Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:22 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 9:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Gone Fishin'

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gone Fishin' - Page 2 Empty Re: Gone Fishin'

Post by acuyra Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:34 pm

Kozue winced at Bryan's pun, but she kept up her smile for the effort. The guy was trying hard, and she'd come across far more obnoxious guys in Japan. No harm in hanging around with him. "It's a little complicated." She felt a breeze move over the back of her neck, and she secured the rod between her thighs while she reached back to undo her hair and let it go free. A little extra warmth, and she thought she looked better this way, too. If they really were flirting, it couldn't hurt to look more presentable. Especially if the guy was really was a model.

"I'm a wrestler, too, with the AFW." She kept face forward and out to see, but did a quick glance out of the corner of her eye to see his reaction. "Tension. And I moved in with a trainer recently, started up a real heavy schedule, running me hard. I mean, it's good work, it's what I need, it's gonna help. But hard. Damn hard. Busting my non-existent balls."

Kozue pulled her leg up as an errant wave lapped against the pier. Getting wet was inevitable, here, but that didn't mean she had to like it. "So, heavy? I don't know. I'm just trying to get in some relaxation before I go back into the grind."

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:45 pm

Bryan watched on as Kozue let her burgundy brown hair down and have it flow over her shoulders, a smile on his face at the relaxing sight of seeing the sea breeze wafting it in the air. She might have acted like one of the guys but Kozue couldn’t have gotten away with that deception now. Not while she looked that cute-*Aaah!! Shit, frickin wave hit my foot an, ah man, seaweed on my ankle…* B-RY picked his soggy leg up and peeled the kelp off with a grossed out grimace. *Wait….did she just say she was a wrestler?* Bryan thought to himself

“Whoa….get the fuck out. That’s crazy!! The odds, huh? Two Tensioneers meeting like this? Gotta say, if everyone there looks as tough as you I might need to sign up for some training sessions myself.~....Nah I’ll probably own the place right out the gate. Tension champ by the end of the month. Jus you watch…”
Bryan said with a self-assured grin. “Heh…Ah, you’ll pull through and come out all the stronger once all’s said and done Koz, especially now that you have a handsome gent as myself backing you up." Bryan would point at his chest with his thumb."May have just met you but I know a tough gal when I see one. And I’m sure the coach, trainer or whoever they are only want what’s best fer ya…”

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:18 am

Kozue was honestly surprised she didn't find this more annoying than she did. Bryan was clearly pilling the praise on and seemed determined to squeeze into her pants in the near future. This was the sort of thing that would have immediately turned on the alarm bells when she was in the states. Then again, this was one of the more pleasant conversations she'd had in the past week or two, even with the gratuitous flirting. The tedium would have probably driven her mad after a few minutes, anyway.

"Well, I think one of my trainers does." Kozue said, as she fought back the growing grimace on her face. Her eyes widened, and she could have sworn she felt a nibble for a moment. She leaned forward with a sharp eye, scanned the waves and gave the line a little jounce. "But 'tough'. That's the word that come across your mind when you see me?" Kozue looked his way just long enough for him to see her incredulous face, then focused back to the sea. "Really?"

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:21 am

Bryan raised an eyebrow at how unnerved Kozue seemed to be just from that one happy go lucky comment and where the conversation was heading. This funky training regimen must have been hell on wheels for her, enough for B-RY to straighten up and put on his best serious face as he looked over at her. “…Well, yeah Koz. I mean, you’re tryin your darndest to hide it underneath this big ol’ pout you have goin on, but just from chattin up a storm here I can tell you’ve got an inner strength that has prolly taken you pretty far by now. And while ‘tough’ isn’t the only word I would use to define your entirety as a person…it might be a good start…or sumthin, iunno, I think I’m ramblin.”

