Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 225 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 225 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sizable Sister: The Oshiro Residence

Go down

Sizable Sister: The Oshiro Residence Empty Sizable Sister: The Oshiro Residence

Post by ThunderinSilence Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:31 am

This thread will involve the actions and reactions of the Oshiro sisters (plus their roommate Samantha "Kandi Kotton" Cotton), with pre- and post-match situations. It's really just for character building, but hope you enjoy it nonetheless
ThunderinSilence
ThunderinSilence

Back to top Go down

Sizable Sister: The Oshiro Residence Empty A Fateful Letter

Post by ThunderinSilence Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:34 am

Leaning back in her chair, which gave an alarmed creak of protest at the sudden shift in weight, Oshiro Kameyo gave a very deep sigh, and glanced sorrowfully at the now empty packet of Cadbury's chocolate. It had been the last bar she'd brought with her on the plane from England, and it had been a supreme effort of will not to tear into it sooner, but now even it was no more, the wrapper mocking her for her lack of control.

It was hardly her fault though; she was bored stupid being stuck indoors! It had been years since Kameyo had first left her home in Osaka to study abroad, but since returning she had come to realise that she had grown too big to even have a hope of finding cute clothes from the stores, or even fit comfortably in some of the smaller shops. Besides, flying home and getting a place had been expensive, even with her half-sister Suzu and her best friend Kandi putting in to be housemates, so she couldn't afford to go shopping even if she wanted to. With another loud sigh, her eyes trailed down to the coffee table, where the morning mail had been left. Her eyes paused as they noticed the top envelope had her name printed on it, and seemed to have some sort of fancy symbol stamped in one corner. Curious and with nothing better to do, Kameyo reached out and plucked the envelope from the pile, opening it up and unfurling the letter within. Her eyes darted back and forth as she took it in.

Dear Ms. Oshiro,
I am writing to you from the Tokyo offices of PLUMP magazine, a serial publication dealing with the positive affirmation of the larger female form. We pride ourselves on presenting the world with a wide array of different body shapes and sizes, and we are always keen to meet new, fresh faces who can show the world that big can be just as beautiful. Our publication has had an association with the AFW for a period of time now, and we just so happen to be seeking some suitably talented female wrestlers with larger physiques to model for our next scheduled photo shoot, "Round Women of the Square Circle!", and we were very much drawn to your presence. If you would be willing, we would be most interested in offering you a role in the shoot, for which you can be expected to be compensated to the sum of -

Kameyo blinked. Her eyes skidded to a halt and reversed back along the number she'd just read. Was that a typo? She'd heard modelling gigs paid well, and sure, it wouldn't be enough to retire on, but it would certainly cover a lot of her money problems and then some. She felt her cheeks growing hot as a blush started to spread, just at the thought of being photographed like that. The letter trembled slightly in her nervous hands, as she quickly shook her head to shake off the thought and went back to reading.

- pending all legal documents being signed. All costuming and makeup will be handled at the appropriate times, although we would appreciate if you could send your measurements along with any confirmation as to your interest in the role so we can have appropriate fitting attire on the day. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
With regards,
Saito Jun, Chief-Editor

Kameyo lowered the letter once more, a slow grin on her face. After all, Suzu and Kandi had been pestering her to get involved with the AFW to become more self-positive, and already, barely a week back in the country and less than two days since singing on with the AFW, she was already getting modelling offers! It was hard not to feel a little smug as she hummed happily to herself, busying herself with filling in the reply form and sliding it into the envelope provided. She heaved her girth off her seat and made her way to the door, intent on mailing her letter, when the key rattled and the door swung inward, sinking into her ample belly with a soft flumf.

"Hey, watch it sis!" Suzu snapped, wobbling slightly as she struggled to balance the pair of paper bags she clutched, one under each arm. Muttering to herself, Suzu struggled to squeeze past, although between Kameyo's sizeable presence and her own pronounced rear end engulfing the doorframe as she tried to back up further, it was a greater ordeal than it might have sounded. Finally managing to navigate the vast, soft obstacle that was her half-sister, Suzu set the grocery bags down and gave Kameyo an irritated glance.

