Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:30 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 1:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Julia Rogers vs Domino

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Julia Rogers vs Domino - Page 7 Empty Re: Julia Rogers vs Domino

Post by LARIATO Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:18 pm

The roof practically exploded off the arena as the Stardust Press connected with full force. Both competitors to this point had given it everything they had from the very beginning, each coming close several times to putting the other away.

But Julie had it won now. She knew it in her gut. To say it had taken an intense effort was more than an understatement, but it seemed to have all paid off now.

Still, she wasn't going to take any chances with the pin, just in case. Quickly swinging a leg over his body almost immediately after the impact so that she was facing his feet, she the masked maiden reached out and grabbed one of his legs, then pulled on it while sitting back over his upper chest.

It might've been flashier than an ordinary pin attempt, but it certainly wasn't arrogant, as she was genuinely using as much of her weight as she could to hold Domino's body down. Please stay down. Please stay down... she pleaded in her mind as the ref slapped the mat to start the count.

"ONE!…"

"TWO!…"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:25 pm

Domino lies under her, crushed, beaten. But at least he gets to have that body contact with her. It's like a consolation prize. If he can't be on top, he can at least feel her. But she has other plans. Domino's body is, shall we say, cooperative? She'll find no more resistance than what he weighs, and being a cruiserweight, that isn't much for a girl like her to contend with. The teen's legs are gathered up and she sits on his chest, giving him only a view of her rear.

'...dangit.'

He counts along with the referee mentally.

'One..... two...... three.'
"ONE!... TWO!... THREE!"

The bell sounds off, signalling his defeat at the hands of the newcomer. He doesn't have the strength to fight with the pin even now, though. That last hit blasted his body into submission - all that was lacking was the tapout. The young model, in all his previous momentum, is completely at her mercy, lying only in a sweaty, panting heap.

*DING* *DING* *DING*

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:35 pm

As soon as the ref's hand came down for the three count and the bell rang, Julia released Domino's leg and rolled off of him, coming to lie right beside him on the mat.

A smile spread on her face as she heard her music once again playing through the arena while the crowd cheered, and her chest rose and fell as she panted, trying to catch her breath. She'd done it. Her body had nearly been broken in the process, but Julia had managed to pull of a huge win in her AFW debut.

Too tired to move herself, she turned her head to face Domino. The model had put up as good a fight as anyone she had ever faced, and he'd definitely earned her respect. "Hey… You alright…?" she called out between breaths.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:45 pm

Annoyed and frustrated at his loss, that's how Domino is doing. But he manages to turn his head to look at her face.

'Ah, Hell...'

He is not going to spoil this for her. He can be mad at himself later.

The model puts on a weak smile and flops the back of his hand towards her midsection. "I'll... live...," he replies between breaths. The smile spreads into a more genuine, boyish version. "Did'ja.. have to.. sit on me? My poor... dignity..." It's a joke. Mostly. Having a stunning blonde lying over you is so much better than one using you as a seat! ..At least to Domino.

After a beat, his head lifts to look down over himself, specifically towards the hips. Ah. Yep. He felt like he'd still be worked up; he definitely is. No point acting bashful with her after the exchanges they've shared in the ring, and how she pawed at him with her boot.

With a laugh, the head flops back down to the mat. "Nevermind... about.. the dignity. That ship.. sailed earlier." His head lulls over to look at her again, amethyst eyes sparkling in mirth. "Your fault... beautiful..."

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:59 pm

As Domino smiled and dropped his hand onto her stomach, Julia smiled back and moved one of her own hands to lightly grab his in sort of an awkward handshake. Yet at the same time, it felt a bit more than that. She was relieved he seemed to be alright, and even more so he was able to keep a friendly attitude after the match was over.

She giggled at his comment, before coughing a bit due to the strain that put on her worn out midsection. "Well… You're really good… Had to make sure… you stayed down…" she replied. Julia hadn't even thought about looking below the belt until Domino did himself, only then noticing he was still noticeably turned on, eliciting another giggle, followed by more coughing.

She was just about to give a reassuring comment about the whole "dignity" issue, but stopped suddenly when he called her "beautiful." Whether it was just friendly flattery or not, it caused an intense blush to form on her face which she immediately tried to hide by turning her head away, as if forgetting she was wearing a mask that covered most of it anyway.

