may have divulged her intentions to me in confidence, but your best interest always takes precedence…” The heiress’ dutifully veiled any animosity she held towards Cassie behind an innocent smile and regal demeanor. Though she had no reason to be overtly spiteful towards the green eyed grappler, toying with her emotions and watching her squirm under the spotlight that night amounted to an enjoyable diversion for the haughty aristocrat. The end results of whatever cogs she set in motion would take time to bloom. No doubt she would have to play this by ear once the time came, already formulating plans with Cassie if things went her way.

Gwendolyn’s smile slowly faded, lowering her head to rest her hazel brown eyes on the last remnants of her meal in quiet contemplation. Her friendly inquiry came with some unforeseen baggage as Gwen thought long and hard about it. There was her treasured assistant Yayoi,….but the mere fact that she was employed by the heiress calls her candidacy as a friend into question.“….Not…not everyone can be as fortunate as yourself, in regards to who she surrounds herself with, Ms. Engineer.” Gwen calmly sighed and looked up as she placed her utensils in their proper place setting to address Nikolette directly. “….You….have to understand, Ms. Engineer. The burden’s bestowed upon myself by my stringent schedule always deterred me from maintaining any prolonged companionship with anyone outside my entourage. My drive and ambition for success has afforded me little opportunities for such conveniences. In addition, for every hand extended in friendship there were millions others surrounding it who only sought to leech away at my opulence for their own personal gain. I found myself truly disconcerted, eventually limiting those who I let into my circle to a scant....scant few, for my own well-being....” Gwen shyed away and looked down and towards her side, blinking harshly before before looking back up towards her engineer with a forced smile.

“So!....Imagine my surprise when barely a month into my new found avocation that I found someone...someone whom I can truly trust...who professed her feelings for me so adamantly…who made me reconsider my luck in terms of finding companions~....” One of Gwendolyns’ gloved hands rested against her blushed cheek as the other one laid on the table, extended towards her dear engineer.
by Tatyina on Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:53 pm

"Uhhh... I wouldn't...." She said and turned her head. She wouldn't even probably bring it up to Cassie. She certainly wouldn't rat out Gwendolyn.

Nikolette blushed at Gwendolyn's words. Every time the heiress described her life, something that anyone might desire, Nikolette was always overcome with something more like... sadness. She doubted Gwendolyn was a sad person. She always seemed so vibrant and she tackled her rigorous life with zeal but... Nikolette just wanted to create. She wanted to use her hands and her mind to make things that could provide a better future for other people. The irony of it was that she wanted to build machines that might help people get out of the ruts they were in and put their efforts towards becoming people like Gwen, though built from their own successes and toil.

Nikolette reached out her hand and shyly cupped Gwendolyn's dainty gloved one. They really were two very different people. Nikolette smiled meekly at Gwendolyn and turned her head. The heiress' words reminding her of when they first met. Nikolette wasn't looking for romance. She'd thought she'd never be able to find it again. She just wanted to get her foot in the door. She just wanted a chance to up her life after she was through wrestling.

Gwendolyn had saw it as a profession of undying love. Nikolette was never in a position to correct her because of the match. However, when the tiem came, she wthought, maybe she should give Gwendolyn's visions a chance. The woman certainly seemed like she was as selfish as she looked like she'd be in the ring but outside... Gwendolyn had only ever treated Nikolette as someone truly special and it warmed her heart. Any thoughts of wanting anything other than for the two to be together as a couple were long extinguished. Of course she still wanted the position she'd be afforded to by being Gwendolyn's "partner" but if she had to choose between BEING with Gwendolyn and WORKING with Gwendolyn, there was no doubt she'd pick the former. Even if they had barely spent time together, it just felt right. She felt something like she was a kindred spirit which was something she hadn't felt since Satome.

"Well, eheh..." Nikolette said, scratching the back of her head as she chuckled nervously. "Funny thing is..." Maybe Gwendolyn really would just laugh it off if she told them that they had an understanding initially.

She looked at Gwendolyn. For some reason, she suddenly thought of what would happen if she said it. She couldn't bear to see Gwendolyn's heart stomped on. Or maybe she was afraid things WOULD end. Either way, she shook off her nervousness. "I mean, If the food was this great, how good could they make the dessert?" She said. "Ahhh... but, should I order something chocolatey?" She said, blushing as she looked sheepishly at Gwendolyn, her cheeks bright red as she tried to play off her words like it was nothing.
by killcarrion on Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:31 pm

Gwen sighed gently as her dear engineer cupped her daintily gloved hand, Nikolettes coarse, rugged features a stark contrast to the heiress’ smooth skinned elegance.

In all honesty, Gwendolyn hardly recognized herself anymore around Nikolette. As if the cold-hearted autocrat she exhibited vanished completely when in the presence of this lone mechanic, replaced by a curiously compassionate and….quite frankly, severely infatuated individual. It was a side to herself she had thought long since buried to accommodate the ruthless aristocrat she believed she needed to become to earn the right to her heritage. Gwen was hardly naïve; she knew the consequences of her driven ambitions would lead her to living a solitary lifestyle. But it was her decision, one she never looked back from.

