Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 220 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 219 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

No Appointment Required

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

No Appointment Required - Page 5 Empty Re: No Appointment Required

Post by Lobo Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:18 am

Clyde looked down at Jamie and frowned. He felt a headache coming on after she shared the news. Her whine getting on his nerves.

"I was! But...." Clyde had forgotten Jamie wasn't there inside the room He and Allison had been in. She probably didn't know what the two had talked about after she was told to leave. But Clyde wasn't about to say sorry anything.

"Got something ELSE to share?" He said, fishing out his wallet and eying her sternly.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:14 am

"The one with the pink hair!" Jamie blurted. Her eyes fixated on Clyde's wallet, and it was the only thing keeping her relatively calm. "I don't remember her name, but she hit the big chick with a wine bottle and Allison had a gun and she... she's a lawyer and she stole my stuff so I couldn't do tricks and make money and she stole my Batman!"

She was frantically trying to come up with something to say that Clyde would like enough, and she was nearly in tears doing it. "I can't eat if I don't have my stuff, and I can't sleep without my..." She sounded so pathetic. She wasn't a child. Stupid idiot. Stupid worthless idiot. She continued, in some semblance of calm. "I sleep in a lot of different places, and if I don't have a certain thing then I can't feel safe and she took it from me and I hate her."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:23 pm

"MERCY!?" And Clyde drew back his wallet in a state of shock and fear So had Jamie been talking about his sister or Mercy the whole time and hadn't realized it!? Either way he cared very little about Jamie's childish plight the moment he heard, Allison had a gun...

"Gun!?" He exclaimed. Mercy wasn't joking. He thought she said that Allison was just looking for a lawyer!?

For a while Clyde ignored Jamie as now he REALLY wanted that Taxi but as he saw Jamie on the verge of tears, explaining her dilemma, he found himself shocked by her sudden display. What was the big deal with her? She sounded so needy and whiny but her plight seemed genuine and Jamie's sad expression just made him feel uncomfy and sympathetic towards her. He was shaking and wanted Jamie to tell him more but was shaking with eagerness, worried about Mercy the whole time... But despite that, he felt for Jamie as well.

"Christ." He grumbled. Slept in different places because she didn't have this 'thing'? Clyde ran his fingers through his hair and looked around. His Japanese was basic, but he doubted he could explain he wasn't making Jamie cry.

"Look-look. Don't cry, missy. I'll get back whatever it is ya lost, kay? I swear. A-And lunch is on me! Friction cafeteria all you can eat, alrighty!? He said quickly and frantically.

"BUT you gotta tell me more stuff... Allison's going after my girl, now? And she pulled a gun on her!?

Last edited by 621 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:37 pm; edited 3 times in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:56 am

"I got it back," Jamie said, in a moment of stone-faced calm. She patted the satchel on her belt.

"No, no, no, no, NO. The big angry chick, she was... threatening me and... Mercy. She was gonna beat us up or kill us or whatever, and, and, stuff happened, Mercy hit her with a bottle, then Allison was there. Allison saved us, 'cause of the gun, she kicked out the other chick. It was like, her sister, or something. She was from England, too." Jamie tried her best to explain, but she still felt like she was talking to a wall.

"I dunno anything else! C-can I just have... money or something? I can't go to the cafeteria. And you can't make me!" She cocked her skates, ready to make an escape if necessary.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:16 am

"...Wah?" She got it back?

Either way Clyde listened to Jamie go on about this woman who was threatening Mercy and Jamie and that they were saved by Allison with a gun. Clyde wondered if that was the same person Allison had talked about earlier. Emily's mother. Clyde felt mortified. Bonnie had already told him crazy things about her adventures now this!? And there was someone probably crazier than Allison? Joy.

"But if she saved Mercy, why in the blue dang hell she going after her?" Clyde asked before quickly handing Jamie 500 Yen on the spot.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:33 am

Jamie quickly grabbed the money, but frowned as she rubbed it between her fingers. "I..." She said quietly. "I need more."