Bryan helped himself to one more peanut as he looked off into the sea, not knowing if what he said was brilliant or incomprehensible. “I mean, you’ve already got be all kinds of hardcore to tangle with 200 pound dudes for a living, imagine how you’re gonna rock the joint once the training kicks in.” He wasn’t supremely confident he was making any real progress with Koz outside of some corny jokes and eating the poor girls’ peanuts, but he could already tell Kozue wasn’t the type of girl who would fling her digits towards any devilishly dapper dan that came courting. He figured his chances were slim on his best day anyway…

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:17 pm

Ah, the joys of seeing a man squirm while he tries to get into your pants. Kozue had almost forgotten about the little pleasures in life. To be fair to Bryan, he was doing a better job than any guy she'd come across since she left. Little eager on the delivery, but effort was always appreciated.

"You're cute." She got rid of her 'big ol' pout and reached up to give him a little pinch on the cheek. "Most of the guys I deal with aren't that fucking big. One or two, but not much. Most Tension guys are about your size, tough all the same. Don't win that many fights, but I try. Getting better, one soul-crushing day at a time."

She gave the line a little jolt and lean forward, trying to see if there was any moment beneath the waves. "Anyway, maybe you'll see how tough I am sometime. Looking for a match?"

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:30 am

“Heh…I’m the cute one and you’re the tough one. Kinda sorta think we got our roles reversed here.” Bryan winced towards the side of his face that Kozue pinched with a reluctant smirk. Hmm, apparently whatever the heck he just said did the trick, Koz apparently earnestly lightening up and not just humoring his bad puns. Bryan knew he could clear that cloud over her head and brighten up her day. Never lost faith for an instant...

“Match huh? Well now, taking down a rough and tumble gal like yourself could give me some decent amount of heat~… Don’t get me wrong koz. I’d wager you could send me home with my tail between my legs, but I’d like ta think I’m more than just a ‘cute’ face. So don’t be horribly surprised if you find yourself flat on that cute backside of yours being pinned beneath yours truly. Fair warning is all…”
Bryan stated with a joking smirk and a hand on her shoulder to make sure Koz knew he was just having a laugh, hoping she wouldn’t be weirded out by the sexual innuendos of what he just said. Unintentional, of course... Though now he felt it was time to swoop in for the kill.

“Hey…lemme give you my cell, or e-mail if you’re more comfortable with that. Feel free to hit me up if you ever wanna dish on you’re asshole coach or chat about whatever for shits and giggles.” With that Bryan would stand back up and wipe peanut shells off his lap before pulling out his blackberry.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:15 am

It had been far too long since she had a real match, so Kozue was more than game to take Bryan on. Head to head, standard match, get back in the ring and start building up her career in earnest with some serious matches. After the shitstorm that was the battle royal, a fun, clean match was just the thing she needed to clear the palette. Bryan was pouring on the charm nice and thick, but she had a feeling he'd be solid in the ring. And if he wasn't and turned out to be all talk, well...easy win.

Besides, she was anxious to see where some of her new skills were getting her. Anxious and excited to show off the 'new' Ninjette.

She reached into her pack and took out a notepad that she'd been scribbling her supply list on and wrote on the pack of the page. "Done and done. I'll talk to management about getting a match setup. Shouldn't be too hard, they like to get the new faces out there, ASAP." She stuck the paper in her back pocket.

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:58 pm

Bryan couldn’t help but laugh to himself at the nutty direction this conversation headed towards in such a short span of time. When he first approached this lonely fisher girl, his first thoughts, besides ones that revolved around that fine booty of hers, certainly had nothing to do with whether he could take her in a throwdown. Yet here he was, agreeing to a wrestling match against the little lady he was originally hitting on...ah, whatevs. Least he got to practice his skills and make a friend that may have his back in the future.

“Heh, thanks. I’d have a hell of a time setting up a match with management, I still don’t know anyone over there in the fed...Oh….Well, now I do.” With that Bryan would place a hand on her shoulder before turning around to strut down the pier, all smooth and shit. He just hoped the guys didn’t ditch him once they saw how long he was taken with Kozue…he may have to make up a story about how the fisher girl was all over him from the get go just to save face…

Though once Kozue took some time to read the note he gave her, she would find a little message scribbled under his e-mail and cell number.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2