'"Are you going out? I just got in, you could at least help me put the groceries away first,"
she said, plucking a couple of tins out the first bag as she cast a sidelong glance at her half-sisters extremely rounded proportions, "And I mean into the cupboard, not down your neck." She added quietly to herself. If Kameyo heard the slightly hypocritical jibe, she didn't respond to it, instead grinning widely as she held up the letter from PLUMP.

"Hey sis, guess what IIIIII got?" Kameyo asked in a sing-song tone. Suzu's scowled turned into a furrowed brow of curiosity, as she took the letter and gave it a quick read.

"No way? Seriously!? You've been here less than a week!" Suzu exclaimed, the disbelief evident as her eyes widened. Just as quickly, they fell upon the pile of letters on the table, and casting aside the tin she'd been clutching to roll across the table, she dove on the pile, scattering them as her fingers brushed each one aside in turn, scanning the names for any sign of her own. When she reached the bottom, she rocked back on her knees, the plump ass cushioning her as she looked up at her sister in disbelief.

"OK, how the heck did YOU get a modelling offer and I get nothing!?" She almost wailed, folding her arms grumpily beneath her sizeable chest, which bumped the heavy orbs up high enough to almost brush her chin, "I mean I'm plump too! And WAY sexier!"

"Well, looks like the magazine that espouses larger female beauty disagrees, little sister," Kameyo said with a giggle, before she went down to her knees to join Suzu, wrapping her arms around her in a tight embrace, "But you are still super cute too."

Suzu took a moment more to simmer down, but when she did she gave a sigh and embraced Kameyo too, squeezing against the extra-soft mass of her big sister. "Yeah, well, I guess you're not too bad looking either. Y'know, in the right light." The retort made Kameyo giggle, and Suzu smiled, untangling herself from the soft, clinging embrace and getting back to her feet.

"Well, guess we better celebrate; good job I picked up your favourite when I was out," she said, rummaging through one of the grocery bags until she found what she was looking for, drawing it out to show Kameyo. As she did, the larger girl's eyes locked onto it like a dog that recognizes a treat is on the way.

"Suzu, is that...." Kameyo began, not daring to hope, and her younger half-sister gave a grin as she nodded.

"Yeah, I found a place selling it for pretty cheap," she answered, tossing the carton of custard to Kameyo. Her hands snaked out, far faster than they had any right to, and the ample sized woman brought it in close, cradling it with a mix of awe and supreme happiness, even as a thin trickle of drool started to roll down the corner of her mouth.

"Suzu, you are the best!" She squealed happily. Kameyo glanced at the reply envelope to PLUMP sitting on the table beside her, and she made a note to mail it as soon as possible....but first, she was going to treat herself to her favourite pudding!
ThunderinSilence
ThunderinSilence

Back to top Go down

Sizable Sister: The Oshiro Residence Empty The Reason to Continue...

Post by ThunderinSilence Thu Oct 09, 2014 1:39 am

The keys rattled in Suzu's hands as she unlocked the door to the apartment, pushing the door open and groping her hands against the wall until her questing fingers found the light switch. The bulb flickered and then flared into bright radiance, illuminating the room as she stepped inside and shrugged off her coat, dumping it across the arm of a chair.

"Hey sis, do you want me to get something started for dinner?" She asked over her shoulder, knowing she was unlikely to get a response from her sibling, but quietly hoping the mention of food might snap her out of her mute reflection. It didn't seem to work though; Kameyo had been quiet since Suzu had met up with her outside of the arena. It was clear that the match she'd had with Tally had left a mark, and the thought of what her sister had been forced to suffer through made Suzu's hand clench unconsciously. She turned to face her sister as Kameyo squeezed through the doorway.

It felt strange to see her sister's face without a smile or grin of some kind on it, as she was usually made happy by even by the smallest of mundane little things. Suzu had found it annoying when they'd been younger, but it had grown on her as just a part of her half-sister's personality, and its absence was telling. Now her features were set in a mild frown, as if deep in contemplation on some conundrum, and her eyes were downcast and vacant, seeming to barely notice her surroundings. Kameyo had showered off and changed before leaving the arena, and she hadn't bothered to fix up her hair, the blonde strands hanging in a tumbling mess across her shoulders and down her back, a few errant tangles hanging over her face. She'd pulled on a black woollen turtleneck sweater, the thick collar partially obscuring the lower part of her face, her arms folded around her chest and resting atop the curve of her round stomach like a barrier she'd thrown up to protect herself. Slumped shoulders, shuffling footsteps, everything about the way she carried herself hinted at how miserable she felt right now, and it tore at Suzu to see her big sister look so sad.

