by Blue_Snakie Today at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 205 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 205 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Anything You Can Do.....

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Anything You Can Do..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Anything You Can Do.....

Post by HighFly Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:02 am

Charlie saw Talia stumble back and fall onto the mat. She was fast.... he wasn't used to this. He would have to work harder than he thought here!

Charlie ran passed Talia, looking to jump onto the middle rope and spring back with a flying elbow to her chest or back depending if she got up and faced him or not! There was also the possibility that she'd react to his offense quickly once more, leaving no one home and Charlie in a bad spot. But... when did a risk ever deter him?

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:29 pm

As Talia landed on the mat, she felt Charie zoom past her suddenly. Alarmed, she looked up and saw him jumping onto the rope and bouncing off. She rolled to the side at the last second to avoid the elbow drop, leaving Charlie to crash to the mat.

As she did so, she curled up to her knees, ready to grab and hold one of Charlie's arms. She twisted it and grabbed hold of his shoulder to keep him in place. "An arm wrench," she stated as if a matter of fact. It was one of the simple moves Alaina had taught her, and she felt obliged to say the name of the move out loud.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:08 am

Charlie recognized the move, it was a favorite of Alaina's....

"Have you been working with a certain amazon we all know?" Charlie asked as he found himself stuck! Charlie began to twist his torso, trying to straighten his arm out and maneuver himself to Talia's side. It would still be twisted and in pain but Charlie was in position to use a clothesline, not a part of his usual repitoire....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:03 am

Talia held the wrench firmly but didn't tug or try to inflict too much pain on her Charlie. It was just an innocent spar after all, and against him no less. Part of her assumed they weren't going to be taking this match thing too seriously. Nevertheless, Charlie managed to muscle his way up and beside her. He then pulled himself beside her despite the grip and clotheslined her suddenly.

She groaned and fell to her back with a gasp while crossing over her chest. She hadn't been expecting that.

Supporting:
Reserve:

"I've learned what it takes to survive in this league. And I learned it the hard way. I'd be an idiot to forget that lesson." ~Dark Angel
TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:21 am

Charlie watched as Talia hit the mat.  He winced and silently mouthed 'sorry babe' to her as he grabbed onto Talia's legs to try to work a submission!  Again, not a part of his usual work...

Charlie knew a figure-four would be effective in any situation, and he wanted to lock it in without applying too much pressure on Talia!  Keeping that in mind, he quickly went to work!  Charlie looked over at Talia as he went to work on the hold!  "Sorry babe.... but if my girlfriend beats me in a spar I'm gonna get laughed at, like a lot."  Charlie said jokingly with a shrug.  He knew Talia was a hell of a wrestler inside the wrestling ring.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:38 am

The redhead looked up at Charlie just as he fell down to his back with her legs crossed through his in a figure four leglock. "Ah!" she groaned in a panic. She knew it all too well, it was one of her go to leg submissions, mainly because it hurt the legs so much. As he locked the hold into place, Talia groaned out of reflex from the pressure on her knee. She looked down at him, expecting the pain to intensify over the next few seconds but it never did.

So maybe he wasn't going all out either, she imagined. People didn't have much muscle around their knees, so even someone as small as...well her could use it to cripple much larger opponents. Charlie shouldn't have had any trouble with it. Still, it wasn't like her to play along to it. The redhead planted both palms on the mat, twisted one way, then jerked the two over so they were face down and the pressure was reversed. "How'd you like that one?" Talia jokingly taunted him.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:48 am

"Whoa sh-!!" Charlie yelped in surprise as the pressure was reversed with ease! Just a reminder to him that Talia was in fact better at submissions.... he'd have done well to remember that!

Now there was the complication of his knee.... even though she wasn't trying he was feeling this more than she probably knew! Charlie didn't want to let on that this was actually causing him a moderate amount of pain, so he looked up at the ropes. Talia was light thankfully, and he began to drag the two of them towards the ropes, reaching out for the rope break! Dragging both of their combined weight along gave him something else to focus on instead of the reversed figure four!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:10 am

Talia pushed up with her arms to put more pressure on Charlie's knee just as he began to drag the two across the ring. She tried to pull back but he seemed determined to make it to the ropes. It never dawned on her that it was directly targeting the knee he had injured in the past. As he grabbed onto the ropes, she reached underneath her and forced her foot out from behind his knee to break them free from the hold.

"That's my move," she jested as she got to her feet. "Don't think I don't know how to escape it!" She took a short breather as she stretched her knee.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:51 pm

Charlie chuckled, albeit nervously as Talia taunted him. "Yeah... sure seems like it."

Charlie got to his feet, carefully trying to lean slightly on his left leg for a moment to give his right knee a break. Talia didn't seem to be on the attack, so Charlie opted to keep at it! He moved in to grapple Talia before trying to spin his away behind her grabbing her around the waist and under her leg! From here Charlie would try to lift Talia up for a backdrop!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by TaliZorah Sat Apr 18, 2015 6:43 am

Talia met the grapple with Charlie once more. He was probably the only guy in Tension she could ever hope to overpower, or at least not get overpowered in one. He was slick, though, and managed to get behind her with some finesse. Before she could regain her balance, he lifted first her leg and then her entire body up into the air.

Before Charlie started dropping her, she managed to pry his hand from her, and leaned fully backwards into the fall. The momentum of the lift and her now unrestricted flexibility let her flip over him and barely land on her feet right behind. Seeing an opportunity, she dropped to her knees and reached up between his legs...and rolled him backwards into a pin.

As she did so, Talia leaned atop his thighs and held his arms flat on the mat with her hands. She didn't count the pin, but suddenly seemed less interested given their positions. She leaned her head downward and closed her eyes as she pressed her lips up against his in a suddenly soft kiss.

Supporting:
Reserve:

TaliZorah
TaliZorah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum