Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 208 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 207 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The King RANTsome

2 posters

Go down

The King RANTsome Empty The King RANTsome

Post by KillerV Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:32 am

After a few weeks since his appearances that shouldnt be involved with Tension Battle Royale, his recovering after being attacked from left to right all over the place, the King of Heels has arrived the arena and his music starts playing, clearly everyone does their thing with booing and shouting, the usual during his intro. Finally King himself shows up on stage wearing something different, almost except his signature black leopard mask, white shirt under his leather jacket, jeans and black boots, making him look more badass in public outfit at least.

Walking down the ramp and in his hand holding on the mic, knowing to everyone he have something to say, to rant, to speak, whatever he feels like and it looking for someone to blame. Taking his precious time to walk up the steel steps and stepping through the ropes to get in the ring, standing at the center so everyone can see him and King can see those obnoxious people that hated him so much. King raising his mic and start tapping to test the sound. "Testing... testing... SHUT UP YOU FUCKERS!" King roared out loud at the end responded with louder boos than before. "Good...... you people can finally hear what I need to say!"

He takes a moment to pause and continues to talk. "First off..... that Tension Battle Royale.... that was something right? Did I.... of course my crew, make a pretty good impact huh?" He smirk even though his mask covering it up, everyone booing at him for talking. "Well I think it went oh so well actually, screwing few of those people up, the people I personally.... personally... fuckin hate. Why you asked? Cause for one; they got their chance for their title shots if possible and why not me? I've been around for soooooo looooong, kicking everyone ass more than losing.... and STILL, not a single chance on going for the belt, FUCK YOU GM!" He flip his fingers at everyone that hopefully catches the GMs his middle fingers.

"Now number two; I also during the Tension Battle Royale, I didnt bother anything there, just talking and speaking my mind peacefully until suddenly, I was attacked from behind from that sweet ass Ro!..... No no not the dinner roll, they are good though with butter and honey.... NO!... I mean, a woman with red hot hair with that sweet juicy ass that everyone wants to fuck, yeah, RO LAREN!..... the one who hangs out with the Tension Champ...... well, I got news for you Ro, yeah you, looking at your cheap ass tv where ever you are.... I want YOU! To get IN the ring right now, I want to talk to you FACE TO FACE!" King then starting to pacing back n forth waiting for her to show up in the ring with him. "I aint leaving the ring until you show up bitch..... we need to talk about what you did!"

https://www.afwrpg.com/t5822-killerv-character-select

Back to top Go down

The King RANTsome Empty Re: The King RANTsome

Post by beangraff Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:13 pm

As funny as it would be to make King sit out in the ring for the rest of time and for Ro to NEVER come out…Ro wasn’t one to ignore a challenge.

Ro, admittedly, had come out screaming during the battle royal to go after Kent Quick and avenge the cheating. But, two things had happened. One, Ro just attacked the first thing that moved out there, which happened to be King. King fought back so hard, she spent all her time FIGHTING HIM and never got to Kent.

Understandably, that led to anger. Well, Ro would have to fix that…preferably by breaking King’s face.

A few moments later, Ro’s entrance began and red pyro shot out from the ramp. Soon Ro appeared, mic in hand, wearing her fiery red and yellow flame pants and her tank top. Ro grinned she rushed with determination down the ramp and climbed right into the ring. She came face to face with King, staring him down, not even showing nay fear, then lifted the mic up.

“First of all…I love honey on rolls. Second of all, I went out there to kick Kent’s ass. Your both just so ugly, I cant tell which is which!” Ro said, glaring him down. [color=red] “You just got in the way.”[/color=red] Ro was now inches from the big masked man.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Jan 10, 2015 12:10 am

King waiting patiently as much as he could and just when he was about to throw the mic to the floor before heading out to the backstage to hunt her down, but then something happened, the pyro goes off and well the music too, then that fiery red head coming down toward to the ring looking somewhat hot in her outfit, prefer she wears bikini or something in his mind.

She soon enters the ring where King looking, staring down right at her as shes running her mouth off at him. "Good for you for liking rolls.... and you know what? I dont care of either of us is ugly.  BUT! For you attacking me like that, Im not going to cut it, no way, I want YOU to owe me an apology!" King shouting on the mic and using his free hand to point, pushing against her chest just above the breast, though he wouldnt mind to poke her fine breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:17 pm

Ro tried her best to listen to the confusing litany of words coming out of his mouth. She couldn’t resist taking a moment to taunt him. “That…you know, half the things you say don’t even make sense. You know that, right?” Ro said with a smirk.

Then, he made a mistake. He touched her. “Huh, apologize to you? How about, fuck you. PAWS OFF, SHIT HEAD!” She shouted out, reaching out with her free hand to grab his finger and try to twist it as hard as she could.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:07 am

"What? Do you want me to spell it out LOUD in your fuckin ears or what?!" He shouted at her while poking his finger at her chest, which he gets a respond by her shouting back at him, grabbing his finger and giving it a hard twist. "OW FUCK!"

In that instant, he drop the mic in order to reach for her throat and gripping it a bit tight, showing some of his impressive strength that if she wouldnt let go of his finger, then she'll suffer a big consequence. "Let go bitch!"

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:48 pm

Ro let out a growl as he grabbed her throat. He wanted to go for the throat, she could go for it too.

She twisted his finger harder, then she swung her booted foot up RIGHT into his balls, hitting him dead on between the legs. She wasn’t taken that throat hold lying down.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by KillerV Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:54 pm

King was going to strangle her for twisting on his man's finger, but then she suddenly swing her foot up right between his legs for a solid hard kick to the balls! "GAHHH!"

The beast double over from the kick and still having his finger being twisted, King tries to break free from her hand by swinging his free hand to punch her in the stomach before dropping down on his knees. "GRRR!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down