"Hey, it's OK sis, it was only your debut match," She said, trying to make it sound like it was no big deal as she gave a shrug for emphasis, "It's no big deal, no one is perfect the first time they climb into the ring. Your next match will go much better, I know it."

For the first time since she'd gotten out of the arena, Kameyo's eyes flickered up to meet Suzu's gaze, and her lips turned up into a weak little smile. "Suzu, I'm OK, really," she said quietly, moving over to the extra-wide sofa they'd gotten for the apartment and settling herself down into it, "I'm sorry if I was making you worry, it's just...I had a lot to think about. There was a lot to take in and I really needed to think some things over."

Suzu nodded, glad that she was getting her sister to open up a bit, and she took a seat beside her sister, the furniture creaking slightly beneath their combined weight. "It's fine sis, I just don't want you to be unhappy, y'know? Look, this whole wrestling idea, maybe it wasn't a smart move for us after all. I know Kandi said it would help with your self-esteem, but she doesn't -"

Suzu stopped suddenly as Kameyo placed a hand gently on her arm, her smile a little brighter now, more genuine as she gave a shake of her head. "It's not about that...well, not exactly anyway. I know you and Kandi both made this suggestion because you wanted me to be happier about myself, but I don't want to take up wrestling just to make myself feel better."

"Um, OK, so you don't want to keep wrestling then?" Suzu asked, not quite understanding where her sister was going with her train of thought. Kameyo shook her head again.

"No, I want to keep wrestling, but not for a selfish reason like wanting to feel good about myself. Suzu, I know I'm not very good yet, and it'll probably be a long time until I can really wrestle well, but despite that there were people who were willing to cheer for me," Kameyo's eyes seemed to light up a little as she spoke, a little of her cheerful personality breaking through the contemplative mien, "They saw that I was doing my best, even if my best isn't very good yet, and they acknowledged that I was trying. I didn't think anyone would be willing to clap or cheer for me...except for you sis."

Suzu leant in, her arms wrapping around the sizeable bulk as she hugged Kameyo tightly, her sister returning the embrace. "You did great sis, you really did," Suzu said, trying not to sound as choked up as she felt at her sisters words, "And I know you'll get better with time and practise. So long as you give your best, you can hold your head up high, right?"

"Right!" Kameyo said, leaning out of the hug to give her sister a beaming smile, "Um, so sis...you mentioned about making dinner?"

"Well, I guess it's official, you're back to normal," Suzu said with an exaggerated sigh, pushing herself off the sofa and getting to her feet, "Are you sure you're OK about the whole PLUMP photo shoot thing? I know you signed a contract, but maybe we could...I dunno, we could figure something out."

Kameyo shook her head, her smile once more prominent, "It's OK, I made a promise and I'm going to stick to it. Besides, we could still use the money. I'm sure it'll be fine, it's just a few pictures after all."

"OK sis, if you say so," Suzu said, lifting her hands up to cradle the back of her head as she headed to the kitchen, "Dinner will be in a half hour, sound good?"

"Sure!" Kameyo said. She leant back in the sofa as Suzu disappeared into the kitchen, giving a little sigh to herself. She'd be honest with her sister...but she hadn't told her everything about her feelings on the match, and she wasn't even entirely certain herself about what it was she had felt. Some of the things Tally had done to her had been humiliating, and just recalling that final head scissor hold was enough to make her cheeks burn red, but it didn't feel quite right. She was mortified people had seen her in such a position, and a little sad that she'd let people down, even though she knew she was being a little irrational in how she felt people had expectations of her.

Deep down, in a way she couldn't yet understand, she felt like she'd enjoyed it...
ThunderinSilence
ThunderinSilence

Back to top Go down

Sizable Sister: The Oshiro Residence Empty Re: Sizable Sister: The Oshiro Residence

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down