...until she found this…engineer. Overeager and ambitious to a fault in her desperation to earn the heiress’ affections. Another lowly sycophant mesmerized by her graceful allure and prestige, a puppet meant to be manipulated to her fullest extent before being cast aside...but…Nikolette defied her during their match...yet...persisted in her pursuit for the heiress’ devotion. Her outrage at the beginning eventually gave way to a slight fascination, this lone act demonstrating that this particular admirer was different from the rest.

Nikolettes bold and impassioned proclamations touched her so deeply when she established herself as not another subordinate to be controlled and manipulated. Her defenses slowly eroded. Questions blitzed her mind as to how this tender-hearted genius engineer could possibly come to care for someone as remorseless and self-centered as her...none of it made sense. But for the first time in so very long, Gwendolyn let someone in. Against her embittered instincts screaming to push the engineer away, she instead took a chance. And she was rewarded with the companionship of a fascinating woman who genuinely and honestly cared for the heiress...

The heiress’ tilted her head curiously when the engineer apparently had something important to get off her chest, giggling slightly when all she meant to ask concerned the dessert menu. “Actually...” Gwendolyn placed her other gloved from her blushing face to cover Nikolettes extended hand. “…I’m ready to retire for the night…if you are~...”

by Tatyina on Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:12 pm

Nikolette's cheeks instantly flushed at Gwendolyn's words. She turned her head and the faintest smile tugged at her lips as she shyly looked away from Gwendolyn. "Ahhh..."

Her mouth opened but no sound came out. She could feel her heart pounding against her chest. "Ya... you'll still do it... You'll still want to... um... retire... together?" She asked. "E-even though I look like this?" She asked. "Y-Yer gonna haveta be even more gentler than I figured." She said as she lowered her head. "L-Let's go." Nikolette looked around and tugged at her tie. "I'm.. I'm feelin a lil stuffy in this monkey suit anyway, ya know?" She said as her green eyes darted around, avoidign staring at Gwendolyn while her blush increased.
Postby killcarrion on Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:06 pm

Gwendolyn suspected that Nikolette would start to tense up at the innuendo-laden suggestion to end the dining portion of their rendezvous. The heiress hoped to calm her nerves by clutching tightly on Nikolettes extended hand still on the table before guiding them both to their feet. Standing across from one another with a gentle breeze wafting Gwen’s curls for a second, the heiress stepped forward until they were inches away and began to tenderly readjust Nikolettes tie which had actually become more undone with the engineer’s nervous fumbling.

“...relax, Ms. Engineer. Whatever transpires from this point onward in the evening I leave entirely in your capable hands. With what has befallen you over these past few days, I would hardly have any aversion towards concluding the nights festivities with a moonlit stroll along the boardwalk…” With her tie properly aligned, Gwen leaned closer to straighten out Nik’s collar. Her ams draped around her engineers shoulders as her fingers traced and pulled along the cuff of her suit. Her dulcet voice would drop to a whispered inflection while this close to her. “…though not without some slight...regret, on my part...*giggle*...so long as our journey maintains its preset destination, we can take as long as is necessary...” Nik’s collar primp and proper, Gwen shifted one dainty hand to Nikolette’s mouth to lightly thumb away some lingering but hardly noticeable crumbs from the side of her bottom lip. “And no manner of scarring would ever have me turn away from you, Ms. Engineer…”

Up until this point Gwen’s hazel-eyes focus fixated on whatever manner of appearance she was adjusting, though now with Nikolette substantially more presentable, the heiress perked up to look her engineer in the eyes with both hands on her shoulders.

“So….where are we off to next?~...” The heiress said with a chipper smile on her face…
by Tatyina on Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:16 am

"C'mon, now...' Nikolette said as Gwendolyn doted on her. "Stop fussin..." She said and playfully smacked the dainty hand from her. She had a permanent blush on her face. 'yer gonna make me go an make me decide everythin?" She said. She then turned her head and looked coyly at Gwendolyn. "Yer just tryin ta get ME ta say it. Yer actin all coy but maybe if it was yer decision, you wouldn't be able ta pull the trigger so easily either, eh?" Nikolette started to slyly smile at the heiress.

"Now y'all can just say yer fine with whatever, even if yer not. I dunno about that, Gwendolyn!" She said and shook her head. You ain't gotta be prudish if it's what ya want. We're both adults, ain't we?" She said. "Now ya got me actin all..." Nikolette sighed. "Ya got me actin like I'm some kinda Delilah!"

Nikolette shook her head and turned, taking both of Gwendolyn's hands. "you can just come with me. I'm taken this monkey suit off and then we'll see how incurious yer feelin!" Nikiolette said with a grin as she eyed the blonde.

She then leaned forward, even though they were in private, she still acted like she didn't want anyone to hear. Her lips were close to Gwendolyn's ear and their bodies pressed together slightly.

"I may just need some help wrigglin out of it too." She whispered before she pulled away and turned around With her back facing Gwendolyn, she took brisk steps forward, pressing her hand into her chest and blushing deeply, her eyes wide with embarrassment.

