Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:39 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 8:21 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 46 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Victoria Archer vs Da Xia - Humiliation Match

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Victoria Archer vs Da Xia - Humiliation Match - Page 8 Empty Re: Victoria Archer vs Da Xia - Humiliation Match

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:19 am

Da Xia tried to suppress her giggle with the ticking feeling of Victoria thrashing beneath her, her face rubbing against her very aroused crotch was hard to deal with when she was trying to seem dominant. Never before has she felt so great about humiliating a girl, despite doing so for most of her life, it felt like every time she did the deed it simply felt better and better each time. After sitting on top of Victoria while she was struggling, she soon felt the blonde relegating to her position and stopped struggling making her victory pose go uninterrupted.

Eventually when she felt that there was enough pictures to be had, Da Xia soon stood up as she held on to the underwear, still raising them above her head as if she won a championship belt as she paraded around the ring once more before finally exiting the ring. While she walked up the ramp, she turned around to look at her handiwork one last time as she gave herself an accomplished smile as she raised the bra and panties once more before disappearing into the backstage area.

Back to top Go down

Victoria Archer vs Da Xia - Humiliation Match - Page 8 Empty Re: Victoria Archer vs Da Xia - Humiliation Match

Post by LARIATO Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:17 pm

Victoria hadn’t intended to further stimulate the woman seated on her face with her struggles, but it wasn’t long before it became evident that’s exactly what was happening. She felt Da Xia’s wet pussy grinding around over her face, and tears once again started to well up in the blonde’s eyes as she whimpered softly into the Chinese bully’s sex.

Once she was no longer able to struggle, Victoria could only watch in shame as Da Xia posed on top of her while holding the amazon’s bra and panties up like trophies. Forced to look up at the girl from between her smooth, dominating thighs, it was a sight that would likely haunt Victoria’s memory for quite some time. But soon Da Xia got off of Victoria’s face and took her leave, finally ending the American’s nightmarish humiliation.

For a moment Victoria could only bring herself to roll on her side, curl up and cry. The ref brought over her boots and bodysuit, though unfortunately Da Xia had claimed Victoria’s bra and panties and taken them away. There was no getting those back. Taking them, the broken blonde fighter held them up to cover as much of her body as she could with them and rolled out of the ring, then hurried back to the locker room, just wanting this shameful night to become a distant memory as soon as possible.

Winner: Da Xia via submission

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8