Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 146 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Beat the Clock Challenge 3: Sandalwood Cooper Vs. Taylor Parker

5 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Beat the Clock Challenge 3: Sandalwood Cooper Vs. Taylor Parker - Page 3 Empty Re: Beat the Clock Challenge 3: Sandalwood Cooper Vs. Taylor Parker

Post by Alexandra Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:16 am

"Oh, I got hit by an elbow?" Angel smirked back up at her, folding her hands behind her head. "I was wondering what that was. It felt more like someone was trying to tickle me."

"I don't think you want me climbing back into the ring tonight, chica," she continued, looking as confident as ever. "I'll let you enjoy your little win. I really don't feel like embarrassing you again tonight, you know?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Beat the Clock Challenge 3: Sandalwood Cooper Vs. Taylor Parker - Page 3 Empty Re: Beat the Clock Challenge 3: Sandalwood Cooper Vs. Taylor Parker

Post by Bluemouse Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:28 am

"That's not what it looked like..."

Taylor stuck her tongue out at Angel and skipped off to the corner. She had seen Angel on a monitor backstage after that horrible failure of a pro wrestler clocked her with an elbow. If it tickled her, Angel definitely wasn't laughing.

She climbed up in the corner and peeled off her pink-on-white t-shirt, so thin and stretchy it amounted to almost nothing when it wasn't stretched over the curves of her body. She held it high and dangled it back and forth while she wiggled her hips, as if she might throw it to the crowd, and then she tossed it instead on Angel's head.

"A present for my biggest fan," she said, and grabbed the top ropes to hop her feet up on them. "You can have that so you have something to wear after I take your belt. It'd look so good on me!"

She held her arms out for balance and carefully stood up, and began to tightrope walk along the top rope. She seemed at ease high in the air, as if nothing in the world could ruin her balance.

She grinned and played to the crowd while she worked her way across the ring.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:44 am

Angel grabbed Taylor's shirt as it landed on her, holding it at arm's length and making a disgusted face, as if the shirt was the most vile thing she had ever touched.

"Ew. I think I'll pass on that and keep my belt, chica. Not like you're ever going to get it, anyway."

She dropped it to the floor and watched Taylor walk around the ropes for a moment, then lunged towards the ring, sliding under the ropes and hopping up to her feet. "But keep thinking that you can take it from me, if you want to. We both know it's never going to happen." Her smirk slowly crept back onto her face, as she took a few steps in Taylor's direction, following her as she made her way across the ring. She looked thoughtful for a moment, then suddenly lunged towards the ropes, grabbing them and giving them a quick shake to try and throw off Taylor's balance.

"Oops. Don't fall, chica," she sneered, stepping back from them afterwards.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:48 am

"I will keep thinking it," Taylor remarked, as she carefully put one foot in front of the other on her trek across the top rope. "I mean, it took you four tries, so even if it takes me two more I've still got you-"

Taylor's foot slipped off of the shaking rope and she dropped unceremoniously straight down. Her feet landed on the mat, but not before the top rope hit her between the legs.

"Ohhhh....." She groaned, and as her hands went down to cover her aching crotch she slowly pitched to the side until she fell off the ropes and into the ring.

"Ffffffu..." She turned onto her hand and knees, one hand still pressed against the bump in her red and black suit, and glared up at Angel. "Bitch!"

Last edited by Bluemouse on Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:07 am

Angel stepped over to Taylor, and smiled innocently down towards her. She leaned down, putting her hands on her hips, and gave the blonde a quick wink.

"That didn't hurt too much, did it, chichaaaaa?" She asked, her voice taking on a mocking tone. "You should really be more careful up there. We wouldn't want you to get hurt, would we?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:11 pm

"Grrrrrrrr..."

When her glare shifted off of Angel, Taylor became acutely aware of the cameras, all filming her in high definition while she rubbed her scantly covered crotch on TV. She heard the crowd cheer, some boo, and some even laughed at Taylor's unfortunate tumble. Her cheeks flushed hotly as she leveled her deep blue eyes at Angel again. She had never been more embarrassed in her life.

She consciously moved her hand away from her crotch and got up to crouch on one knee.

"You pussy," she growled. "You don't deserve that belt. Maybe I should just take it now!"

Without thinking, Taylor sprinted at Angel like a bullet from a gun. She hadn't planned on attacking her, but the redness in her cheeks compromised her judgment. She sprang into the air and flew at Angel up high with one arm cocked to deliver a solid elbow smash to the latina's stupid, cocky face.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:23 pm

"I'l love to see you try, chi---MMF!"

Angel's taunting was cut short, as Taylor suddenly exploded towards her, smashing her elbow right into her face. She stumbled backwards, more in surprise then anything, shocked by the sudden attack. It didn't take her long to shake it off though. Truth be told, she had been itching for a real fight tonight, and if Taylor wanted one, she was more then happy to give it to her.

With an angry growl she threw herself back towards Taylor, trying to tackle the blonde and bring her to the mat, angrily raising her arm to try and smash her forearm into the side of the girl's head.

"Just try it! I would love to kick your sorry ass again!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:10 pm

Taylor landed on her feet in front of Angel. The latina stayed standing, and it was a bigger slap in the face than anything the girl could've done with her hands. Taylor wanted to scream something at her, but she quickly found her shoulder buried in her midsection.

"Uff!" Taylor grabbed onto Angel as the two went crashing down on the mat. Angel clubbed Taylor with her forearm, and the hard-headed punk quickly grabbed onto it and threw up her legs in a hasty triangle attempt. If she couldn't choke her, she could at least hold her in place and pound on her face.

"I bet you would love that, but it's not gonna happen!" She snarled.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:56 pm

Angel growled as Taylor latched onto her arm, the girl's legs wrapping around her. She quickly reached around with her other arm, trying to grab at one of Taylor's legs, trying to pull her grip apart before she could tighten the triangle around her.

"That's what you think!" she hissed, malice and hatred growing in her voice. "I've kicked your ass twice already, and I'll do it again!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:14 pm

"In your dreams, blanco nina. Now..."

Taylor struggled against Angel for a moment, working to finish her triangle, before abandoning the hold and instead putting the sole of her boot squarely against Angel's face.

"Get OFF!"

She kicked out to violently shove Angel off of her so that she could scramble back to her feet.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next