Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:52 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 4:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 156 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Breaking the Tension!™ Special Episode: Ryan Knight and John Carnaby, Tension Tag Champions

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Breaking the Tension!™ Special Episode: Ryan Knight and John Carnaby, Tension Tag Champions - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking the Tension!™ Special Episode: Ryan Knight and John Carnaby, Tension Tag Champions

Post by acuyra Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:15 am

Patty found herself wishing one of these two guys was a girl. Not for any personal reasons, but she would've liked to cater to both the male and the female audiences with this. Her interview with the Ishiis had done reasonably well across the demographics, after all, and she would have loved to get another sitdown with those two.

But this was the reality and she would make due with it. Maybe she could tie in a segment with the elimination tag match if that got raunchy enough. That would balance things out. Theoretically.

She focused back in on John just as he finished talking about his drive and ambition. Good stuff, but it needed a little foundation, first, before it could really build for the audience.

"Quite true, quite true." She sagely nodded. "Of course, I've read up on your history with the AFW," She hadn't. "But some of our less-studious fans might be unfamiliar with your story, John. Why don't you fill us in? What drove you to wrestling in the first place? How did yo cross paths with Ryan?"

Back to top Go down

Breaking the Tension!™ Special Episode: Ryan Knight and John Carnaby, Tension Tag Champions - Page 2 Empty Re: Breaking the Tension!™ Special Episode: Ryan Knight and John Carnaby, Tension Tag Champions

Post by Deus001 Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:17 pm

Speaking of girls John realised that now that he and Ryan had claimed the titles their popularity was going to skyrocket, and the master of creation wasn't too sure if that was a good thing or not. He saw two girls cosplaying as him and Ryan in the tag team finals, they were sitting on the front row so it was hard not to see them.

Lucy was going to be in the tournament, but of course the whole "Based in friction" thing made that point moot. But still Ms Grange wasn't going to rest on her laurels at this stage, she was the United Kingdom Elite's friction ambassador after all.

Now it came the time to explain how John A. Became a wrestler in the first place, and B. How he met the paragon of Britain. Mr Carnaby figured it would be time to talk about this, when the biography got written he'd try and get this included into it.

The master of creation coughed a little first, and then gave a little laugh before saying "Funny thing was, I was taking wrestling up as a part time thing. Something to keep me in shape and earn money while I was at college learning art, one can't eat the potatoes that they paint on of course. But following the end of my course I found myself being more and more interested in taking wrestling up full time. So I was training more and more, that's when I encountered my boss at the gym." motioning his head to the paragon of Britain.

Ryan then smirked and said "Yes I sparred against you, and then Lucy took you on. We realised you had potential John, so we made a deal. I give you advanced training and act as your art patron, in turn you work as our right hand man. And I believe me and my Sister know how to pick them. Next question Ms Patty?"

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:21 pm

Hm. A little more mundane than Patty had been hoping for, truth be told. She thought there would some adventure there, maybe a tale of how John had been downtrodden and Ryan saved him from bad end, or a story of former rivals putting aside their differences and fighting side-by-side. But no - they just sort of met, chance encounter. Nothing bad, but her audience would want something with more flair, more penache. That was one of the things that the fake wrestling outfits always had over the AFW, creative control of backstory. Maybe she could add some dramatic music and spice the whole thing up in post.

"An interesting story, but it does raise a few questions." She stepped the side and let Ran get both of them in full focus. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but this tournament marks the first time you've both been in tag team action together, and the first time you've been in a tag match at all, John. What lead to the decision to give this tournament a try - both of you would be strong contenders for singles gold, after all."

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:03 pm

Ah now that was a question that John felt was going to be asked. Why had he been chosen to be in the tag team that would represent the best of Britain......True it was John's first foray into tag teaming, but he had gone over it several times with Ryan and Lucy. Learning by watching tapes, mock battles. That sort of thing, still the master of creation knew that learning and knowledge still paled to proper experience.

To answer the question now, Ryan nodded to John and the master of creation then said "Well it was a couple of reasons actually. The first was the fact that Lucy, our third member is based in friction. She would have competed in my stead, but being from friction meant she wasn't allowed to participate."

Mr Knight then stated "Also although we do believe that we can obtain single gold, the fact that the tension tag titles haven't been used in ages is significant. We feel that through this our name will be better placed on the map so to speak, I mean look at all the events that happened during it. And in the end we emerged from the chaos as the champions, it's truly quite an honour to be sure. We saw this as a good opportunity to establish the United Kingdom Elite as a major player in tension."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:18 am

There it was, that pesky rule again. The 'Friction Wrestlers Are Not Allowed To Participate In Tension Matches' rule.  Patty had heard it bandied about a few times, but she never understand where it came from or even who instated it. Friction wrestlers went to Tension constantly and vice versa. It was a rule that only seemed to exist in people's imaginations, and even there, not consistently.

But Patty kept her confused thoughts to herself - it was time she worked on wrapping up the interview. She never meant for it to be a long episde, and she felt she'd accomplished just about everything she needed. These two would be ones to watch, and Patty would be eagerly watching their title reign. Hopefully, a few juicy tidbits would fall her way.

"I think you were right on the money with that - the United Kingdon Elite are definitely making a big impact in the AFW, and I think everyone's taking notice. The question remains, though - what can they expect to see in the coming months? Where do you go from here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:52 pm

Mr Knight could sense that Patty was planning on finishing up this interview, that suited the paragon of Britain just fine. The same with the master of creation, after all they were battered and bruised. Once they were clear to go it would be time for some rest and relaxation, winning the titles had been one thing on the United Kingdom Elite's agenda.

Now it was time to divulge what everyone would perhaps see, or will see from the best that Britain has to offer. With that in mind Ryan would lean back in the hospital bed, cross his legs and state with a proud grin.

Taking a deep breath the paragon of Britain would state "Ms O Malley what you can expect is simple, the United Kingdom Elite shall make tag teaming important here in Tension. I have personal business that shall be wrapped up as soon as I'm ready, but rest assured to all our fans and critics it shan't take long. And then the best of Britain will lead the tag team division of Tension into a bright golden age."

John would then smile and say "Yeah, this is how we are going to cement ourselves into the history books. Winning the titles was just the start, now comes the important parts."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:24 pm

Patty wasn't sure what history books would include things like tag team championship reigns, but she felt it was best not to take them too literally on that last point. The message was clear - they were of a mind to be dominant in Tension, and this was an important first step on that road. She couldn't have scripted a better note to close with.

"And there you have it, folks!" Patty partially turned to the camera, keeping her back covered and obscured from the UKE as well. "Ryan Knight and John Carnaby are walking the path of champions, and they intend to follow it for as long they possibly can. Who will try to stand in their way? What stumbling blocks will they come across? There's no way to say for sure. But what we can say is that, when the time comes, Patty O' Malley will be there to give you fans an up close and personal view, with Breaking the Tension!" She winked at the camera and pumped her fist into the air, but she had to stop short of doing her usual, trademark twirl.

"And...cut." Ran sighed and flicked the camera off, then threw a quick thumbs up to the UKE. "Good work, guys!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:24 pm

Well it seemed like the interview was over, and in the mind of John it couldn't have been any sooner. The artist knew that the whole interviews and Q and A's was going to happen, came with being a champion was what John believed. But still the Best of Britain had just gone through a very hard fought and brutal match.

Ryan shared the sentiment, after all Mr Knight felt the tiredness wash over his body. He had been using adrenaline to get by, but even that was running out. As soon as the paragon of Britain got home he would just collapse onto the bed, and not even bother getting changed.

Once the camera was off Mr Knight would nod to Patty and say "Well if there's nothing else we'll be going now, it was actually quite enjoyable Ms O Malley. Good evening." with that the paragon of Britain picked up the top part of his outfit, slinging it over his shoulders. John only gave a nod to the two women, sticking his blue trenchcoat on and with that the pair left.

Lucy was actually waiting in the hallway, in her hands was a Freddy Fazbear helmet. Ryan got sight of it as he left, the paragon of Britain shook his head and muttered "Don't even think about that."

Ms Grange rolled her eyes and mouthed that it was fine, with that she joined her Brother and right hand man out the medical area. It was time to take a short rest, after all there was important things ahead for the United Kingdom Elite.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2