"Y-yeah, well… G-good match…" she said, trying and failing in her attempt to avoid being awkward about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:09 am

Domino's fingers curl with her hand, but no shaking is given. Too tired. The position's all wrong. He's just leaving his hand on her stomach, but with the added benefit of now holding her hand. He may not realize she was even going for an odd would-be handshake.

"Did'ja ever think about.. just asking..?," quips the model, continuing the playfulness while her head turns away. As if simple politeness would have won her the match for its own sake. But he lets out a soft laugh again, his own abs aching similarly. Did he embarrass her? It happened right when he called her beautiful. As if he's going to let it go now!

"What.. you not used to that yet..? You been.. wrestling under a rock.. all this time?" Her hand is given a little squeeze. "I might've.. been trying a little.. extra hard.. to work you up with those.. hentai moves." Hentai moves; like he had any sort of training whatsoever. Pure impulse and instinct, that's all it was.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:34 am

Julie just laughed and shook her head at the first question, abs and back aching once again. But then he pressed on the issue that had caused her to blush, squeezing her hand a bit as he caused her face to go even more red, especially when he brought up the hentai moves.

"Y-yeah… I…could tell." she managed to reply with another giggle. Julia then attempted to sit up, only to whimper in pain and fall back down. "E-Eh… I think getting out of here… might be a bit difficult."

She was lying next to a very good looking model, who was now continuously causing her to blush more and more with each sentence that he spoke, and seemingly had no way to escape. Although, there was definitely a part of her that didn't want to anyway. The idea of laying there and holding his hand for a while didn't sound so bad. Wait, how long have I been holding his hand…?

Hoping to get rid of any awkwardness, Julia smiled sheepishly and faced him again. "U-um… I hate to ask, but… I don't think I can walk right now… D-do you think you could help me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2015 12:46 am

Domino sniggers guiltily when she mentions she could tell. Good. She was enjoying it, too. She could try to deny it now, but he's onto her! He heard how she reacted with those kisses. He felt her heart racing. ...And suddenly, he feels like they should be closer. She's lying beside him, and that's still too far. Geeze.

Domino watches her attempt to sit up, then blinks when she drops again. He's starting to breathe a little easier now, at least, so his voice won't be as strained. And it's a good thing, too; when she makes her request, he lets out another soft laugh.

"Oh. Sure," he says, turning that playful smile onto her. "It's not like I'm the one who got splashed and pinned, after all." After a beat, he adds, "Heck of a splash, too. Wish I saw you pull it off. Love those."

His teasing aside, he uses his free arm to brace against the mat and he begins one of the hardest, sorest crunches he's ever performed. But with some obvious effort, he sits up. His head turns to look back down at her from over his shoulder. "Tell ya what. I'll help you out of the ring for a kiss." Part of him is saying it only to try to rile up that embarrassed side of her again. Another, much bigger part of him is just going all in and blatantly wants to kiss her again before letting her get away. He might not get another chance!

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:08 am

Julia couldn't help but laugh a bit at herself when Domino replied. It did feel silly to ask what she did under the circumstances. But his compliment about her finishing move helped ease her mind a bit.

"Thanks…" she replied with a sheepish smile. "That bow and arrow hold of yours was impressive. Never had anyone make me come so close to tapping out that quickly before."

She watched as he pulled himself up to a sitting position, assuming he was getting ready to help her up. And in a way he was, but then he offered her the deal: his help in exchange for a kiss.

It probably shouldn't have flustered her as much as it did, considering some of the things they'd just done in the match. Maybe it was just the way he was looking at her with that handsome face. Whatever it was, it made her face start to go red again. But after a moment, she just gave a faint smile and nodded. "Deal."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:16 am

Deal, she said. Green light.

Now, did Julia expect him to scoop her up in dime-novel fashion and carry tonight's victor away for a secret kiss? Did she expect to get away with only pecking him on the cheek? Domino didn't know. But he didn't leave it to question.

The teen turns over onto his hip and drops his body over hers, pulling her held hand away from her torso to not trap their hands between their midsections. His lips instantly seek hers to seal on a firm kiss, burning with all the pent-up desire, the craving he's developed for that contact with her over the course of the match. His free hand moves to her neck to cradle her head as he teases her lips with his tongue again, seeking to deepen the kiss yet further. His eyes lid over, savoring the moment for as long as he could keep it going, indulging it as deeply as she'd allow, while shutting off his brain in favor of letting instinct take the wheel for a moment.

And upon seeing this, the audience erupts into uproarious reaction. The tension between them had to've been palpable. The league couldn't have been named better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next