Postby killcarrion on Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:06 pm

Nikolettes enticing final words gently whispered into Gwen’s ear echoed throughout until Nikolette turned away abruptly and left the heiress with those alluring images in her mind. She caught herself once again doting on her engineer and treating her with kid gloves, a habit she found herself unable to shake off that night and perhaps spurned on from Nikolette’s tragic pay per view match. In this instance she only sought to reaffirm her partner’s consent with the nights proceedings, not wishing to have Nikolette feel forced or obliged to do anything she wasn’t comfortable with all things considered.

Stepping forward and towards the side of her flustered engineer, Gwen wrapped her arms around her well-dressed partners own and nuzzled affectionately against her shoulder, similar to how the heiress escorted Nikolette out of that sauna that one fanciful night. “Mmm...and it is what I want, dear engineer….more so now than before~....” Gwen looked up towards her adorably flustered partner with her hazel-eyed gaze to whisper gently in her ear. “And I’d be happy to oblige once the time comes.That suit does seem a tad stifling...*giggle*…Oh, and never worry, we can have dessert sent  to us later…” With a gentle tugging of her arm, Gwen once again led the way and slowly guided Nik through the restaurant and towards the elevator doors, entering the lift and pressing the button for the penthouse suite.

“…So, Ms. Engineer, what are your plans once we return to Japan? Will you set your sights on Angel now, or have you not yet decided upon a proper course of action?” Gwen asked to pass the time whilst in the elevator, though obviously still curious about her engineer’s plans for the future.
Postby Tatyina on Fri Oct 03, 2014 3:52 am

Nikolette gasped softly as Gwendolyn caught up to her and edged her into the Elevator. "Me too." Nikolette said, furrowing her brow and coyly looking away from Gwedolyn. She waved her hand at her face. "My chest is hot." She said aloud as Gwendolyn pressed against her. She could feel the delicious curves of the heiress.

She sighed once they were definitely alone int he elevator and thankful for Gwendolyn's sudden change of subject.

"Of course she's my numbe one goal." Nikolette said. "But, I have to make sure i can beat her. I have to be better than her. But aside from that, I have to prove as much to Kelly too. I gotta show her that our match was just a fluke. She won cause that GM gave her the win. I'd love ta talk it out with Lukretia myself. und ich werde ihr zeigen, dass ich in dieser Liga gehören. In den Ring..." She growled in German."

When the doors opened, Nikolette slipped her hand along Gwendolyn's form and entwined their fingers. "But, the first thing I'm gonna do is get some rest and heal up. What about y'all, Gwendolyn? Are ya fuedin with anyone?" he asked with a soft smile as she looked over the heiress. She then sighed. suddenly. "Geeze, are ya sure ya can lay with an old beat up monkey wrench like me? Yer just so darn gorgeous it ain't even funny. I almost hate ta get gritty with ya." She said with a deep blush on her face, suddenly feeling a bit insecure around the heiress' radiance, knowing they were oh so very close to the suite... and the bedroom.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:26 pm

Spoiler:

With Lukretia once again working her way back into the conversation, Gwen furrowed her brow at how the German domme was becoming a thorn in not only her side but also her precious partners. Thanks to her interference she would once again have to face the crimson falcon Asuka Kotori in another, much more hazardous to her health entanglement. “…*sigh*…it appears as though once I vanquish one adversary, another is more than willing to take her place. Asuka…Tatsuki….now perhaps this Lukretia individual. Our enemies may soon be one in the same….but let’s not these feeble opposers dampen our night, Ms. Engineer…”

Once standing in front of their palatial destination, Gwen clenched her partners’ hand tighter before swiping her card to unlock the door to her penthouse suite. The pair would step inside to the breath taking sight of a multi-roomed testament to extravagance with a spanning view of nearly all of Atlantic City. With hard wood floors and bewitching light fixtures, the suite seemingly took up the entire side of the building. Gwen cuddled Nik’s shoulder as they stepped inside. “My dear, I could be anywhere else in the world right now, and yet I choose to grace you with my presence this fine night. Surely that must indicate how much this means to me, and your own allure doesn’t stem from you outward appearance, as enticing I may find it. No, Ms. Engineer…” Gwen would lean closer to whisper her next words scintillating close to her earlobe. “You…have a beautiful mind~…” The heiress would leave Nikolette with that confession and a peck on the cheek before stepping back with a slight smile and proceeding into her vast suite.

She would stop at a nearby coffee table to pick up a remote and fiddle with some buttons until the lights would dim and resplendent classical music would lightly play over some speakers at a subdued volume. The heiress would hold her hands to her chest and close her eyes while the ambient music added a heightened level of elegance to the night. “Mmm~…. Magnifique. One of my absolute favorite pieces.”  Gwendolyn would slowly spin back to her dear engineer with a captivated look in her eyes, walk daintily towards her and press herself into her partner with her gloved hands on Nik’s shoulders and the side of her face snuggling against her chest.  “Mother once told me….this is what falling in love sounds like~’...” Gwen coyly whispered with her eyes closed and her delicate frame relaxed in her engineers’ embrace.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next