Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 66 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 65 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mariko Ishii vs Blue Thunder Mask

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Mariko Ishii vs Blue Thunder Mask - Page 2 Empty Re: Mariko Ishii vs Blue Thunder Mask

Post by LARIATO Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:46 pm

"Why don't you be a good boy and just submit to me, hm?" Mariko taunted, grinning as her opponent struggled beneath her to try to get to the ropes. However his intense effort didn't seem to be in vain, as he slowly began to inch toward the ropes, pulling Mariko right along with him atop his back. "Oh no you don't!"

Pushing her rear down even harder on BTM's back, she grunted and cranked back more on his legs to intensify the pain of the boston crab. But unfortunately for her, a moment later the referee was telling Mariko to release the hold, as BTM had apparently made it to the bottom rope. "Aww, already?" she pouted, releasing his legs but remaining seated on the masked man's back for a moment.

"Oh well." After a brief sigh, Mariko's grin returned and she rubbed her ass into the small of BTM's back, toying with him a bit. "Your back does make quite a nice chair. I wonder if your face would be just as comfortable~" she taunted before finally standing up and moving back to the center of the ring, placing her hands on her hips as she waited for BTM to get back up.

Back to top Go down

Mariko Ishii vs Blue Thunder Mask - Page 2 Empty Re: Mariko Ishii vs Blue Thunder Mask

Post by KillerV Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:34 pm

BTM groaning and grunting with each push of his elbows against the mat dragging himself along with Mariko sitting on him PLUS pulling onto his legs just making him harder work for him to deal with but by the time he reached for the bottom rope, he knew he did it and did well. "Ohhhh ow my back..."

The young masked wrestler now can feel his legs free but also return with her soft n smooth bottom rubbing on his back making him blushed. "H-hey! Umm thanks?"

He slowly pulling himself up on the ropes until he could get to his feet, then he could finally reach his back with one hand rubbing on it. Sighing that his back hurt a little and that for getting caught in her boston crab, trying to turn around resting his back against the ropes between the two turnbuckles from the distance. "Huff huff I cant lose to you Mariko.... I will win this huff ouch..."

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Nov 15, 2014 8:54 pm

It appeared Mariko's hold had done its job quite well. She watched as BTM struggled and used the ropes to pull himself back to his feet, the sight making her giggle. "Oh my, what a bold proclamation. And how do you plan to make that happen?"

Hands remaining on her hips, she slowly began to approach her weakened opponent. "It seems you don't quite understand your place just yet. But don't worry. I'll make sure you understand soon enough." she said. However, Mariko might have underestimated her opponent a bit. As she slowly moved toward him rather than attacking immediately, an opening might have been created for BTM to try to get some offense in during this match that had so far gone almost entirely in Mariko's favor.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:17 pm

BTM was hurting quite a bit from having to bend pretty far back for short amount of time, yet he still was able to break up the hold before pulling himself up and looking right at Mariko. She was teasing him while moving bit closer to the masked wrestler. "Unnn well.... I'll find a way, sooner or later... and I've been around and experienced a lot, I will win this...." trying to be confident.

The young blue masked wrestler have to do something to Mariko, something quick and effective. He tries to back up against the ropes using it to rebound himself right at her with his arms out, hoping to get his arms around her waist in front, quickly hop to spin each other before lifting even if his back would hurt, trying to lift Mariko up and pulling her down to belly to belly slamming her down on the mat before he could lay on the mat catching a breather. "Hurgh!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:35 am

"Is that so?" Mariko replied with a chuckle. "Well then, good luck with that." She had just watched as BTM had to rely on the ropes for support just to get back to his feet. And so, not expecting the masked man to have enough energy in him for what happened next, Mariko was suddenly taken by surprise.

A brief expression of shock formed on her face as BTM rushed off the ropes and latched his arms around her waist. And before she could react, the Japanese beauty was slammed down hard onto her back. "Ugh!" For a moment she lay there, stunned and trying to get her senses back together. And when she did, she noticed BTM sprawled out not far from her.

"Well well, looks like you've got some fight in you after all. But…" Slowly standing up she began to make her way over to him, hoping he didn't recover in time to strike again. Once by him, she knelt and grabbed a fistful BTM's hair and lifted his head up off the mat. Sitting back behind his head, she'd then attempt to snake her legs around his neck, locking one calf right under his chin with a very tight figure four headlock.

