Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 1:39 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Deus001 Sat Jun 01, 2024 10:17 pm

» Penny's 1st training match! vs ????
by Old_Man_Tai Sat Jun 01, 2024 10:00 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Sat Jun 01, 2024 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs Kaylee Shay - Strike Out
by M.Hydra Sat Jun 01, 2024 2:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lia, Da Xia Hentai Bedroom KO Grudge

2 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Lia, Da Xia Hentai Bedroom KO Grudge - Page 2 Empty Re: Lia, Da Xia Hentai Bedroom KO Grudge

Post by TheWamts Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:45 am

"I-I.... I d-don't hate you... I really don't!" Lia really didn't know if that was true, but even Da Xia... she couldn't be ALL bad. Either way, the more pressing issue was the pressing set of breasts that were threatening to crush her own pair flat. Their PJ's weren't going to last under this friction, and soon enough, buttons were starting to pop, small tears starting to form where the contact was the most intense, Lia felt herself backing up, but refused to give this fight up!

Lia, Da Xia Hentai Bedroom KO Grudge - Page 2 SAdcZrMLia, Da Xia Hentai Bedroom KO Grudge - Page 2 MVRLLQmLia, Da Xia Hentai Bedroom KO Grudge - Page 2 I82ome3Lia, Da Xia Hentai Bedroom KO Grudge - Page 2 UAjmKPCLia, Da Xia Hentai Bedroom KO Grudge - Page 2 MAai8oKLia, Da Xia Hentai Bedroom KO Grudge - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Lia, Da Xia Hentai Bedroom KO Grudge - Page 2 Empty Re: Lia, Da Xia Hentai Bedroom KO Grudge

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:02 am

As their vicious fight continued on, their PJs continued to show the damage as it was not meant for this kind of really rough play as the buttons popped all the way down to the stomach of Da Xia as her PJs threatened to fall of her shoulders with all of her thrashing with Lia. "Ahhhhh!!!" Da Xia cried out in pain, no longer able to hold it back due to how much pressure was being placed on her breasts as the nipples continued to stab each other relentlessly.

However no matter how much she wanted to continue and mushroom Lia's breasts in, it was getting hard to fight like this without break as Da Xia came to realize much before. Despite this, she wanted to keep going as she continued to listen to Lia to spew out nonsense about not hating her. "Shut up bitch! You're a liar as much as you are a coward!" Da Xia continued to spew her own nonsense as she pulled her hips back, remembering that a crotch bump allowed her to take advantage like last time as she force her crotch into Lia's.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:20 am

Bigger and bigger tears started to appear, Lia's PJs undoing all the buttons, her bare skin coming to light - not that it mattered, the PJs were practically transparent with how thin they were in the first place. "Oooguh! GGgghh!" Lia closed her eyes, taking a step back, Da Xia was winning this fight, despite her best efforts, her breasts simply had the size advantage, and Lia's mushrooming orbs were almost visibly losing this clash.

She tried to refocus, pushing back into Da Xia, when the Chinese bitch added another angle of attack, thrsting her hips into the unprepared Canadian, her pale body being driven another two steps back. "Uugh! N-not a c-coward! N-not a liar!!"

Lia, Da Xia Hentai Bedroom KO Grudge - Page 2 SAdcZrMLia, Da Xia Hentai Bedroom KO Grudge - Page 2 MVRLLQmLia, Da Xia Hentai Bedroom KO Grudge - Page 2 I82ome3Lia, Da Xia Hentai Bedroom KO Grudge - Page 2 UAjmKPCLia, Da Xia Hentai Bedroom KO Grudge - Page 2 MAai8oKLia, Da Xia Hentai Bedroom KO Grudge - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:34 am

Da Xia smiled as she got Lia to take a step back, and then another, and then another. Her ego was growing faster and faster the more she took control over Lia as her smile proved it. "When I'm done with you, you'll be nothing more than a liar and a coward!" she shouted, clearly not making sense as now it seems that she was just finding reasons to antagonize Lia as she would attempt to force herself forward and pin Lia to the bed again.