She shifted on her feet. Maybe Clyde wanted her to say something else. But what? She didn't know anything else! "Umm..." She opened and closed her hands nervously. "Well, she didn't like the other English one at all. She beat Allison up, too. Sooooooo... I dunno. I don't ask her questions! I just hear stuff sometimes, and... I really shouldn't even be talking to you, so... c'mon. I can't get a cheeseburger and a milkshake for this much. You promised!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:07 am

"Tch." Clyde hurriedly dug into his wallet and stuffed 800 Yen into Jamie's hand.

"Allison shouldn't even know about Mercy..." Clyde grumbled. At first he thought his sister was in trouble. Now Mercy too?

"Wait... This chick beat up Allison?" That was shocking. She'd be cool if she didn't threaten Mercy. "Well she gone right? I don't really care 'bout that Big Chick if she long gone. You said Allison's out ta' get my girl and that's all I care about. She even mentioned to me that she told My sis ta' stay away from Jocelyn... So I think she might go messin with her too. But If you know anything else, now's a good ol' time to tell this here Cowboy where ta' be before I git." Bonnie could at least put up a fight. He wasn't taking chances with Mercy and Allison.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:24 am

Jamie snatched the second batch of bills and shook her head. "Nope! Nothing else. That's it, that's all I know." She skated a few yards ahead and turned to face Clyde. "'Kay, bye!"

She quickly made her getaway, moving like a speed skater, until she disappeared into the Tokyo crowds. She had a cheeseburger and a milkshake somewhere with her name on it, and now she just had to decide where!

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:04 pm

Lobo Wrote:

Jamie left and the Taxi Arrived. Clyde was left clueless as ever, wondering if Allison was going after Bonnie or Mercy. He tried to warn his sister at least.

A response came soon enough when Clyde got in the Taxi.

Frm: Bonnie.
"What the hell are u doing there anyway!? You need 2 STOP. Leave Allison alone. We're done. She doesn't want to fight me and we just harassing her. Trying to fight her has only made me do stupid shit to Emily and Yi Lan. I'm fighting Jocelyn now so leave it be. We can't force her to fight us, we'd be no better than either of those bitches. Just leave it be and let me focus on Jocelyn! She wants to fight. This will be the end of it. And It'll be between just us. Let it go. "

"Shit." Clyde grumbled, rubbing his tremble as he breathed through his nose. "Shit!" He shouted, much to the honest worry of the Cabby who hoped the gaijin he just picked up wasn't a loony.  Clyde wasn't that crazy, just frustrated immensely...

He tried to call her. The call was ignored. "God-.... F-Friction HQ!" He said to the cabby. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!" He left the spa with nothing. His goal was to get his sister that match with Allison but instead he just got tongue tied by her stupid flirting and now Bonnie didn't want to hear him. He should have slapped Allison right across the face. Where did she get off saying he dreamed of her? The woman who tortured and humiliated his one and only sister... And yet he wondered what she was like before she became a wrestler. He hoped Emily wouldn't end up like her, but Clyde felt they might have engineered that possibly,

Either way, Clyde feared for Mercy getting hurt by this dangerous woman and immediately texted her.

"What the fuck I gon' say!?"

"Jamie Valentine says Allison is coming after you."

Smooth as always.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:06 pm

Tatyina wrote:Mercy turned her head as her phone buzzed. She looked at it and scowled. She picked up her phone and thumbed out her response.

Jamie Valentine has never uttered a true thing in her life, Mr. Gastin.

Lobo wrote:Clyde looked at the phone furrowed his brow. He'd say he didn't trust Jamie as far as he could throw her, but he felt he could probably chuck her pretty decently. Still, he wasn't convinced.

"How about we go 2 yur fav restaurant? Or any restaurant u want? My treat."
Seems Clyde was feeding all the ladies tonight.

Tatyina wrote:
Octopus' Garden!? I don't think u know what ur getting into Clyde <3

Lobo wrote:"...Me either..." Clyde wanted to cry. He expected this outing to wound his wallet.

"nevr mind that! I'm n a cab. Lets go!"

Tatyina wrote:
"I have to finish working, Clyde. -.-"

"I'll see if I can get off. w8 in the lobby so you don't spend all ur $ on cab fare!"

Mercy managed to get off early from work and in about 15 minutes, she had finished up the last bit of what she was doing and then headed down to the Lobby.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next