"…it seems I'll have to PUNISH you until you accept your fate." she'd say, pushing her hips forward and tightening the hold on his head and neck with her legs even more when the word "punish" left her lips as if she were adding extra emphasis to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:04 am

BTM was able to catches her in his arms into a hug only for a brief moment but that isnt his plan as he would lift her up and quickly turning each other where hes in control for short moment and tossing her down, slamming Mariko right on the mat before he lay on the mat, taking a breather to recover his weaken back that starting to feeling little better actually.

He slowly moving his hands down on the mat as he turn over almost about to pushes up but then felt his hair getting grabbed by.... Mariko! He must of slowly recovering longer than he thought. "Gahhh!" He didnt think she would get to him quickly and feeling her shapely legs going around his neck and squeezing him. "Ughhhh!" Facing down while being trapped with his hands grabbing hold of her legs trying to pry it off as he can, hoping he could try pushing himself on all fours, probably enough to power enough to position himself like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:31 am

Mariko had her victim right where she wanted him, trapped and seemingly helpless with his head and neck being tightly squeezed between her smooth thighs. And try as he might to pry her legs apart, his arms alone just weren't enough to free him from the hold. "You're going to have to do better than that." she said with a chuckle.

But as his first attempt to escape the head scissor failed, BTM then began to push himself onto all fours. And while Mariko's thighs still remained firmly clamped in place on the submission hold, this caused her to roll back a bit, her shoulders coming dangerously close to the mat. Even though Mariko was technically the one in control, she was only a few inches away from BTM getting a chance to try to pin her.

"Oh no you don't!" Quickly reacting, she swung her hips to the side. If this worked out as she wanted, this would roll BTM onto his back with Mariko sitting on his upper chest and neck with her head scissor still securely locked in. Not stopping there, she'd then grab his wrists, but would hold them up in the air rather than try pinning them down.

"I won't pin you or allow you to tap out. Not just yet. Not until your punishment is finished." she said, grinning sadistically as she looked down at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:59 am

BTM was trying what he can to pushes up against the mat hoping to throw her off to see if hes able to escape but she was chuckling at his struggling but he tries not to give in to her but he does groan though. "Nghhh... l-let go!"

He wanted to escape her dangerous legs around his neck and squeezing hard, but what he was about to pushes up against the mat to slowly powering to get out, except she react quickly with a hard pull to send him down on the mat. "Gahhh!" Even worst, or better, depending honestly, when she sit on his upper chest with his wrists being grabbed, pushing down pinning him down. "Nghhh hey!"

His upper body pinning down with all her weights, at least his lower body and legs is free at least. Not sure if BTM can pull this off and going to try it kicking his feet against the mat maybe he could flip over to reach his legs around her neck to pull her backward and down on the mat. If he could do that, BTM will try get to his feet and pushing her legs over her into his pin as quickly as possible. "Mmmm!"

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:19 am

Mariko felt confident that she had her opponent trapped and grounded, leaving very little chance for escape. But, she didn't count on him being able to use his legs to dislodge her from her perch on his chest and neck, and that's exactly what happened.

"Wha-- gah!" she shouted out in surprise as BTM's legs suddenly grabbed Mariko by her neck and pulled her off of him, sending her onto her back. "Ugh… You little…" But unfortunately for her, the masked man still had more up his sleeve. And before Mariko could recover and get back up, he managed to practically fold her in half, pushing her legs up over her.

"D-dammit!" she exclaimed, somewhat frustrated that her opponent had managed to turn the tables. And a slight blush formed on her cheeks due to the humiliating position she'd been put in.

"One…!" the referee shouted as her hand slapped the mat to begin the count, and Mariko started wildly kicking her legs about, hoping to push her opponent off and force him to release the pin.

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:55 am

BTM can feel his neck really hurt so much by her legs trap being squeezed so much, but she wont be the only one using the legs to go around the neck when he did the same to catches her head by his legs and pulling her down, slipping his head right out of her shapely legs to get back up to put her legs right over her with him pinning down, draping Mariko into a pin. "Nghhh.... oh good! I got you!"

Though it was only a one count before she start kicking a lot to pushes him right off her from the pin. "Ohhhhh shoot!" He hopped right off her legs and down on all fours right next to her, groaning and shook his head, not able to quick pin her, but he'll have to keep trying. "Darn you're so tough, but.... but I am tougher!" He tries to sound tough.

BTM have to do something to weaken her as much as he was, the blue masked wrestler tries to turn her over facing down on the front before crawling onto her back, keeping her down with his weights as the young wrestler reaching down for her arms to drape over his thighs then grabbing her chin to slowly pulling back, stretching her own back into his Camel Clutch. "I think I got you!" He thinks, probably best he could pull without really straining his back so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next