This time however, she would release her bearhug and try to force Lia to do the same as she would attempt to straddle the albino. With evil intentions in her eyes she would then sink her hands into the damaged PJs of Lia and seek to rip them off and finish their wounded lives by her hands, seeking to strip Lia topless.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:49 am

The bed was soft. That was the only redeeming thing about this situation, and it clearly did not outweigh the negatives. Da Xia climbed onto her, ranting more nonsense, sliding her hands into the thin fabric.

And with a very loud RIPPPP, it was off, the tatters still in Da Xia's hands, Lia glaring upwards at the lunatic, but Lia wasn't at in any position to attack Da Xia, being used as her seat like this. "Hey! I wanted to keep that!" Her snowy arms shot up, trying to strip Da Xia's PJ top too, leaving her in an equal state of toplessness.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:37 am

With two handfuls of shredded PJ material in her hand, Da Xia smiled as she stripped Lia topless. "Not any more bitch!" she shouted to her albino nemesis. There was a peculiar joy for Da Xia in forcibly ripping the clothes off of her opponent, however her joy was not meant to last as Lia returned the favor and ripped her damaged PJ to shreds as well. "Why you little-!" Da Xia roared out as she did not like the things she did being done to her as she would attempt to drop down busty chest to busty chest and breast slam Lia into the bed.

"You wanna go breast to breast!? Is that it!?"

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Oct 18, 2014 3:02 am

Of course Da Xia could rip off Lia's clothes, but when she did the same, she got an earful back. "Aagh!" The crazed pinkette clamped her down onto the soft surface, her back crashing into it, her frontside crushed by Da Xia. "Oogh! D-ddoon't!" Lia groaned, her voice betraying a hint of arousal. "Aaooogh! I..." She left her answer in the air, not denying nor confirming her insane opponent, but if she were to say it...

Oh she couldn't! Her body jolting underneath Da Xia, Lia felt their breasts clash again and again, her pair mushrooming, their tips colliding every now and down.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:34 am

Da Xia groaned and moaned along with Lia, though not as loud as she continued to smash her breasts into Lia's repeatedly. "Uh! Uh! Uh!" the pink haired bully moaned as she pushed up with her hands and dropped her body weight on the albino as she could feel her bottom PJs beginning to moisten between her legs. After her last breast slam, Da Xia would keep herself on top of Lia as she pressed in her breasts harder of Lia, moaning as Lia's nipples stabbed into her flesh and as hers stabbed harder into Lia's.

"Uuuuuuuuuuh!" Da Xia groaned as she would begin to slowly grind her breasts into Lia's, her nipples dragged across Lia's breasts as she would quicken her pace. Her breast slamming was now replaced with breast grinding as Da Xia sought to mash Lia's breasts into nothing as impossible as that sounded, but she continued none the less.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:38 am

Da Xia's ample chest was starting to show its superiority, forcing aside Lia's resistance, her body squirming weakly under the onslaught of breasts crushing her chest. "Ooggh! UGH! UGH!!" She used her hands to try to keep them from going in to deep, but as Da Xia dug in those rock-hard tips against hers, Lia couldn't help but gasp out, feeling like she had very much lost this preliminary showdown, shockwaves of pleasure coursing through her trapped body with each bump of their nips.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:47 am

"Hu ha ha ha ha!" Da Xia laughed triumphantly as she continued to grind her breasts into Lia's, beating them spectacularly without any real resistance. Her grinding came to a stop as she drilled her nipples in one final time as she slid off to the side as Da Xia was done with foreplay as her hand shot down into Lia's bottoms and would place her hand right on Lia's sex and gave her a vigorous rubbing of the hand, 'softening' up the sex as she prepared to shove her two fingers into it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next