Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Today at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:31 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:30 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Yesterday at 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 209 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 208 Guests :: 1 Bot

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

the nightmare versus the world

2 posters

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next

Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 26 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by killer_diclonius Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:29 am

the young child would laugh "it was just a joke!" She said as she smile at her "Halloween is coming up very soon… And we thought we could watch which blade together" Ayako looked at her "I had a feeling you would say that which is why am going to wear this!" She holds out a dominatrix outfit "well what do you think?" Complete with a dog colla with a chain well just a little bit

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

the nightmare versus the world - Page 26 Empty Re: the nightmare versus the world

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:44 am

Lisa and Alice would have big eyes as they looked at the dominatrix costume and just said nothing as they were completely stunned. After several seconds, Alice would say, "Well, if you're going to call yourself "The Nightmare", I think I'd go with something punk rockish with face paint. The dog collar can work though."

Masaki would laugh along as she started to shampoo her hair, prompting Natsu to do the same. "I know, honey, I know. I was just having fun with you. And yes, we can watch, but maybe after Ayako wins okay?" Once they're done washing, they would turn the water off and dry themselves with their towels.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:44 am

she looks at them both "how about no" she said. Flat up rejecting the idea of facepaint "I think a regular kimono and this outfit" she said. "I at least would like to make him feel comfortable… I until I give him what for." Natsu looked at her mother "where would you like to go now." She said to the reptile woman kissing her on her face

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:51 am

Alice would shrug her shoulders and say, "Alright, if that's what you want. But we have to hurry, the match will start in two hours."

As soon as they were done showering, Matsu would ask Masaki where they should go now. "Let's go over to the arena. The match has been set up for your sister and we need to dress up for the occasion." She would grab the four towels that were hanging over the shower stall and have two to Natsu. She began to wrap them around her body and head.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:36 am

Ayako smiled "let's do this" natsu smiled and did the same "I love you no matter what form you are in you are always beautiful." She said hugging her snake body

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:52 am

The girls all got themselves dressed up and headed to the gym to prepare for the match. Alice and Lisa will be observing at the ringside while Mrs. Sakamoto and Natsu were sitting with the audience at the upper levels. The audience would wait anxiously in excitement to see how this will turn out.

404 would soon arrive down the walkway and he kept his eye on Lisa for he made sure that she too kept her part of the bargain. All he had to do was wait for Ayako so he can bring her down along with Lisa.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:34 am

the entrance music began to play and Ayako walked down holding in her hand a chair wrapped in barbed wire as she got into the ring and the ring announcer announced her name she asked for the microphone which was handed to her "are you people bored of the exact same boring stuff that goes on here…" It seemed like the crowd was unsure of where she was going with this she continued "this company has gone rather soft in my opinion it's all about sex… And you know what… The key to everything is violence!" She said as she held up the chair to which the crowd reacted tremendously "404 you are about to experience the biggest hard drive crash since your mother gave birth to you because I am about to delete your entire existence." The crowd roared even more natsu smiled "let the games begin…" She said softly

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:27 pm

404 raised an eyebrow and tilted his glasses as he looked intrigued with how Ayako was getting the crowd on her side. He would walk up to her with his hands in his pockets as he said, "Quite a claim you have put out for the league, Miss Sakamoto. But do you honestly believe you can back up your claim against my own that states that the league shall remain the same. Such claims like yours are hardly worth looking into." He would clench his fists as the bell rang and was ready to fight.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killer_diclonius Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:23 am

"the time for talk is over now you get to swallow your own blood! And oh yes, you will swallow plenty of it!" She said as she attempted to swing the chair wrapped in barbed wire if this works she will not only cut him open but she plans on making fall into the glass on the turnbuckle that is close to him natsu looked at her mother "hold me." She said softly

killer_diclonius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:11 pm

(Hey, I'm back. I was wondering if we can quicken this up a little in the next few posts so it can go to the end?)

404 smirked when the chair came swinging his way and he would try to dodge it. In the meantime, he would say, "Be mindful of your moves, deary. After all, your family wants to see you again after this, right." He would then try to kick that chair out of the way and grab Ayako to get her in a standing sleeper.

Masaki held onto her and said, "Don't worry, dear, everything's going to be fine. Just close your eyes and cover your ears."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 27 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27  Next